Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31

Author Topic: Sneaktunnels, a CATastrophic dungeon  (Read 69682 times)

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sneaktunnels, a CATastrophic dungeon
« Reply #195 on: October 07, 2016, 09:26:23 pm »

Also, it should be a graph of cat population over time paired with a graph of dwarven deaths over time. If a correlation is found, we could point fingers and murder one another.

That would be some real investigative journalism, I tell you what.

I could  figure something out... I will try to work on it tomorrow, but for that I will need to know the current date and how long did Carefulrogue rule.
About six in-game months... I think.  I think a total of five or six cats were killed due to the sluggishness and haphazard way I was issuing orders. 

Also, in case you haven't realized, Gwolfski is dead as a result of the really, really dumb magma... thing, in the lowest level.  I dunno what to call it. 
I never thought genocide would look so cute. . .
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.
"Guys if you say 'oops sorry' afterwards it's not a war crime, right?"

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: October 07, 2016, 11:30:48 pm »

Oh Gwolfski? That means we've got another free space. If you want to come back carefulrogue it's totally the right time.

Nope there is no flux and just make another lever. I think we've got like 100 or something mechanisms.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 08, 2016, 05:33:43 pm »

Heh, the guy that accidentally killed Gwolfski takes his spot.  Ironic.  Is there really no one to fill the space? 
No reason someone can be dorfed only once. An entire army of Carefulrogue! All in one coffin, it seems.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: October 08, 2016, 10:49:38 pm »

Nobody on the waitlist. Anybody who died after you could take your place, but I asked you, cause you were the first one to die that isn't on the list.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 09, 2016, 07:48:13 pm »

Nobody on the waitlist. Anybody who died after you could take your place, but I asked you, cause you were the first one to die that isn't on the list.
Alright, I'll fill the place for now.  If we want new players, I suggest editing the title to say RECRUITING, or something after everything else, (and in brackets too.)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Sneaktunnels, a CATastrophic dungeon [RECRUITING]
« Reply #200 on: October 11, 2016, 08:31:00 am »

Hmmm I must have locked this topic for a while, I don't know how long. Sorry.... And onciblus turn is finishing in two days if he does post that he is still playing or tomorrow if he doesn't post anything. I didn't manage to get this cat and dwarf thing done last weekend, but I will try to do it sometime this week.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: October 11, 2016, 10:00:51 am »

I'd love to play! My dorf's name is Pikachu17(didn't expect that, right?) and he's a hammerdwarf. his profession name is "Zealot of X", where X is his deity's name. He will take any opportunity to promote his deity.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: October 11, 2016, 11:17:30 am »

What am I doing here?  And what is this cat and dwarf business you guys speak of?
One gelded male cat is all that is needed, and that should be replaced by a barn owl sometime.

onciblu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: October 11, 2016, 12:03:32 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Ok, first month done. Sorry for the delay. But... a Oktoberfest has come. A big party made of parades and more parties. Beware of the hangover.

Also:

Suggestions on wat to do with it?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 02:43:37 pm by onciblu »
Ô_ quack

Carefulrogue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: October 11, 2016, 04:31:13 pm »

If you can avoid a direct confrontation, do that. Fire breathers are terrifyingly dangerous. 

Also, that area being dug out in the first screenshot, that's not a crypt.  It's planned to be bedrooms.  I didn't realize we had some until after I finished, and by then I didn't want to toss it.

In screenshot two, that block of coffins is only half full, or even designated as commoner coffins.  Good luck finding the ones that aren't full.

Finally, I'm already dwarfed, but as a guy named Northwinds.  I'll continue playing as that, unless you insist on having a ghostly occupation. 

onciblu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: October 11, 2016, 08:25:11 pm »

If you can avoid a direct confrontation, do that. Fire breathers are terrifyingly dangerous. 

Also, that area being dug out in the first screenshot, that's not a crypt.  It's planned to be bedrooms.  I didn't realize we had some until after I finished, and by then I didn't want to toss it.

In screenshot two, that block of coffins is only half full, or even designated as commoner coffins.  Good luck finding the ones that aren't full.

Finally, I'm already dwarfed, but as a guy named Northwinds.  I'll continue playing as that, unless you insist on having a ghostly occupation.

I saw some coffins there and thought it was acrypt. The point of that passage was to say you weren't a ghost. Didn't know you were already dorfed, I will remove the new dorf.

I actually saw the block of coffins later, now all those are designed for burial.
Ô_ quack

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: October 11, 2016, 11:06:47 pm »

I say send in the military or even better, if you are able to, the visitors.... (are my statues stilt designated for working and did the dwarfs finish smelting coins?)

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: October 11, 2016, 11:51:54 pm »

Heh.

Those coffins could be planned to have an image

Poor kittens.

The cavern will burn. Expect fire to spread through walls. I already see a few things that will catch fire from that in just the last screenshot.

Unless you plan access carefully so that the FB can't use fire breath the military needs to not stand on tiles with flammable things and have at least 6 in shield user to block completely iirc. Typical mercenary has 1.

onciblu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: October 12, 2016, 06:09:36 am »

I say send in the military or even better, if you are able to, the visitors.... (are my statues stilt designated for working and did the dwarfs finish smelting coins?)

I don't like working with orders, but I didn't want to delete then, so I removed tha manager instead. We have lots of coins alread. They are for trading right?. As for statues I don't remember seing statues on orders. I did see the figurines tough, wich many were made.

Its 19 Slate.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 08:37:48 am by onciblu »
Ô_ quack

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: October 12, 2016, 09:33:41 am »

Yeah, I meant figurines. Who is great jon umber by the way?
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31