Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Roll to be Eldritch Abominations [8/8]: Party no longer accepting crashers  (Read 2910 times)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile

The world began.  Empty, and barren.  This is how it should have stayed. 

But life, in the vast hopelessness of reality, somehow finds a way.  The right blend of inert objects, mixed with just enough energy, at just the right time, giving rise to the beginning of a species, then two, then ten, ever and ever forward.  A beautiful dance of life and death, birth and destruction.

And then you lot showed up to fuck everything over.

From the stars you came, by the stars you live.  [5] The stars are right.  Let you untold and unknown beings descend upon this poor fragile world, and do what thou wilt.

State of the World:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Species (click to show/hide)

Remember, have your fun while the stars align.  You never know what will happen when they don't.

Current Great Old Ones

Spoiler: Crazyabe (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Yourmaster (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: DividebByZero (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Yottawhat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Vishdafish (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Whisperling (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Egan_BW (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: killerhellhound (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 05:55:36 am by NRDL »
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Eldritch Abominations
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 07:14:03 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 07:35:09 pm »

Sure.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 07:49:12 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2016, 07:36:23 pm »

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2016, 08:32:42 pm »

(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Eldritch Abominations [4/?]
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2016, 09:00:00 pm »

Across the vast depths of space, through movements so strange as to not even be considered movement at all, the first four came.

[17] A being of less than 3 dimensions came, the Being Builder, Zinquighoonbashraknizpigqixlaw.  Sliding into the deepest cracks of the ocean, the Builder found much in the way of undersea fauna, nurtured by the nutrient rich soup that was the world's oceans. 

[20] Yggdrasil, Maw of the Grave ushered forth next, seeding itself onto the largest ( and as of yet, only ) landmass, surrounded by dense swampy water.  Here, the first land creatures rose up, seeking dominance in this new land, only to encounter black thorns as dense as they were unknowable.

[10] Next came a being whose name was so indecipherable, even other eldritch beings struggled to pronounce it.  Ky'unt, the All Seeing, fell into the oceans, greeted by a large array of small underwater creatures, many of whom fled from this strange interloper.

[12] Silonited, Possessor of the Lands, as his name suggested, attempted to reach the budding landmass of this world, but fell just short, instead landing in an underwater ditch just next to the singular continent.  His form ruptured the seabed, turning it into a canyon which quickly found itself home to burrowing creatures that slithered and dug through the sand.

[35] The world shudders and quakes, as if realising what had and would befall it.  Volcanoes erupt, many of them underwater, releasing further minerals and rich superheated matter into the sea and air.  Life would flourish, as of yet unaware that they would become pawns and playthings of the Beasts from the Stars.

What do you Old Yet New Gods, do?
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2016, 09:20:29 pm »

I Work on Changing Some Forms of Undersea Life to Enjoy Pile Dirt, Stone, and Bone into "Towers" that Will Eventually Reach the Surface of the Sea.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2016, 09:29:00 pm »

Attempt to warp the life forms who haven't escaped. Hollow them out, turning them into non-living, yet moving vessels to be used as eyes for the All-seeing.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2016, 09:50:09 pm »

The thorns receded as the land creatures approached, letting them venture further into the jungles, into the vines' sweet caress.

Simple as they were, these creatures had no way of recognizing their long-dead ancestors coming out of the jungles to live among them in secret.

(Plant vines inside of dead bodies to reanimate them)
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2016, 10:05:06 pm »

Warp the parasites into something more useful, with limbs and pouches capable of bring sand and stone.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2016, 10:14:53 pm »

If its still open,

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2016, 10:19:47 pm »

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2016, 10:24:43 pm »

Yep, still open, you guys can post actions with your sheet, help integrate you into the setting.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Eldritch Abominations [6/?]
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2016, 10:32:23 pm »

From the savage wilderness of space, Trugnnass entered this world. Seeking heat to warm his massive body, he travelled to a volcano.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Eldritch Abominations [6/?]
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2016, 10:42:08 pm »

Nabir's unseen light falls upon the world, and the earth shudders and trembles with its judgement. It wills a single, great Spire to rise into eternity, a perch in the heavens from which all life may be seen and considered.
Pages: [1] 2 3