Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Traps, monsters and magic - Pixelated Suggestion Game, Chapter 1  (Read 3510 times)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

PTW
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Inside the mountain: Traps, monsters and magic; Chapter I - The Dungeon (SG)
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2016, 08:26:57 am »

>>Wait, I'm here to help!

The fat peasant<<You don't look like one that likes help.
The man is about to throw another rock, when a voice stops him.

Young farmer<<Maybe he is here to help, but he just came a bit too late.

<<We should take him to the elder and let him decide.

You are led through the village to a house on top of a hill. As you crossed, many people stared at you and your minions. You could have not listened to them and just continued searching for useful things around the battlefield, but you prefer not to get in a fight, without your powers at their full potential.

You enter the house on the village and meet a room with items similar to the ones you had in your tower. In the middle of the room is an old man standing.

<<So, you are the infamous necromancer that escaped the wrath of the silver nights and you are the necromancer that killed a few of my people a few days ago? The elder doesn't give you time to answer and continues talking. You may leave us now, thank you. He looks at the farmer.

You know, you actually made me curious. I always wanted to meet somebody who was so desperately trying to reach immortality. Let's make a deal. I will not tell the silver shield where you are and you will get my people back from the goblins. I understand that you have seen the attack and came here to search for corpses. If you haven't seen it than let me tell you that there was a goblin attack and they took some of us. Do we have a deal?

Spoiler: Dungeon Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Dungeon Map (click to show/hide)

Changing to pixel art which I love as much as drawing maps :). I suggest that you view the images in an editor, cause they are small. I will be doing updates on Saturdays from now on, but it will be focused around pixel art. I will also slowly move on to displaying everything, like inventory and dungeon status, with pixel art.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

origamiscienceguy

• Bay Watcher
  • WELL! OK THEN!... That was fun.
    • View Profile
Re: Inside the mountain: Traps, monsters and magic; Chapter I - The Dungeon (SG)
« Reply #47 on: September 03, 2016, 09:59:52 am »

"Yes. I head the commotion from a distance, but my minions were to slow (you know how they are). I will go and attempt to rescue as many as I can, I accept."

Grab some food, and set off in the direction the goblins went. Scouting ahead with my faster minions.
"'...It represents the world. They [the dwarves] plan to destroy it.' 'WITH SOAP?!'" -legend of zoro (with some strange interperetation)

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Traps, monsters and magic - Pixelated Suggestion Game, Chapter 1
« Reply #48 on: September 04, 2016, 11:26:41 pm »

Ok so there isn't too much interest in this game and I think I will be moving to chapter 2, which will be fully 'pixelated' from the beginning and I already have a story for it. Would you prefer the next game to be a more normal-survival one or survival-apocalyptic? Also the next game is no more gonna be focused around managing minions and the like.
Note: The fact that it will be called chapter 2 doesn't mean it will have anything to do with this game.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
Re: Traps, monsters and magic - Pixelated Suggestion Game, Chapter 1
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2016, 04:00:30 am »

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]