Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: Warhammer 40K Underhive Settlement Reboot 2.2.4 (Bugfixes!)  (Read 29757 times)

Thuellai

• Bay Watcher
  • Nobody's business but the Turks
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer 40K Underhive Settlement Reboot 2.2.1 (Bugfixes!)
« Reply #45 on: October 06, 2016, 01:49:42 am »

The 'decorate' commands will decorate anything.  If you want to decorate your trade goods, it's best to have a separate crafting station just for that, using stockpile links.

The rockcrete plant is an automatic function.  Build a machine input/machine output adjacent to it, put barrels and rocks on the input through minecarts/conveyor belts/etc, have rockcrete produced on the outputs.  The upside of this is that you always get the bonus 'crete you'd get from using chyms without actually needing to use up your chyms.
When you're following an angel, does it mean you have to throw your body off a building?

"So kids, what story do you want me to read to you tonight?"
"Oooh!  Oooh!  Goldibeard and the The Rotting Corpses!"
~LegacyCWAL

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 06, 2016, 10:46:56 am »

Hmm when I launch in window mode and try to rezise DF it just freezes, its only this mod that does it ;o

Known bug with Nvidia graphics cards and DF versions before 43.5 (when using print mode STANDARD or TWBT). Switch to print mode 2D (which will prevent you from using TWBT). This bug is described in some detail right at the top of the manual.

Can you get hivers to process iho leaves that are NOT in bags? Because they're refusing to put some dried leaves in bags and they're really stacking up. They can't roll them without the bag and they wont bag them on their own.

This is probably due to the reaction producing more than can fit into a bag, but that should be impossible... I'll take a look at it.

All other questions were answered by Thuellai, thanks Thuelli! (BTW: All that stuff was in the manual, RTFM)

A new version is still expected friday. It (probably) won't have new stuff, but it will contain a few minor bug fixes.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

BenLWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 06, 2016, 03:10:40 pm »

Thanks! The people here on the forums have been great in answering questions and giving help. It's really nice. And it's great to get a response from the creator. Good luck!

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 07, 2016, 12:12:14 pm »

In this thread you always get a response from the creator :P

2.2.2 is up now.

This version fixes the pistol bug and updates to the newest Rubble version.

I could not reproduce any issues with lho bags, but I didn't do extensive testing either (any problems lho has should affect quarry bushes twice as bad).
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Arven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Warhammer 40K Underhive Settlement Reboot 2.2.2 (Bugfixes!)
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2016, 08:36:06 am »

I can't seem to get the tileset to work. When I try to enable it in Rubble, I get:

Code: [Select]
Addon file request: Addon: Underhive Settlement/Tileset/Original File: Underhiveironhand.tset.png
Nonexistent file: "Underhiveironhand.tset.png" in addon: "Underhive Settlement/Tileset/Original".

However the file is in that folder with the correct name.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2016, 01:23:25 pm »

I'll look into it.

EDIT:

It looks like the case is inconsistent, and Rubble is probably insisting on a case sensitive match.

For now you can change the name to all lowercase in the .rbl file and it will probably work, a proper fix will be along in a few days.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2016, 01:26:40 pm by milo christiansen »

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2016, 01:27:17 pm »

A fixed version is now up! (I tested it and everything :P )

BlackHeartKabal

• Bay Watcher
  • You are doomed, doomed, I tell you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 03, 2017, 04:06:17 pm »

PTW

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 24, 2017, 03:37:06 pm »

Trying to start is giving me an error:

Not found: data/art/underhiveironhand.png
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 25, 2017, 05:45:36 pm »

Trying to start is giving me an error:

Not found: data/art/underhiveironhand.png

It's missing the tileset that it's set to use by default, or it got renamed to something else somehow. If it isn't just a naming issue you could go into init.txt and change the lines [FONT:XXXX],[FULLFONT:XXXX], [GRAPHICS_FONT:XXXX], and [GRAPHICS_FULLFONT:XXXX] to your preferred tiles (curses fonts should be in there already if you want to just use those, just pick the resolution you want) or you could look for it in an older version of the mod and put it into the DF/data/art. The original version of this mod is pretty old, so the tileset will work but it might do unusual things with a few animals. I also wouldn't use it for anything but this mod.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2017, 03:28:29 pm »

Starting a default installation should not give any error, but it will use a 24x24 ASCII tileset with basic TWBT support.

The mod specific tileset is 90% untested. You probably don't want to use it...

If you really need a tileset, any ASCII compatible tileset should work fine.

obolisk0430

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2017, 01:32:53 am »

The scrap forge is telling me that I don't have any fuel to build hand tools.  Does charcoal not work, and if not, then how to I get fuel?
Let this be a lesson to us all: Immortality is only temporary. That's why its called immortality.

Baijiu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2017, 07:07:54 am »

It works for me. Is the charcoal in your stockpile?

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2017, 01:38:03 pm »

If I remember correctly I just used the FUEL tag in those reactions, so charcoal should work just fine.

If you have your metal in a linked stockpile then your fuel needs to be linked as well (it's a DF limitation, not something this mod does).

Baijiu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2017, 04:36:12 am »

Is there a cheat sheet I can look at to find out the parts/steps needed to make the different guns and ammunition? It'd be nice to have one for growables too, I keep forgetting what plants are needed to process other plants.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5