Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Criminal Arena(6/6)  (Read 3576 times)

somokus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro tip: (points to avatar).
    • View Profile
Re: Criminal Arena(6/6)
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2016, 10:14:10 pm »

Turn 3

Dale Rapeus:3 You run up the pyramid and almost make it to the top along with Crazicus and you both see the knight near the top.
John Midknight: 2 : You miss the knight bad and hit a panel on the other side that releases 4 skeletons that come rushing toward Dale Rapeus.
Oziiz: 3 : You run up the pyramid and try a glancing blow that is blocked by the first knight and are deadlocked by the second.
Crazicus: 5 : You get to the top, but so did the knight, A glass dome drops over the both of you and a sign drops that says "2 shall enter, 1 shall leave with a Grand prize! But beware for whichever side gets the prize releases more Knights or Criminals but gets a major advantage over them! GOOD LUCK!
Usaine Bolt: 4 :You run slowly to keep up with everyone but you run too slow for Crazicus is at the top locked In a dome and there are 7 skeletons running loose all across the battlefield attacking both sides.
Derrek: 5 : You roll over just as he is about to decapitate you and tackle him, Luckily for you you dazed the guy behind him and knocked the skeleton he was fighting down. The skeleton is still alive though.

(Hint, With this many enemies running loose I'd stick together.)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 10:50:36 pm by somokus »
I traveled space once....... I hated it.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2016, 10:29:05 pm »

Charge while Swinging Mace at Knight groin area for massive Stun.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2016, 06:17:33 am »

Drop the weapon, evade the Knights and climb a bit of the pyramid. The higher ground should give me advantage in combat
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2016, 06:58:22 am »

Charge past the skeletons, so my back is towards the locked dome at the top.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2016, 08:04:54 am »

Replace the knight with myself. I will be the second person to go in.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2016, 08:05:19 am »

Quickly drag the knight away from the skeleton, weapons and all. Stop dragging when skeleton is at a safe distance.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2016, 08:06:42 am »

fire a crossbow bolt at the knight on the top of the pyramid.
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

somokus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2016, 10:42:34 am »

Replace the knight with myself. I will be the second person to go in.That would mean it would be a "Teammate vs Teammate" which I don't think anyone wants to do.

somokus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2016, 11:00:17 am »

Turn 4

Dale Rapeus: 3 : You charge past the skeletons but one of them with a Broadsword follows you to the top.
John Midknight: 4 : You fire a bolt at the knight and puncture the glass dome to hit him in the left shoulder, it does appear that he is left handed and has to battle with his right arm now, giving Crazicus the advantage.
Oziiz: 6 : You drop your Halberd and run up the steps of the pyramid, You turn around and draw your Shortsword as the 2 Knights you were fighting separate and start to converge on either side of you but are tripping and falling.
Crazicus: 3 : You converge on the knight and miss his groin area but hit his knee with your Mace, He does manage to get a cut on your thigh and calf slowing you down IMMENSELY.
Usaine Bolt: 1 : You try to replace the knight with yourself but you failed and get distracted as 2 skeletons rush toward you.
Derrek: 5 : You drag the knight away from the angry skeleton and retreat to a safe distance of 50 feet.

ziizo

• Bay Watcher
  • Tired and Lazy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2016, 11:07:09 am »

Kick one knight so it starts falling down the pyramid
GG, Ziizo. May my spirit live on in your boobs.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2016, 11:13:09 am »

shoot the skeletons that are attacking usaine bolt
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2016, 11:18:11 am »

"Nobody should have to fight the walking dead. Now, where were we?"
try to get the knight to yield, having both saved his life and bested him after having been nearly decapitated.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2016, 11:31:11 am »

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!!!

Kick the broadsword wielding skeleton off the pyramid.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2016, 12:51:28 pm »

Bash him over the head While Stabbing At his Armpit NOW.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2016, 05:28:14 pm »

run around so that the skeletons are in a single-file line, then tackle them at full speed, trying to sever their neck.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]