Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 75

Author Topic: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance  (Read 131653 times)

HugeNerdAndProudOfIt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create a supersoldier! Meshanblov Collective did it
« Reply #510 on: September 24, 2016, 09:47:22 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't eat ghosts, that's how we got into this mess to begin with.

star2wars3

• Bay Watcher
  • Join The Dark Side!
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 24, 2016, 11:46:15 am »

Meshanblov in his current form is a threat to the world. And by that I mean more than the rest of the scientists. I propose that we start working together  to counter this threat.
Even if we don't work together initially I suggest that when the day of the combat tests start that we team up to kill Meshanblov's soldier before we all go murder rampage on each other.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 11:49:01 am by star2wars3 »
((Batshit evil, pessimistic neutral and clumsy good cover nearly entire spectrum. Sadly, but optimists are a rare breed, that is currently running into extinction.))
((That tends to happen when you're optimistic enough to wait out the apocalypse. I wish them plenty of luck, but chances are they'll need it.))

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 24, 2016, 12:24:23 pm »

Meshanblov in his current form is a threat to the world. And by that I mean more than the rest of the scientists. I propose that we start working together  to counter this threat.
Even if we don't work together initially I suggest that when the day of the combat tests start that we team up to kill Meshanblov's soldier before we all go murder rampage on each other.
How do you have access to that information IC? I mean, OOC everyone knows because I'm not putting stuff in spoilers, but I don't think that means your character automatically knows IC.

Like, feel free to try, but due to travel times and needing to find me first, by the time you get there I'll probably be off-planet already.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 12:27:07 pm by Demonic Spoon »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 24, 2016, 01:25:21 pm »

Take the blindfold. I like having my eyes. Volunteer to help take down tarantula.

A greathammer/warhammer of some sort would be nice, I think. This body is strong enough I could probably swing most standard ones one handed. Maybe a small (to me) knife or short sword for close quarters work. A handheld mortar would be nice. And maybe a rifle of some sort for more accuracy. A revolver or pistol of some sort, as a final backup weapon. The more I think about it, it might be a good idea to go full on tyranid/zerg/altered and just grow all of the weapons.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 01:28:33 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 24, 2016, 05:30:02 pm »

6 days until deadline.

I fear Meshanblov has caused game derailment here with his fine example of rule abuse. Makes me curious to see where it leads, but thankfully we don't have enough time to see it. Oh, who I'm kidding, of course he has enough time...

And fuck me sideways! 47k characters? No wonder this turn took so long. Five hours? Probably. It's saturday so it doesn't matter.

Meshanblov marvelled at himself, he was so much more than he had ever been. While he had outgrown the shadowy corporation that had requested he build a supersoldier for them, he perhaps owed them slightly for the generous funding that allowed him to reach this point. Let it not be said that Meshanblov doesn't fulfil his obligations.

However, he found it harder to care about who could make the best monkey bully and as such decided to put in minimum effort to finish things off while he focused on the wider galaxy. Spaceships are simply too slow. Direct point to point teleportation is the way to go.

Link science bodies to me with QE comms if I haven't already.

Priority 1: Computronium; While the Quantum brains have served well, they are now too limiting, their architecture too rigid for my fluid needs and their performance not at the apex. We must determine how to re-arrange all matter into a new programmable substrate, in the most efficient configuration physically possible.

Priority 2: Grey-Goo: Once the desired material of Computronium has been designed, we will need a means to propagate it at rapid speeds across cosmic bodies. For this purpose, we shall design self-replicating swarms of nanomachines who will rapidly convert planetary masses into computronium

Priority 3: Wormholes: I am a benevolent god, and as such I will not unleash the nano-apocalypse on earth itself. Thus, I need to develop a means to rip holes through space-time, so that I can rapidly reach other planets to create Jupiter Brains, or maybe even turn the Centauri star systems into Matrioshka-Meshanblov brains (Conveniently, QE comms means I don't need to worry about light-speed lag issues). Once I have more computing power than I even I might know what to do with, I can go exploring the rest of the galaxy. Maybe find some fellow super-intelligences to show off to.

Priority 4: Fusion Power; More power is always good.

Priority 5: Finalized Super-Soldier Design: Put my various researches together into a coherent finished supersoldier design (and build it), super-material armoured exoskeleton main body with two/three supersoldier quantum brains running in it, with a swarm of weapon-wielding* stealth-drones flying around. Maybe have more than one nuclear generator for rapid-fire ability of the particle beam. Due to the various super-senses he should still be able to perceive his surroundings even while invisible and the photon-based senses from non-stealthed drones can be slaved to him via QE comms. Make sure to incorporate the EMP hardening directly into the body. Try to fix the muscle breaking issue while we're at it. Use some VR simulations and AR (for illusory opponents in real terrain) to help get the super-soldier adjusted to his new body. Give the body a loadout of some conventional weapons to supplement the Particle Beam. Modular design means the supersoldier should be able to switch it out with stuff of his choice (like if he steals from the inferiors who masquerade as mad scientists). I'll help install new things the supersoldier gets, or repair the body if something breaks, but he is otherwise on his own from here on out. Best of luck!

Priority 6: Heat Application; Aha! Figure out something to do with the heat buildup from keeping the invisibility active.

The stuff in Priorities' 1 through 4 are to be classified in a new separate "Singularity Tech" list, since I'm pretty much done with the supersoldier beyond the last finishing touches of this turn.

If I have surplus again, use it to research the Grand Unified Theory of Everything

Since I'm pretty much a fledgling god, I probably noticed my super-soldier being an idiot, so go retrieve proprietary Meshanblov technology he has put at risk. The remote military prototype seems to have pretty much outlived its usefulness, so destroy whatever isn't re-purposed for the final body. Anyway, hope he enjoys his new super-soldier body.

Voluntarily decrease my priority limit to 4 after this as I'm pretty much out of the game by now, but I want enjoy playing around as a god in the time we have remaining, without taking up too much GM attention.

* I think it might be possible to give every drone a particle beam, but that might be overkill, so I'll leave it to GM decision if they should just have guns/missiles

Your priority have been decreased to rank 8. Enjoy.

Yeah, you notice your soldier being an idiot. Assistants retrieve his body to be worked with.

Computronium: Truly broken tech in every way. Appropriate. This only works on solid matters, meaning large portions of planets cannot be used without dealing with heat first. And pressure too is something that will become a problem in larger masses. There's two ways around that however. First is to employ your current design with central core and large number of sub units in tolerable sizes. Second one is to separate the problem from solution, which means you completely ignore pressure problems and deal with it via another device. That device would metaphorically beat reality into bloody mess until it agrees with your view that pressure shouldn't be a problem at all. In both cases pressure isn't really a problem so you ignore it anyways. Another two requirements are that this computronium must be more size effective than your current system and faster too.

...I made an estimate how hard it would be to create Computronium for you in your natural human state, and find out that it is barely a third of effort you could give to priority one task today. Bloody hell. I'm gonna double the effort just because. And processing time still bleeds to lesser projects.

By the way, you got almost your maximum possible progress roll, so it explains some.

Grey-Goo:
This runs into same problem as Computronium, but you figure you solve those problems separately and ignore problems they would otherwise cause. But... yeah, if you can ignore heat and pressure, then dealing with liquids, gasses and other corrosive materials is child's play. Truly, it barely took a quarter of your time. What a monster. Building the first nanobot may take a day or half for you, due all complex machinery requried.

Wormholes:
Hopefully this is something you can't complete in a day.

You have one already used Einstein wipe your arse, so you might as well do it again, but with even more important scientific figures. It's no problem for you to quickly do the math and prove it is indeed possible to create traversable wormhole. It simply takes rather complex mechanisms and exotic material that doesn't exist on Earth. Or if it does exist, it is not in any feasibly collectable state. So you have to create way to produce said exotic matter.

You direct your bodies to construct as much of machinery you can for wormhole generator while you ponder how to create all the exotic matter. And you almost do it! God damn almost. You put in order for materials while only a little of the machine design is lacking. The agent wants to know what you need seven tons Radon for.

Fusion Power:
Yay another thing you do not finish today! But you finish like weeks worth on research and planning in span of one and half hour. But this powerplant won't one of those tiny ones even after you get all parts planned up. It's a reactor that will fuel your ambitions for a week or maybe even two before you have to create something more powerful. Maybe. Or it could last three days before becoming obsolete. You know how it goes here.

Finalized Super-Soldier Design:
Yay for third thing you can't get (fully) done! Those drones are basically normal quadcopters. Despite having more lift there's no way they can carry three meter long linear particle accelerator and mini nuclear reactor. Nope. But you think ways to increase lift while pulling rest of the body together.

Heat application:
Uh, more power is always good, right? Thermovoltaic power generation from reactor excess heat is easy enough. While waiting for other ideas you direct scraps worth of remaining processing power towards your super soldier. Which still isn't enough to complete it! Haha! By the wat, the Company probably wants detailed instructions how to build more of your super soldiers and how to replace and fix every part. They don't really need to understand any of it as long as they can make more of them. So last insignificant fraction of your time is used to create that documentation.

We were just supposed to build super soldiers. How come we created nascent godling, and one or two more coming up? This isn't a god game. This is a game of mad and unethical science! This is madness!

aaaaaaaaaaaaa why
I'm just now working with the idea of plugging in a few extra brains to my soldier, and that's one of my only advantages.

Right then. Retrieve soldier and stuff shielding into his skull, stick him in a suit with the brains he gathered, attach terrorizer, give him basic weapons, and get to training already.

The shielding is solid metal coating without any holes, or with few very small holes. Otherwise it can't redirect magnetic fields around. So basically you need to coat insides of his skull which means temporarily cutting out his brain and putting it back afterwards. But your soldier went somewhere pranking so he ain't available. Recall command issued, so he'll be back tomorrow. Anyway, today's progress roll is saved for future if you think he needs something.

OPERATION: ALL-SEEING EYE

Step Eighteen: consider methods to expand the brain of the EP to accommodate far more multitasking capability than the average human being. Perhaps the abilities of the Executive Module can be extended to permit subroutines executed through hive mind components? Something like programmed behaviors, except one level of organization higher. Furthermore, investigate the possibility of the sensory buffer - the ability to hold a set of thoughts separately in the informational cloud produced by WHW-B.

OPERATION: RECYCLED NEURON

Step Five: since I can identify memories in test beds, given prior results with WHW-ASE, I test memory erasure on those. Get the lab assistants on that. Makes sense, no?

OPERATION: HIGH STEAK WRAP

Step One: task the EP with equipping themselves with whatever they feel they need to eliminate people with a high degree of efficiency. The lab assistants are ordered to hook them up with whatever they require. Stress the need for detection equipment of some kind, should ASE prove insufficient.

Send child to do adult's work and fix their mess by yourself. It may well be that your theory of brain goes well over assistants heads, because they don't get testing done.

OPERATION: HIGH STEAK WRAP

Hey, Xantalos! Make requests for equipment, anything that already exists.

Improved learning alone helps quite much with multitasking training, but you could go beyond that. Far beyond. As you know, mind is not something that exists in this world. It interacts with reality via suitable structures such as complex neuron structures that both host it and direct it. It's weird two directional relationship where it is hard to discern which one is superior. Depending on your view point, it may seem that brain structures commands mind as is the case with such things as memories. But in the same time mind merely uses those brain structures as a points of reference, as permissions to do weird shit with reality like is the case with your extranatural modules.

So this brings a question(s). What IS mind? WHERE is mind? Does it really need complex biological microscale structure to interact with? Can you design a functional mind on a piece of rock? Can you... can you go back? Because when you look at your theory of nervous system design and understanding, the hint of glory in there, and what you have learned so far, it seems like you are not really you. Nobody really is what they think they are.

Many large questions. So you figure out to start The Great Journey with the "simplest" one: can you host a consciusness on other than neuron structure? For example, on a piece of stone constructed molecule by molecule? To answer that you need a machine that can do such low level construction. In a great hurry you draw design for one and start fervently building it. You need an answer!

Quote from: NAV
Automatic Research

Spoiler: SECRET TECHNOLOGIES (click to show/hide)

Take the blindfold. I like having my eyes. Volunteer to help take down tarantula.

A greathammer/warhammer of some sort would be nice, I think. This body is strong enough I could probably swing most standard ones one handed. Maybe a small (to me) knife or short sword for close quarters work. A handheld mortar would be nice. And maybe a rifle of some sort for more accuracy. A revolver or pistol of some sort, as a final backup weapon. The more I think about it, it might be a good idea to go full on tyranid/zerg/altered and just grow all of the weapons.

Check below, you badass.

((Sorry for missing a few turns lately... it hasn't been a great week IRL.))

First, I develop an injection to give immunity to my newest neurotoxin. When completed I test it on several subjects.

Then I put Chimera down using the new brain-targeted neurotoxin and request the Company build the obstacle course renegadelobster designed. If both of these things are successfully completed, I prepare several larger doses of the new neurotoxin, get the obstacle course set up, and run Tarantula through it as many times as I can. Tarantula is not to get near any real exits, it only thinks it's close to escape. It will be killed by... do I have any regular soldiers on hand? Or at least security personnel? If not, my bravest assistants will have to do. They will be given immunity to the neurotoxin and then sent in once Tarantula tires itself out. They will be be locked in with the creature so it doesn't escape should they fail to kill it.

I also give renegadelobster magnetovision and instruct his assistant to begin including that in his training. I offer him the option of a very large blindfold instead of having his eyes removed.

If I have time after that, I work on a set of first aid injections to be stored somewhere within arm's reach on an armored suit. These would be tailored to my combat bodies, providing nutrition and calories to support their natural healing process, as well as some painkiller (not the kind that will impair combat ability), and potentially a bit of my healing virus, if it would be capable of accelerating my soldier's healing any further.

In my spare time today, I respond to renegadelobster's communication, thanking him for designing the obstacle course and telling him that currently I've created a deadly neurotoxin delivered via tranqulizer gun that he should be able to use with his smaller set of arms. I'm also working on very sturdy body armor that will be for whichever body he ends up in. I still have to create his primary melee weapon and some backup weapons - does he have any preferences here? My next plan was a large mortar for his heavy arms capable of firing explosives and huge doses of biological weapons. If Brutus is the body we choose, he should be able to carry a good number of weapons.

No problem. The beauty of this system is that it doesn't matter at all if player doesn't post. If there's nothing in progress, I can save progress rolls and use them retroactively. It actually doesn't even matter if I miss a turn, because that means everybody gets extra progress roll to offset lost time. Only thing it means is that more time is required to write turn, which is why I haven't missed a day yet.

We can say that antibody was developed yesterday together with the toxin. Seems very logical course of action and you had a plenty of unused time.

Chimera gets its dose of poison and it goes down easily. Cooperative poor fool doesn't even suspect anything.

Engineer portion of your assistants, several loitering guards with nothing better to do and renegadelobster all help building it. After all it is not that complex design. In fact, it is very simple, far simpler than you would have thought to make. Yet when you observe it you can tell it will provide satisfactory data. Of course not as exact numbers as your tests would produce, but close enough to make educated judgement.

While they work with obstacle course, you prepare injections for Brutus model. It doesn't take long, nor does giving injection on each his "knees" and wrists. He can build the course while nerves grow and adapt for his new senses tomorrow.

Most reliable first aid he can have is to fill his belly with nutrient slurry before deployment. That way he will have a good stock of replenishing material always available. But despite how full his belly is, it takes time to move mass to wounded area. Therefore it is better to use external application of nutrient slurry. The slurry (which is being generated this whole time, you probably have already 200 kg stored in barrels) is too liquid in its natural form, so you need to figure out a process in which it will be solidified into smearable paste. Or jelly tubes he can stick into bullet wounds. Doesn't seem particuarly hard thing, but it still takes some time to perfect process into smooth and fast.
Healing virus won't help combat bodies for few reasons. For starters, the virus is designated to work on pure human DNA. Those combat bodies are not human in anyway. Except the very first human cell that was heavily altered. Secondly, the virus merely activates rapid cancerlike growth in humans. These bodies have the effect already fully unlocked.

Alright, the obstacle course is done. Soldier takes your test before we let Tarantula run his. His fine motor control has gotten better, increasing his weapon accuracy, agility and speed upgrading his grade to S-. He might even get grade S+ if he does well tomorrow. Rest is up to him.

Time for Tarantula test. Whily you have no soldiers, the guards are well trained and some of them have actually served in combat operations, so they are pretty good. They are armed and inoculated and ready in their positions. Assistants leave the Tarantula subject today just as yesterday, but "accidentally" doesn't fully close doors. Plan is set in motion. Small and very well hidden cameras let you observe and make an estimate of its capabilities.

It is fast. Faster than Brutus. Very stable too, though hooved legs make it worse on harder ground but it over comes that with extra legs. Pretty strong too, but it mostly archieves this using its legs in conjuction with upper arms. Brutus wins this naturally, because it was designed stronger. Endurance is pointless question, it's on par the two other models; that's infinite as long as it gets to eat. It doesn't want to swim for some reason, but it manages to jump long enough to make it over swimming test. That's S+ level ability right here. Despite of its uncooperative nature it has adapted very well on its body.
Judgement: A+, tentatively S-. There were some tests where you couldn't tell its carrying ability because it choose to push and roll things around instead, so it's spotty judgement at best. Educated guess, you would say. Oh wait, fuck! Update that to S+! The fucker wasn't as stupid as it acted like! On the moment it was supposed to be trapped in room with guards, it dodged shots and retreated back out. On ensuing chase it killed three guards by kicking them on head. One shot kills, basically. Excellent agility! Very creative close quarter combat techniques!

After observing feeds a minute your soldier figures where it is going and decides to intercept it. He grabs one of your neurotoxin rifles and goes to play final boss. What excellent opportunity to observe combat effiency of both! Renegadelobster goes to stand in front the only exit Tarantula could use, and sure enough, that's where it ends up. You get very excited about how this will go down. Brutus is built like a fortress, impenetrable wall of pure concentrated muscles. Tarantula on the other hand is suprisingly agile and fast moving cannon. Which one will win? The strong or the fast? Tarantula could deliver kick after kick and escape with its speed, but the moment Brutus catches it the fight will be over. It will be the ultimate showdown!

Turns out the one with combat experience wins. Tarantula is suprised to see another monster here, and foolishly assumes they are on the same side. Renegadelobster notices this moment of opportunity and makes maximum use of it, shooting every single toxin vial and hits precicely on the weakest points: open mouth and eyes. Without waiting for target to fall over he runs up and jumps on Tarantula, rapidly breaking all legs. It wakes up too late to put up any meaningful resistance, and at that point the toxin kicks in. Victory! Albeit disappointing one. Braindead body of Tarantula is dragged in and brain removed.

Well then! It's fair to assume Brutus too will reach S+ ranking, so it all boils down onto whether you prefer the fast one or the strong one. Or maybe you should asks your soldier's preferences on the matter?

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 24, 2016, 05:30:25 pm »

Well. This is unexpected.

You don't know who he is, what he's doing or even where he is. So this ain't happening. Getting location of other scientists requires taking a trip to Company's "main" office, poking around hoping you find some address and hope it actually is location of competing scientist. And it's not like they have lax security there. As an company employee and project personel you have clearance to walk around those important areas, but anything really important is locked behind three layers of encryption and passwords.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 24, 2016, 05:54:50 pm »

"When your progress reports start to contain literal magic, that's how you know you're at the bleeding edge. A method of measuring this more precisely has been proposed - the glories-to-paragraph ratio. As research starts to warrant reports of at least one glory per paragraph, properly transhuman research can be said to have begun. This naturally poses serious issues in communicating with lab assistants in any way beyond motivational speeches, but for me much like any other researcher worth their salt this wasn't that much of a departure from business as usual."

Head Researcher Curious George, Knuckle Deep In The Mind: A Memoir

Step Nineteen: construct the Journey Device, or JD. Have a prototype ready post-haste, set this to first priority. See if I can imprint minds on the wind, for instance.

Step Twenty: do have the WHW-ASE modules installed into the EP's group, though.

Step Twenty-One: return to the possibility of greatly expanding multitasking ability if time permits.

Step Six: if JD is completed today, wonder how it is that my lab assistants are incapable of operating a device that should theoretically be done. Take matters into my own hands if time permits.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 06:01:02 pm by Harry Baldman »

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 24, 2016, 06:05:01 pm »

Before I do anything on the combat bodies, I ask renegadelobster which he'd prefer. He's done good work with Brutus so far but if he's impressed with what he's seen of Tarantula, we can make the switch today.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 24, 2016, 06:17:19 pm »

Before I do anything on the combat bodies, I ask renegadelobster which he'd prefer. He's done good work with Brutus so far but if he's impressed with what he's seen of Tarantula, we can make the switch today.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 24, 2016, 06:27:30 pm »

Oooh, weapons!

Spoiler: DAKKADAKKADAKKA (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: September 24, 2016, 07:15:22 pm »

I..hmm. My problem is that I normally go for tanky/stronk characters versus hit and run/high dex ones. But I feel like Whisperling may be correct. Hmm.

Hey Ao, what's the strength difference between Brutus and Tarantula, like what's the difference between the amount of weight they can carry/handle? And what's the speed difference? Top speed(ish), how quick they are, stuff like that. Final one, what does the durability difference between the two look like it'll be?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:43:03 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: September 24, 2016, 08:38:51 pm »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: September 24, 2016, 10:53:22 pm »

Bring him back, scoop out his brains, coat his skull!
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: September 25, 2016, 12:17:53 am »

So, close, and yet still not there. Those excuses better be damn good once I think of them.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:24:26 am by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: September 25, 2016, 12:25:21 am »

Priority 1: Wormholes: Tell the agent something convincing about using the Radon to develop cheap mass-producible fusion power to corner the energy market for the company.
Priority 2: Grey Goo: Build that nanomachine
Priority 3: Finalized Super-Soldier: Be done already
Priority 4: Fusion Power

So Computronium is done right?

I'm gonna double the effort just because.

But that messes up my timetable!  :'(

Re Godgame: Research was too slow! Then when it finally got up to speed you said my research speed was gamebreaking and I should stop. Meshanblov can't win.  :'(

Your priority have been decreased to rank 8. Enjoy.
Not sure what that means but it sounds ominous
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 12:29:00 am by Demonic Spoon »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 75