Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: NO  (Read 6784 times)

I, Writer

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm all the way up, and nothing can stop me!
    • View Profile
Re: Continuum [SG]
« Reply #105 on: August 14, 2016, 07:26:08 pm »

I was thinking about it but I thought I'd be bothering the guy. But if he's been active then I'm gonna definitely look into getting his blessing OR even better, getting him back here if that wouldn't burden him. I had forgotten about it until just now. Thanks guys for the heads up!

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: NO
« Reply #106 on: September 03, 2016, 08:00:24 pm »

I was thinking about it but I thought I'd be bothering the guy. But if he's been active then I'm gonna definitely look into getting his blessing OR even better, getting him back here if that wouldn't burden him. I had forgotten about it until just now. Thanks guys for the heads up!

So YOU'RE the elusive-yet-curious fellow I've been PM'd about. That explains why you didn't PM me but everyone else did. Yeah, you weren't likely to get me, though you weren't bothering me since you had something of note to say to me. Good thing you didn't email me; shit would've went right to spam.

In any case, I'm truly thankful that you've expressed interest in my game, buuuuuuut, I gotta invite you to check the signature. Games were never popular, and I'm not too liked around these parts. You're about 3/4 months too early. Had you come around earlier, you'd have given me a smidgeon of hope. So yeah, sorry. But thanks for that though! Props from an actual writer is a plus in my book! Might lurk to see what you do.

Peace out!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 03, 2016, 08:02:48 pm »

You know, nobody hates you, Lerm.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 03, 2016, 08:06:54 pm »

Give it a rest, kid. I know the truth.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 03, 2016, 08:11:06 pm »

Give it a rest, kid. I know the truth.
That nobody hates you?

Seriously, man.  What makes more sense?
That there's a massive amount of people willing to lie to your face about whether you're a nice person (1)
Or they're not lying (2)?
I'd believe option 2 more...

Whether you don't like yourself or not doesn't have any bearing on whether other people think you're cool.

...You're systematically wiping your posts?  Aw, c'mon...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 03, 2016, 08:16:20 pm »

That nobody hates you?

That there's a massive amount of people willing to lie to your face about whether you're a nice person (1)
What makes more sense? Given the community? One. One for sure.

Whether you don't like yourself or not doesn't have any bearing on whether other people think you're cool.
Okay. But no one does. That's the point. My own opinion of myself is irrelevant.

Yes I am. Now can you quit hijacking my thread and trying to make me look like a liar (i.e. like you lot)?

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 03, 2016, 08:20:13 pm »

well, given the fact that your wiping your posts, no-one new can tell whether any responses where totally reasoned or not.
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 03, 2016, 08:26:32 pm »

What has this community even done to deserve being treated like liars and generally the worst people in the world? I mean, we're on the Internet, yes, so a slight degree of unsavouriness is to be expected, but if you expect us to know what you're on about when you A). wipe your posts and B). refuse to explain a thing to anyone who asks, we can't exactly be made aware of what we supposedly did. As far as anyone here knows, you could've just up and left for whatever reason.

I'm genuinely curious as to how you've come to the conclusion that everyone here is out to get you, we're all liars and as far as you're concerned, unworthy of even the slightest modicum of respect.

Lermfish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2016, 08:27:41 pm »

Well hey, if you lack the spine to be honest, that's cool. That part is correct. Liars and unworthy of any shred of respect.

well, given the fact that your wiping your posts, no-one new can tell whether any responses where totally reasoned or not.
I'm sorry. Who are you? Have we met?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2016, 08:28:39 pm »

That nobody hates you?

What makes more sense? Given the community? One. One for sure.

Okay. But no one does. That's the point. My own opinion of myself is irrelevant.

Yes I am. Now can you quit hijacking my thread and trying to make me look like a liar (i.e. like you lot)?

All right, I give up.  I'm done trying to help.  I can't take this anymore.  You refuse to listen to a word I say if it's positive, you accuse the entire community of being unrepentant asshats to the point that every single one of them allegedly hates you, even people who have never interacted with you, (and there's proof of that, too) and then, after all of that, you have the gall to accuse me of of being a liar.  I'm done.  I am done.  You need more help than I can give.

I've tried.  For months I've tried.  I'm done.

Dammit, this sucks.  For what it's worth, I'm sorry.

Seriously, though.  I would talk to a professional about this.  That's all I have left to say.  You're lying to yourself, and I don’t know how to fix it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 08:30:51 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2016, 08:29:17 pm »

I liked the game this thread was while it lasted. Even remember stuff bout it, after... a year? More?
For instance, the main character, rather than having a machine or stuff to travel through the multiverse/whatnot, used an innate ability.

I did vote. For the psilonic way.
And now so have I.

And I even contributed.
~~~
I enjoyed this game. Period. And, if you're leaving this community... well then, good luck with your life.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2016, 08:31:49 pm »

Well hey, if you lack the spine to be honest, that's cool. That part is correct. Liars and unworthy of any shred of respect.

I ask that you seek help if you construed my honest request for an explanation of what, exactly, we as a community did wrong as a lie. Especially as I don't know how a request could even be posed as a lie in the first place. If you're done with this community, that's cool, I won't bother you any longer. Good luck with your life, I guess.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2016, 08:33:48 pm »

Post To Wonder whats going on here.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]