Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 77

Author Topic: Let’s Play Pathfinder: Rise of the Runelords – Chapter 1: Burnt Offerings  (Read 83971 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile

((It's a mystery, and doesn't matter all that much. They don't get traits or abilities from their former races, and have virtually no memory from before getting reforged.))
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

((Steven mostly had clean kills with guns. Not horrifying stuff like a construct getting rended as if someone carved into him while floating))
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((It's a mystery, and doesn't matter all that much. They don't get traits or abilities from their former races, and have virtually no memory from before getting reforged.))

((Oh reallllly now? *mad cackle*))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Let me rephrase: It doesn't matter all that much to Rusty, as it is now superior to beings of squishy flesh :P

Anyway, please roll Kal's attack so this battle continue.))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((*roll* 1d20 + 4 vs Touch AC: 15 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d3+1 : 3))

The blast of acid races from Kal's outstreched hands and pours over the spirit, bubbling and spitting as it catches on ectoplasm and eats in as hungrily as it wound living flesh.

((Initiative Tracker: Kal, Aloisturm, Simon, Steven, Etoile, Zeratuu))

((Buff Tracker:  Aura of Sobs (-1 to attack/damage rolls, -1 to will saves, 10' radius around Simon), Steven: Fatigued (cannot run or charge, -2 Str/Dex for 1 hour)))
((Friendly Health Tracker: Aloisturm: Heavily Wounded, Etoile: Healthy, Kal: Healthy, Steven: Lightly Wounded, Zeratuu: Healthy))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Ghost of Simon: Lightly Wounded))

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Spirit. You have caused much hardship. It is time for you to rest."

Smash dat Ghast. Reminder that Psionic Attacks are active.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

((Stephen: "Eh....Rusty....d-d-don't forget I'm beside the ghost, right? Rusty?))
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Good thing melee attacks aren't bothered by such minor details are interposing allies :V ))

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Let me know if I got the damage calculations wrong. Str 18 + 2 (suit) means +5 str mod, *1.5 (rounded down) means +7 damage, +3 from the suit's improved damage feature, -1 from the Aura of Sobs)))

((*roll* 1d20 + 8 vs AC : 18 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d12 + 9 : 17))

Aloisturm's hammer thunders in, smashing the specter. Unlike many other enemies, the spirit takes the wound without slowing down, even as ectoplasm splatters across the wall behind it. In response, it bites again at Steven, giggling insanely.

((*roll* Bite vs Flat-Footed AC : 9 Miss))

No longer facing an invisible opponent, Steven manages to avoid the specter's nashing teeth adroitly.

((Buff Tracker:  Aura of Sobs (-1 to attack/damage rolls, -1 to will saves, 10' radius around Simon), Steven: Fatigued (cannot run or charge, -2 Str/Dex for 1 hour)))
((Friendly Health Tracker: Aloisturm: Heavily Wounded, Etoile: Healthy, Kal: Healthy, Steven: Lightly Wounded, Zeratuu: Healthy))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Ghost of Simon: Wounded))

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile

Steven, wounded and shaken, withdraws by taking a step back towards Kal and then firing his pistol

"I kept myself out of the grave before, I'll do it again if I have to."

just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((*roll*1d20 + 5 vs Touch AC : 17 Hit
*roll* Damage 1d8 : 6))

The bullet hits true, blasting through the stomach of the ghost, splashing ectoplasm across the wall behind it as the thunder of the gun fills the small room, startling Etoile and Zeratuu from their paralysis.

((Hostile Health Tracker: Ghost of Simon: Wounded))

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile

Etoile casts Bless upon the whole party, hoping the confidence against fear it inspires may help. He then circles around to position himself in front of Steven, who looks the worst from all of us in the face.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 07:50:46 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((*reads rules for moving through an ally's square* The fun of DMing - you learn all sorts of new things. Also, you won't believe how much Zeratuu is looking forward to level 3 when dex to damage goes online...))

The soothing waves of Etoile's magic settle over the party, countering the distraction of the aura surrounding the ghost, even as he interposes himself between the ghost and Steven.

Zeratuu

Seeing her master so bravely confronting the ghost spurs Zeratuu to do the same, stepping forward and lashing out with a flaming bite and both claws, though she laments her inability to flank the ghost properly.

((*roll* Full Attack - Bite, Claw, Claw : 1d20 + 7 : 18, 21, 19 3 hits
*roll* Damage - Bite (1d4-2 + 1d6-1 (fire), Claw (1d3-2), Claw (1d3-2) : 3 damage, 5 fire damage, 8 total damage))

The agile kobold's strikes all hit true, semi-solid ectoplasm tearing away under her claws and fangs, and searing as her scorching breath burns where she had bitten.

After the party's vicious assaults, the ghost's insane laughter only redoubles, giggling to himself even as his form becomes more attenuated with every strike, losing substance as the ectoplasm is bashed, burned and torn from his form.

((Buff Tracker:  Bless (+1 to attack/damage rolls and saves versus fear affects / 20 rounds), Aura of Sobs (-1 to attack/damage rolls, -1 to will saves, 10' radius around Simon), Steven: Fatigued (cannot run or charge, -2 Str/Dex for 1 hour)))
((Hostile Health Tracker: Ghost of Simon: Heavily Wounded))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile

Moar acid!
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Hanzoku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Simon currently has cover (+4 AC) to you due to the people inbetween. You can move to the space above Aloisturm or two spaces below Steven to have clear line of sight.))
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 77