Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]

Author Topic: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance  (Read 131471 times)

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to create a supersoldier! Bloody air resistance
« Reply #1110 on: November 17, 2016, 01:46:37 pm »

((I've been avoiding posting because I don't like getting people's hopes up, but it's been a while and I figure you need a progress update.

Turn's in progress. Been a while since I said that. :P

I'm through with the first encounter of the two, that being the fight between killerhellhound and spazyak, because it's a fight I more or less know what's going on in. The fight between TheBiggerFish and NAV/ATHATH took a long while to get up to speed because I needed to get myself up to speed on what the two of them even are, and try to get a sense for how the two of them fight. I am finally making some headway into that encounter too, at least. I don't know how long the second half is going to take me, so please wait a little longer. I'm rusty as all hell with this GMing thing. :)

On a side note, I realized I am now in the right position to try and draw the various soldiers. I doubt it's going to happen soon, but at least I know what you all people are now, so there's some hope.))
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 01:48:08 pm by Sean Mirrsen »
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: November 17, 2016, 04:23:46 pm »

((I've been avoiding posting because I don't like getting people's hopes up, but it's been a while and I figure you need a progress update.

Turn's in progress. Been a while since I said that. :P

I'm through with the first encounter of the two, that being the fight between killerhellhound and spazyak, because it's a fight I more or less know what's going on in. The fight between TheBiggerFish and NAV/ATHATH took a long while to get up to speed because I needed to get myself up to speed on what the two of them even are, and try to get a sense for how the two of them fight. I am finally making some headway into that encounter too, at least. I don't know how long the second half is going to take me, so please wait a little longer. I'm rusty as all hell with this GMing thing. :)

On a side note, I realized I am now in the right position to try and draw the various soldiers. I doubt it's going to happen soon, but at least I know what you all people are now, so there's some hope.))
feel free to pm me about TBF's character. I'll give you the rundown on what I know, and how poorly certain abilities and equipment have been used :P.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: November 17, 2016, 04:25:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Edit:You saw nothing and no more multitasking after gum grafts for this guy
« Last Edit: November 17, 2016, 08:51:38 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: November 17, 2016, 08:41:06 pm »

Maybe next time you can go from corporate competition to a Manhattan Project type dealie, and put the scientists all in the same complex as they work toward, say, defeating a space-invading Santa Claus. There's still a time limit, but also room for cooperation and a more sensible way to evaluate success in the end (as in, why wouldn't you just put everybody's science together and make the most super soldier of all?).
yessssssssss
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: November 17, 2016, 08:52:38 pm »

Maybe next time you can go from corporate competition to a Manhattan Project type dealie, and put the scientists all in the same complex as they work toward, say, defeating a space-invading Santa Claus. There's still a time limit, but also room for cooperation and a more sensible way to evaluate success in the end (as in, why wouldn't you just put everybody's science together and make the most super soldier of all?).
yessssssssss
Particle cannons and flying dick swarms for everyone!

Can I also add those mechas I linked a while back that you can buy?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]