Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Update 1.14 - Balancing settings, crystal growing, silt/loam sieving, Stals-Fix  (Read 12011 times)

SabbyKat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Passing along my error log for 1.14.

Notably, I am experiencing crashes literally, everywhere with a fresh install. World gen crashes due to about six reasons I've pin-pointed (that's a different topic), it crashes when finalizing the world 100% of the time (But the world can be loaded upon restart). It crashes when loading worlds to the world map like 15-20% of the time. It crashes on 'embark' (hitting E and enter to start the fort) about 35-40% of the time. And my recent save, is now crashing 100% of the time despite having no issues in the save earlier.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

Try downloading again because it seems that you are lacking a few files.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

god damn it, there is no INORGANIC:SAND in vanilla df? -.-

Old MFD had that, but vanilla has SAND_TAN instead.  :-\
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

SabbyKat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

god damn it, there is no INORGANIC:SAND in vanilla df? -.-

Old MFD had that, but vanilla has SAND_TAN instead.  :-\

To note that 'ungeldable monster error' has been in the last 3 versions. Not a clue if it's an actual issue, but I found the file for that mob and removed it, and saw no difference in my crashes.

To follow up, second unique world, second unique embark and save, second save I cannot load after embarking flawlessly. Uncertain if this is due to the sand quirk - I will wait a fit and continue testing for crashes and issue causes.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 12:34:31 pm by SabbyKat »
Pages: 1 [2]