Coalut cur'Yalim
- 0 (0%)
Suclien cur'Fargeth
- 0 (0%)
Status Quo(Screkan dur'Illiam)
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Space Bugs: New and Tasty  (Read 14181 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Space Bugs: New and Tasty
« on: August 21, 2016, 03:56:08 pm »

Welcome! After a long hiatus I have returned and am hoping to provide quality-ish AAR posts with decent story bits tacked on. Viewer participation may or may not be on my table of things to do, however I'm currently focused on getting the first part or two out before that, however depending on roleplay it may not come until later. Regardless, it's not dead! Posts will be done on here instead of linking to an Imgur album, as I partially feel that's why this thread stagnated to the point of death until I posted. I may be wrong on that, but who knows!

Spoiler: Former OP (click to show/hide)

The Tchaaskeran Republic.
Names mean nothing at all. I just like them.

The First Clutch.
The Hive Mother's Care.
The First Egg Hatches.
The Larvae Explores.
The First Hunt.
The Joy of Comradery.
The Discovery.
The Preparations for Winter
The First War

This is more of a testbed for the mods I'm planning on using. I know this isn't the latest update. I haven't updated and I would prefer to get this over with before updating. Plus, I maaay have been putting this off for a bit too long. I'll go on for a few parts before deciding if I like the pacing and then going on with the space foxes. Because it's something other than more space bugs :P

Whoah. Deja Vu.
What did you just say?
Y'know. Deja Vu.

The Jaaz'Pok Dominion.
Cancelled

Spoiler: The Jaaz'Pok Dominion (click to show/hide)

The First Steps Into Oblivion.

The Second Tchaaskeran Republic.
No goofy names this time :v
Part One.
Part Two.
Part Three

The Timocracy of Tchaask.

Part One.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 09:41:40 pm by Iceblaster »

somemildmanneredidiot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stellaris: Space Bugs Unite!
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 11:20:52 pm »

PTW

That was a good read, please feel free and encouraged to continue documenting your game.
"As to why you'd want to [throw your sword in combat] at all? The answer is pretty simple: There's someone you want to stab, but they're all the way over there, and walking is for peasants." - Starke of How To Fight Write

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 02:35:33 pm »

Just a note before letting you guys read! Game crashed after the last part's end. Because windows was an asshole. So if the dates are wrong, that's why. Along with preemptively saving the colony ship that got destroyed :P

The Discovery.

PTW

That was a good read, please feel free and encouraged to continue documenting your game.

Thanks! Appreciate the comment :3

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 07:35:08 am »

I'll be doing a new part today, if I don't send me pictures of sad animals.

Regardless, to make people not so antsy waiting, I'm going to be editing in more fluff for the Tchaaskerans in about fifteen minuts.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 10:39:16 am by Iceblaster »

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 05:30:59 pm »

Nice to see an LP of Stellaris.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2016, 06:00:53 pm »

Preparation for Winter.

Nice to see an LP of Stellaris.

Glad you're interested! Hope I'm not too inconsistent to turn you off. I just switch off of games on an irregular basis XD

EDIT: It appears this album got sorted all wrong. Damnit. I can't fix it now. Should've double checked it :c
« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 07:21:20 am by Iceblaster »

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2016, 01:43:26 pm »

The First War.

Welcome back! Sorry for the long wait. Honestly, I really should play more :v

Regardless, I will be updating soon regardless of whether or not it's a good end. Starting with a new race or the same race is the big question. Might put a poll up :P

Regardless, I will be tweaking the Tchaaskerans for future games if I decide to record them. Pacifistic Individualists they are not :P

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2016, 04:42:02 pm »

Whoah. Deja Vu.

As mentioned in the updated OP, this is a testing bed for the mods I'm using. Doesn't stop me from trying new narrative devices and stuff :3

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2016, 06:11:49 pm »

What did you just say?

More! I'll be gone until friday. But by then I'll probably have Fallout 4, sooo... New part after this'll be put off until monday at the earliest.

I would like to say I'm sorry for the short part. Honestly, kinda stopped early. Wasn't as motivated as I thought I was. I'll make up for it next time though!

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2016, 06:15:10 pm »

Y'know. Deja Vu.

This will be the last part, unless of course I suddenly get a huge influx of people wanting me to continue this. Next time, we will get space foxes!

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stellaris: Space Foxes Unite!
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 04:32:20 pm »

We are back! Give opinions as needed. I will use console commands in this when it would make things interesting for the game. That being, when it will make a great story. I will not hesitate to cripple myself if the story it makes is good.

The First Steps Into Oblivion.

It is short, but it is an introduction :P

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2017, 03:46:46 pm »

Long Live The Republic!

Long Live The Tchaask!

Baccotri has spoken his will to us. He and the Gods have come to this lowly drone to tell you of his will for our kind.

So please, take a moment and listen, for this is their word.

Lemme know if anything is out of order and I will try to fix it if I can.

Regardless, I hope everyone enjoys it. I dunno how often I'll update it, but I swear there'll be a part two within a week :P

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 05:38:52 pm »

The Struggle of the Republic is grand, is it not?

The world wishes to keep us down, however we shall not. For the Gods are with us. With them, we cannot possibly lose. For if the Gods favor it, who are we to deny our grand purpose?

The Holy Documents guide us.

What are The Holy Documents, you ask?

They speak of Liberty and Freedom, The Proper Foundations, and most importantly, The Declarations of The Rights of All Tchaaskeran. Some refuse the believe the divine inspiration of these documents. They merely believe we are mistaken.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2017, 02:51:23 pm »

The Tchaask shall lead our fight against the Inari Hive. They are but pests, however we do not hate them. They are simply... Misguided. Believing that they can gain unity from being joined into a single being. We do not think so.

But, we cannot change the past. Only the future.

Sorry for a short part today. Been busy. Not sure how often I'll be able to do more, honestly didn't feel like doing much today. I'd love to do more, but I don't wanna force myself. Will do more when I can.

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2017, 09:21:18 pm »

Due to circumstances I can't control, I cannot post updates in the usual way. However, I've been interested in continuing. As you can see in the poll, I had the idea of continuing updates with either text only blocks of text, or blocks of text with in-universe maps and other such things. Vote however you want. Honestly, I'll probably still do something on here just because I feel a bit bad about not being able to continue, so the poll's really just a formality.
Pages: [1] 2