Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Roll to be Eldritch Abominations [8/8]: Party no longer accepting crashers  (Read 2937 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Are you a duelist?
    • View Profile

H͇̪̝̖̣̹͡y̸҉̧̝̱͚̯ͅp̧͓̼̩e̙r̶̹̺͓̗͟f̧̧̺̯͞ẹ̷̴̡̯̩̮̠l̸̻͙i҉͏̝̻̙̥̲̰̼̤d̵̠͈͜a͇͍e̛̖͖͕͘ ̧̛͚̤̙̯͈̖̜"̢͇͎̀t̴͏̛͚͈̩̫͉͇̼ḫ̻̭̻̖̗e̶̖͉̹̹̝̝͘ ͏̵̪̘̞C̛͚̭̙͞a͏̢͈̦̳̠t͎̟̣̤͓̣͎̩͜"͈̤͉̯͈̹͝

Sensing fresh blood, the sensor cats seek to inform their master. However, they find the gate closed. Having scoured the land and found little of interest, they shall seek out this cry of pain.

The way is closed, but it will open again. H͇̪̝̖̣̹͡y̸҉̧̝̱͚̯ͅp̧͓̼̩e̙r̶̹̺͓̗͟f̧̧̺̯͞ẹ̷̴̡̯̩̮̠l̸̻͙i҉͏̝̻̙̥̲̰̼̤d̵̠͈͜a͇͍e̛̖͖͕͘ begins to craft the first cats in preperation. They shall be the first truly intelligent creatures, they shall be immune to death, and they shall be skilled in a magical art of our own creation.

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile

The puppets would act as catalysts of change, first teaching the encircled amphibians how to use tools and create fire, and later on to croak and speak basic sentences.

Uplift. Don't interfere with their culture too much, but make sure that the Puppets retain as many positions of power as I can.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2016, 08:49:56 pm by _DivideByZero_ »
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Now to Begin work on a Citadel of Sand...
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile

Silonited Possessor of the Lands

Well that was useless, seems like the life here is too primitive for me to manipulate

Spread my influence through the ground, try to draw more material towards me.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile

Nabir, Judge of Aeons

From atop his spire, Nabir studies this reality's current properties, trying to determine what laws the stars now enforce.
Pages: 1 2 [3]