Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Things you wish existed  (Read 865 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Things you wish existed
« on: September 18, 2016, 05:06:54 am »

We all know about the "Games You Wish Existed" Thread.  This is for everything else.  Forms of fiction ( books, movies, tv shows, anything not game related ), inventions, organisations, natural phenomena, anything that's not in existence that you'd prefer to be otherwise.

To start:  I want a TV show like Deadliest Warrior but focusing entirely on non-combatants.  As in, the show would still revolve around who would win in a fight, but for everyone but warriors/soldiers and the like.

E.g., who would win in a fight between Harry Houdini and David Blaine, two great magicians and performers of death defying acts?  Each figure's life story, known characteristics and quirks, all would serve to give them some edge or hindrance in a fight scenario.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Mood: Cautiously Optomistic
    • View Profile
    • Forum Game Portfolio
Re: Things you wish existed
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 05:53:38 am »

This thread.
Awesome With Autism
Currently listening to: Goldeneye Menu

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things you wish existed
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 06:08:43 am »

What about Dwarves that seems like it could be fun for a while.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?