Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Darktide. Yes, 40k fans, you finally get to play an Imperial Guardsmen  (Read 1097 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Step in my trap. Strike the spines in my hide.
    • View Profile

nay ser
pascal: maybe i'm right, therefore you should believe what i believe

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

I AM A FREE MAN
Love, scriver~

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • WHERE'S YOUR MOTIVATION!?!?
    • View Profile

Quote from: Inquisitor Czevak
You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honorable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood.
- address to the Council of Ryanti
Quote from: Rumi
Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, and so I am changing myself.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile

Quote from: Inquisitor Czevak
You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honorable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood.
- address to the Council of Ryanti

Khornite: "Oh neat I happen to have a lot of the latter"
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 [2]