Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: [CRASH] (MOBILE) Game crashes during sieges.  (Read 1760 times)

Sink

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
[CRASH] (MOBILE) Game crashes during sieges.
« on: August 15, 2016, 12:14:41 am »

My mobile game keeps crashing when ever I get raided. I've tried every fix I could think of but moving even the slightest during the enemy siege results in a crash.

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: [CRASH] (MOBILE) Game crashes during sieges.
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2016, 08:42:48 am »

My mobile game keeps crashing when ever I get raided. I've tried every fix I could think of but moving even the slightest during the enemy siege results in a crash.

The Android version of LCS is outdated(Its not version 4.0.7.0, and even that is outdated, it's version 3.99 or something), unsupported, and horribly broken(Certain buttons don't work, shooting up the Fire Station or Military Base crashes the game, can't defeat CCS Safehouses by killing everyone, you can die from getting shot in the limbs a single time when in regular LCS that's not supposed to happen, Conservatives come in MASSIVE numbers when infiltrating a site, way bigger than a six-man squad, etc). The creator of the Android version hasn't updated it in a long time, and he's either dead or moved on. You're honestly better off playing the pc version or porting LCS to mobile yourself somehow.

I've had those raids happen too, but the only "fix" to crashing during sieges is to save scum(Load a save the day before you get raided and move to a new safehouse).
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 08:45:45 am by Taberone »

Sink

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2016, 10:22:31 am »

The Android version of LCS is outdated(Its not version 4.0.7.0, and even that is outdated, it's version 3.99 or something), unsupported, and horribly broken(Certain buttons don't work, shooting up the Fire Station or Military Base crashes the game, can't defeat CCS Safehouses by killing everyone, you can die from getting shot in the limbs a single time when in regular LCS that's not supposed to happen, Conservatives come in MASSIVE numbers when infiltrating a site, way bigger than a six-man squad, etc). The creator of the Android version hasn't updated it in a long time, and he's either dead or moved on. You're honestly better off playing the pc version or porting LCS to mobile yourself somehow.

I've had those raids happen too, but the only "fix" to crashing during sieges is to save scum(Load a save the day before you get raided and move to a new safehouse).

Ah, well do you know of a method to port LCS on mobile then?

Taberone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2016, 02:12:55 pm »

Ah, well do you know of a method to port LCS on mobile then?

I have zero experience with porting stuff, or even compiling LCS.

You might be able to find someone else on the forums that could do a better Mobile LCS Port than the one we have right now, but chances seem kinda slim. Not that many LCS people on the Curses board anymore. Compare today's posts on Curses with posts from years ago on Curses.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 12:06:47 am by Taberone »