Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: What's happening in your adventure?  (Read 856 times)

squamous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
What's happening in your adventure?
« on: August 14, 2016, 01:39:54 am »

We had a thread like this for forts but I thought hey, why not include the other half of the game? So yeah post your adventure adventures here!
I make huge and comprehensive overhaul mods, consider supporting me on Patreon so I can do this full-time:
https://www.patreon.com/themodsmith
Have questions? Need to report bugs? Post them in the discord:  https://discord.gg/dGzGr5svS2

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: What's happening in your adventure?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 02:08:42 pm »

i had the most epic start to an advenurer just now
so i started my adventure as a kobold fisher and i wan near the entrance of the cave.
I was talking to some kobolds and then one pops from the cave entrance with an arm and eye missing saying that a kobold was attacked by a spider then bleeds to death

So after i pick up the weapon of the guy who died i check inside the cave and see a buch of blood on all the walls, kobold limbs all over the place and dead cave animals.
Also a bunch of gian spiders over a pile of corpses, all of the spiders are named and covered in blood.
So after i find a way to kill the spiders by dragging them to a bunch of skilled kobolds, i go check the surviving civilians and i find out that everyllone evacuated the cave and now are on the entrance. everyllone has at least a yellow wound.
i would post an screenshot but i dont know how
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Arcturus

• Bay Watcher
  • Busy Being Worshiped By Alien Pagans
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 07:18:11 pm »

I have a dwarf named Ast Libashor (Axedrunken). He's a dwarf battle mage adventurer. He's going to seek out all kinds of magic and master the axe. He's currently an axe lord and has the custom profession name Battlemancer. So far he's learned some iron and magma magic (how fitting for a dwarf). He's traveling with three humans. He no longer needs to eat and sleep. He hasn't killed a megabeast yet but he's going to soon.

Here's some screen shots :

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I have now trained my axe skills to legendary by beating an ettin to death with a training axe. He ate almost all my companions though...

Now why would you go and name it that?

« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 10:59:35 am by Arcturus »

Thelo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 09:44:11 am »

That's impressive so far! I wish I knew how to properly play Adventure mode, but I'm a total disaster there...