Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Send in the Wizards [7/5?] On the Mortal shores  (Read 13018 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Send in the Wizards [7/5?] On the Mortal shores
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2016, 03:35:19 pm »

Astranix

Kick the bear in the hindquarters, predict its next movements with my future vision so I can counter it continuously.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 07, 2016, 01:22:06 am »

((It's either me watching a lot of Studio Ghibli lately, or refreshing myself on the awesome concept of spirit-world stuff (also by playing Thea: The Awakening. REALLY awesome game with mythology and folklore, and a nice concept that doesn't demonize 'daemons') that has me imagining Xantalos' turn as very awesome.))

"I wonder if spirits are as profound nearer to what we may face; what're your thoughts Garalagrulon?"
Akala never had it in her or by principle to invade or intrude on others' thinking--this was their sanctum and sanctuary, their place where they face everything firsthand before anyone else knows, in the span of lesser than a second's worth of time. It was more interesting anyway in practicing communication through many forms. That was the wonder of thought and tangibility that had Akala so interested in life and the living.

Passive vibes all around--have a calm and peaceful aura as I follow them kobolds.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 07, 2016, 01:36:37 am »

I will admit the long pauses basically led to me not really caring about what is currently happening.

Man, I hope people get on the damn wagon. maybe they'll find fortune on their tasks, and be done quicker. Otherwise I guess I'll just set off with whoever shows up within two or three turns.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 07, 2016, 01:57:50 am »

Garalagrulon tilts his head slightly as he listens to Akala.

"I do admit I wasn't sure if you were interested in that sort of deal, Akala. There's one nearby causing this weather, and far as I can tell right now it seems normal as can be."

He chuckles.

"I always liked their mindset. I may hold command over the winds, but they? They are the wind, the rain, the storm. They're a joy to speak with. Shame I can't at the moment. Secrecy's more important than revelry right now."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2016, 05:56:30 am »

"Ah, I was thinking back on the souls on the ship and what it could mean for what we'd meet here. I didn't know you came in contact with one.

"Is it possible for you to seek out the insights of one of them over this general area? Local help is always appreciated." Akala said, as she wondered what other nature spirits were abound.

Dickson of the Trinity

• Bay Watcher
  • As you like that.
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 07, 2016, 11:26:02 am »

Pnastous.

"Uhh..."

Flee onto the wagon! Too much stress and a mage make berserks a bad thing.
Wish I could do a 256d. That would be awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 07, 2016, 02:42:46 pm »

"I see. I don't know, truth be told. Do the souls of mortals travel to our lands when they die? I don't believe I ever found out.

I will speak to it, just as soon as I make sure it hasn't been touched by the Enemy."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cain12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 07, 2016, 03:08:07 pm »

((Oh, yay, its not dead yet, had given up on it, thanks. 2 or 3 turns, okay. Unless he stays, but don't particularly want to split the group. Also have the slight worry this tall person thing includes eating his heart or other ritual sacrifice. Or a long marriage quest.))

Stanley

Ah, hm, seems the rest want to move on. I should probaly follow. Best be done quickly.

"Um..forgive my friend, he is rather...skittish. I may be misreading your attentiveness, but if you are seeking a husband, my companions need me and I can't afford to be bound to one place yet for personal reasons. Unless I could continue my travels after whatever ceremonies you have, I must decline. Regardless, we will probaly return or pass by again in a few days."

Gauge possibility of non-committal marriage, attempt such if possible. Then join group that is waiting on me.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 10, 2016, 04:27:16 pm »

Try to make the surrounding vegetation grow, and close the jaw shut forcibly.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]