Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: You Are A Pidgey RTD | Gary for Prison.  (Read 10491 times)

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Pidgey RTD
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2016, 05:23:09 pm »

Time to sort this mess out... I will order the responses in a way that makes sense for the "story", not necessarily the order submitted.

Attack the other pidgey from behind.
Once it is dealt with, mate with the rattata to create a new pokemon... Patty!
2-1=1: You angrilly turn around and try to sneak attack the pidgey again, unfortunately, it had learned from your previous attack and smacked you to the ground. You don't have strength to fight it. It flies down to land the killing blow. The rattata also seems to want to kill you as well. You assume a sexual position towards the Rattata. The other pidgey freaks out and flies away in horror, but the Rattata doesn't recognise what you are doing, so it tackles you. You had never felt so much pain in your life.

Fly over to route 101 and poop on people
6-1=5 (oh god...) You flee for your life. You fly far away. I mean, REALLY far away.
You take off, and head in a southwesterly direction, over an entire ocean, until you spot land. You continue flying until you reach route 101, find, a starting trainer (saying something about his dad) and fire a poop missile that lands directly on his head. You then fly back, eating a few magicarps on the way back to replenish your strength. If anybody knew what you had just done, you would be treated as legendary. During that whole trip, the wound from the Rattata has healed.

LEVEL UP!

Go back to looking for berries, so we can recover.
4-1=3 Upon returning, your adversaries had moved on to somewhere else. you find a few more berries, but they don't fill you up any more than the magicarps already had.

Fly over to Palett Town. Sneak into the lab; once inside, look for shiny things to swipe—disks, maybe?
4-1=3 You head south into a human village, and enter the larges building. Two young humans leave just before you arrive, and you sneak through the open doors. You don't find any disks, but you do ruin a professors day.

How about ...

> Don't be a fool and go find Bug/Ground/Grass types to train against. Jeez, guys. Do you even Pokemon, bro?
4-1=3 You look around, but the only pokemon of those types you find was a geodude. You think you saw a diglet, but it pulled it's head down at near the speed of light, causing a nuclear explosion. You decide not to hunt it...

Level 4
Route 1
Large nuclear crater slightly west, however, it was a fusion explosion, so the fallout is minimal...
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2016, 05:26:37 pm »

Enter crater; bathe in radiation. Become a superhero.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2016, 05:52:16 pm »

Find that pidgey that knackered us before, and fite it irl.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2016, 07:33:12 pm »

+1

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2016, 07:44:14 pm »

Try to use the move Roost
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Poohbah

• Bay Watcher
  • I hope I win the big cash.
    • View Profile
Re: You Are A Pidgey RTD | Nuclear Diglett
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2016, 09:05:53 pm »

Through sheer will become a pigeoto

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2016, 10:29:48 am »

+1 Changed my mind. Going with this.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2016, 04:22:48 pm »

4: Now that you are the same level as the Pidgey that beat you up earlier, you go out to find it. Alfter a while of searching, you see it perched on a branch, somewhat injured with scratch marks presumably from the Rattata. You fly towards it, and it sees you. It flies at you, and you meet in midair. After tackling the shit out of each other, you are victorious. It falls to the ground, where a pack of Rattata's tear it to shreds and eat it. You didn't get any food from it, but at least you feel good about yourself.

Enter crater; bathe in radiation. Become a superhero.
3: You enter the Diglett nuclear creater and bathe in the small amount of radiation. You don't feel any different, though.

Try to use the move Roost
6: You head back to Route 1, and find a hole in a tree trunk. You fly inside it, and go to sleep. Your health increases so much that the digit's overflow and you end up badly injured. Poor Generation 1 consoles are not good enough to handle you roosting.

2: While in your tree, you try to become a pigiotto out of pure will. Unfortunately, no matter how hard you try, you cannot.

Level 4
Route 1
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2016, 05:01:53 pm »

Find a spearow and beat it with it's own health bar
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2016, 05:03:51 pm »

Un-roost so as to overflow in the other direction and return to full health.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2016, 05:44:58 pm »

PC master race..?

Poop on the smelly rattatas for eating our kill. It's a Pidgey-eat-Pidgey world out there.

Also:

Head North into the forest, find some yummy bugs.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2016, 05:48:15 pm »

Fly to the nearest Poke-Mart. Steal some Pokeballs.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2016, 05:48:26 pm »

OOCL Just wanted to ask everybody if you are okay with the direction I made this RTD go. I originally meant for it to be semi-serious with progression and whatnot, but I decided to abandon that in favor of general silliness. Hope that's okay.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2016, 05:54:44 pm »

I think after the global flight with a level 3 Pokemon purely to poop on people, general silliness is fine.

Rattatas eating I gets lodgers lid gets pidgeys though, was oddly disturbing.

So long as there is progression I'm cool with it.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2016, 06:20:32 pm »

I'm okay with silly actions as long as they don't totally destroy progression. I wouldn't be all that happy with "instantly become a level 100 Pidgeot for no reason", but gaining a few levels/a strong move/a good item wouldn't bug me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7