Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 84476 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

"Repeating: leaving now will simply require us to return later and face these nightmares again. We must not waver."

The construct sounded fairly confident despite the still-oozing gashes in its carapace.

"That blanket...should we check it? Perhaps it conceals the object of our quest."
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

The encouragements of his companions manages to calm Etoile down a bit, assuring him that if something happens, he will not be alone. However his fear has not disappeared entirely as he grows more paranoid of the shadows.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

"One way to find out."

Gun at the ready, Steven uses his foot to move the blanket
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The rough-spun material of the blanket pulls the skull of the skeleton huddled in fetal position under its cover around until the empty eye sockets seem to stare into Steven's own eyes. The skeleton belongs to a small human, and tucked between ribcage and humerus is a tattered and faded doll of a dog, still showing signs of its former cheery red despite years in this damp environment.

((*roll* 1d20 + 8 vs Flat-Footed AC 12 : 23 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d4 - 1 : 3
*roll* Steven - Will Save 1d20 + 3 vs DC 16 : 9 Failed - Steven becomes Fatigued))

Any satisfaction at finding Simon's body is dashed as the room darkens and finally everyone can hear those disturbing sounds of children laughing, crying, singing insane limricks and screaming. Steven feels a biting pain in his side. The ghost of Simon materializes standing over his bones, teeth locked in a feral grin and dripping blood.

((*roll* Initiative))

((Initiative Tracker: Kal, Aloisturm, Simon, Steven, Etoile, Zeratuu))

((Buff Tracker:  Aura of Sobs (-1 to attack/damage rolls, -1 to will saves, 10' radius around Simon), Steven: Fatigued (cannot run or charge, -2 Str/Dex for 1 hour)))
((Friendly Health Tracker: Aloisturm: Heavily Wounded, Etoile: Healthy, Kal: Healthy, Steven: Lightly Wounded, Zeratuu: Healthy))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Ghost of Simon: Healthy))

((Etoile actually aced a perception check and saw the spirit as it was hiding, so it went invisible. Thus the surprise round where Steven got hit.))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

((I want off of Hanzoku's fun train.))
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((There is no escape from this ride.

Anyone know if Dwarfy is around? If not, someone will need to run Kal for him.))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((If he doesn't respond by tomorrow, I'll puppet him for this round. That said, taking requests - Aloisturm can be Enlarged, for example, though it'll push someone away in one direction or another.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Nah, not when I'm injured as badly as I am. Can't risk lowering my AC.))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((I'll get a hold of him and double check if he's level 2. If not, I can ghost him since I have full access to his sheet))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((That works, and he should be level 2 as well, he's been receiving XP at the same rate.))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Just a warning, but I'm on vacation for a few weeks starting tomorrow. While I'll have internet, I won't be on the computer with all the GM files very often, so updates from my side will be slow.))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Welp, I think someone's gotta run Kal for now. We may be needing a new wizard :/ ))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Life happens, but perhaps highmax can tempt him back to the forum.))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((Ah, heh, to be honest I thought I'd been gone long enough that me returning would be an intrusion. Glad to find otherwise! Life has settled down somewhat, and I do enjoy playing this. I think Kal is fairly near patched up, I'll finish him in the next day or so (I'll be away tomorrow in a place with no internet).))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((You're very welcome. Kal's just been following quietly, and it should be easy to pick back up again.))
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 77