Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Which Starting Location should we use? (Should note: After editing, you apparenlty can't change your votes anymore.)

Dutchy of Antioch (Greek/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 19 y/o with one daughter.  Dead Uncle was former Emperor.  End point of Silk Road.  Vassal of Byzantines.)
- 6 (10.2%)
County of Orvieto (Italian/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 27 y/o with one son.  Vassal of the Pope.)
- 9 (15.3%)
Duke of Salerno (Lombard/Orthodox/Fuedal.  Unmarried 31 y/o with many siblings.  Last Lombard ruler I can find.  Can conquer Amalfi.  Independent.)
- 6 (10.2%)
High Chief of Ryazan (Russian/Orthodox/Tribal.  Married 39 y/o with four sons.  Many claims.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Petty Kingdom of Powys (Welsh/Catholic/Fuedal.  Married 41 y/o with several kids.  Strongest Welsh ruler.  Independent.)
- 3 (5.1%)
Count of Aargau (German/Catholic/Fuedal.  Married 41 y/o with Son and Daughter.  Controlled by von Habsburg.  Vassal of HRE.)
- 5 (8.5%)
Duke of Translyvania (Hungarian/Catholic/Fuedal.  Unmarried 19 y/o with many siblings.  Father was former King.  Cousin current.  Vassal of Hungary.)
- 9 (15.3%)
Count Sigfus of Vestisland (Norwegian/Catholic/Fuedal.  Unmarried 28 y/o with 1 son.  Make Iceland relevant.  Vassal of Island.)
- 6 (10.2%)
Petty King of Makuria (Nubian/Miaphysite/Fuedal.  Unmarried 27 y/o with 1 son.  Heir of high chiefdom of Alodia.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Count of Trinkitat (Nubian/Miaphysite/Fuedal.  Unmarried 21 y/o with no heirs.  Strongest single county nation in Nubia.  Independent.)
- 4 (6.8%)
Screw these guys, I want a ruler designed person.  (Suggest a site.)
- 3 (5.1%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20

Author Topic: Crusader Kings II Dynasty Succession Game (Persus13)  (Read 46801 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Crusader Kings II Dynasty Succession Game
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2016, 11:37:02 am »

Speaking of Venice, I suggest making it a tributary again (maybe the other merchant republics, too). Getting that sweet tribute money from Venice boosted my income even further.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 19, 2016, 12:20:13 am »

The Whole Tale of Maria Pope-friend

Ave Maria II! God save your soul, Euchre.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 05:07:46 pm by A Thing »
Wasteland 1 & 2
"Power Couple: Markus Athing & Cyborg 45"

Makes me curious, can cyborgs have future babies too?
On the offchance they can, I know who I want my daddy to be
(finished)Age of Decadence

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 19, 2016, 12:42:02 am »

Hey Digital or whoever gave the place away, why did you give away Monte Cassino?  Inheritance would have kept our capital in the right county and the gifting in this way means we're back to bloody gavelkind last I checked!

Edit: And the barony of Portici as well!  If it was kept and the capital was set to Napoli, we would have gotten the +50% capital county bonus on both it and the county captial of Aversa!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 12:54:35 am by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 19, 2016, 04:21:25 am »

The gluttonous hedonist dies of food poisoning? Truly God has a sense of humor. Oh well, Ave Maria II and all that.

Hey Zanzetkuken, I let the baronies go so I could hold Jerusalem and co., for I am a man of God. Or was. Someone else can build a similar setup on their turn if they like, but I filled up my demesne limit the way I saw fit. Our primary title and capital were always going to change given that our heir was already a landed ruler. I don't know why we'd have Gavelkind again though - did AI Ascalon change to it when I wasn't watching? - but it's just a matter of changing it back.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 19, 2016, 05:01:40 pm »

The gluttonous hedonist dies of food poisoning? Truly God has a sense of humor. Oh well, Ave Maria II and all that.

The irony of the death was simply too good for me to reload on it even though it was caused by Fredrigo glitching his way into being my court physician (Cataldo was my court physician when I started but the game seemed to ignore him and anyone else I gave the title to in favor of Fredrigo.)
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 05:03:46 pm by A Thing »
Wasteland 1 & 2

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 19, 2016, 05:08:36 pm »

Hey Zanzetkuken, I let the baronies go so I could hold Jerusalem and co., for I am a man of God. Or was. Someone else can build a similar setup on their turn if they like, but I filled up my demesne limit the way I saw fit. Our primary title and capital were always going to change given that our heir was already a landed ruler. I don't know why we'd have Gavelkind again though - did AI Ascalon change to it when I wasn't watching? - but it's just a matter of changing it back.

You couldn't have at least given them to Adolf's son so that branch could remain alive and we had a spare branch lying around in case the worse happened to Alucard's line?  Kinda like how things currently are?  Maybe set up a matrilineal marriage for his daughter, giving her the second barony, so there's a backup for the backup?
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 19, 2016, 05:09:42 pm »

You are dead, your turn is over!
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 19, 2016, 05:14:34 pm »

You are dead, your turn is over!

Consider it as an Old Man yelling at his descendants from the Afterlife.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 22, 2016, 04:17:27 pm »

How goes Maria II's reign? Has EuchreJack noticed it's their turn?

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: September 22, 2016, 05:05:08 pm »

Passed a message off to them.  Let's see if they'll notice.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 22, 2016, 05:26:31 pm »

The High Guardianship of Maria II has noted your inquiry, and shall respond when it deems appropriate.

(Probably going to work on this between now and Sunday)

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: September 22, 2016, 10:58:49 pm »

The High Guardianship of Maria II has noted your inquiry, and shall respond when it deems appropriate.

Considering the reputation of your mother and the fact your a slow zero year old girl you'll likely be able to finish it by Friday night. Ave Maria III!
Wasteland 1 & 2

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 23, 2016, 09:40:48 pm »

Considering the reputation of your mother and the fact your a slow zero year old girl you'll likely be able to finish it by Friday night. Ave Maria III!

Considering the reputation of my mother and the fact that I'm a slow zero year old girl...procrastination is to be expected of us.   :P

EDIT: Whomever was in charge of the Family Planning Committee should be shot.  My only surviving heir, an infertile old crone, just died!

A Thing

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm here for ya, kid.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2016, 10:02:24 am »

EDIT: Whomever was in charge of the Family Planning Committee should be shot.  My only surviving heir, an infertile old crone, just died!

Hey now, you can only blame yourself and your matricide committing ways for that one. Your mother really tried, (she even drank the good wine so you could be born strong!) but you just couldn't listen and had to give her cramps that somehow developed into food poisoning.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 10:05:13 am by A Thing »
Wasteland 1 & 2

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2016, 10:21:01 am »

Hey, I at least tried to set up a second branch, and secured a second generation for it.  I admit I had thought he would form a Dutch of his own so we could have a merchant republic branch so I screwed up on that part, but it would have been simple to give his kid a castle brainy to keep the branch alive, but no one paid attention to their nephew/niece/cousins...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 20