Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15

Author Topic: McUrists of Agerelics: Weremice, Now Making Artifacts![43.05][Players needed!]  (Read 38990 times)

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
Re: McUrists of Agerelics: Revenge Of The Weremice!
« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2016, 02:32:58 pm »

Okay, if I read it correctly, Gwolfski is the next one to run the place. Sending them a PM.
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2016, 04:09:24 pm »

Tell Gwolfski, Snacks planted strawberries.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2016, 04:12:22 pm »

Hopefully things go according to plan. Only just noticed this world is actually fairly young, young enough to get first ones arriving. Old enough to werecreatures though which almost certainly means vampires may exist and it will be tricky to identify them because there can be dwarves older than time itself, at least until they are seen feeding that is.

Hmm. Strawberries are nice...
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 04, 2016, 01:35:51 am »

Okay, Gwolfski has asked me to move him down by 1 position. So, what about you, Khan Boyzitbig?

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 04, 2016, 02:01:58 am »

How on earth did this fly under my radar for so long? What have I missed?

Also, bit silly, but I note that the rules do not forbid elaborate mechanical traps to protect our restaurant in lieu of an armed militia. Does this mean we can theoretically have a giant MAGMA FUNZONE to send any misbehaving patrons and/or unruly children to for some DWARVEN TIME-OUT?
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 04, 2016, 04:23:02 am »

How on earth did this fly under my radar for so long? What have I missed?

Nothing much, just a couple of weremice-related incidents minor inconvenience.

Also, bit silly, but I note that the rules do not forbid elaborate mechanical traps to protect our restaurant in lieu of an armed militia. Does this mean we can theoretically have a giant MAGMA FUNZONE to send any misbehaving patrons and/or unruly children to for some DWARVEN TIME-OUT?

Quite so. Just make sure it's not blocking the pathway for carts and customers.

Also, I've updated the op.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 04:31:41 am by Monitor Lisard »

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 04, 2016, 06:19:13 am »

So its my turn? Sure, i'll start later I guess. (as in a few hours from now at most)

Luminous Bolt of Bacon

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 04, 2016, 08:36:17 am »

We have plenty of kids, so yeah, we need a play area.  A game called "the floor is lava" sound like !!fun!! times.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2016, 09:17:57 am »

Okay so I had a little run so far, Full report is later but in the mean time, we have two giant chameleons in cages, one male and one female.

Luminous Bolt of Bacon

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2016, 01:50:49 pm »

Journal of 'Boyzitbig' Iriddoren (Rythmdiamonds)

I may not have been here long but I am assuming control of this establishment, it is clear that a 16 year old girl wasn't the best choice and now with her serious injuries it would be best for her to rest and let someone else rule this place, though out of respect for how well she did I have let her keep the title of overseer, well she is the manager afterall.
As such I have taken the title of 'Local Khan' and set about building a small outpost and watchtower to the southeast for hunting support.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The wildlife is large here isn't it? Giant cardinals have been causing trouble and interrupting people all throughout spring.
If only we had more crossbows, ah well they aren't dangerous for now so we have the time to prepare.

The elves have arrived and began trading, they had little of interest so we swapped some cooked food for two jaguars, a giant Lorikeet and some unprocessed food.

We are taming some giant chameleons to see if we can use them as cannon fodder or something, provided their trainer actually bothers, I mean I gave him no other jobs at one point and he doesn't seem to want to work. I wonder what Giant Chameleon Egg Roast tastes like...
About 26 migrants arrived, mostly left them to their own devices. Some saw a weremouse die, said weremouse was among the human traders last year... Wonder if they simply got delayed from another migrant wave because of this incident.

9th Slate. By Armok, Why did it have to be a Worm? The forgotten Beast Utes has come!
Its down on the lower cavern area, I don't think it can get to us, has to get past a weremouse anyway.

A monitor lizard attacks but gets interrupted by a war jaguar. 30 pages of combat reports later it dies. I have heard what one of these things did to poor little Snacks, So I sent the militia at it, they knocked it out quick but the thing was rather tough to actually kill.

Tirist Weightflags has been acting strangely, he has locked himself into a craftsdwarfs workshop and proceeds to make a Dolomite Amulet called Groovelovers the Dim Apex in commemoration of Queen Kol Taperbolted's ascension to the throne in the first year of dwarfkind.
Its worth 6k, the elves brought instrument strings worth 9k (Still don't know what they made them from, Clear Blue cloth could be anything...)

Fairly uneventful Spring besides the giant worm and a random human is clinging to the walls by the north entrance is is one floor up, also there are disturbing reports of werepig blood down near the southern border. Also the local merc squad is now a little larger, but unlikely to be expanded for a while.

Edit: Updated, Spoiler'd large images due to size.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 02:39:10 pm by Khan Boyzitbig »

Luminous Bolt of Bacon

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 04, 2016, 03:06:16 pm »

A khan of hunting? Unexpected.

Elves are =), they sometimes bring divine material instruments - like the strings you just got, though I don't think you can assemble that.

Don't mice eat worms?

Hum, wonder if that's just normal leftover werepig or an invisible one who got injured.

Anyway, should clean out the human trader werepig lest it makes wagons explode on sight (they're very fragile, emotionally).

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 04, 2016, 03:29:49 pm »

Its possible the werepig was hiding and got ambushed by something, there is a dead human nearby but I don't think its connected. Had three full moons and only reports of weremice in quarantine and no other werecreatures.
Didn't buy the strings because I didn't think it was a worthwhile investment unlike war jaguars, divine material or not, now if it had been just divine cloth or thread I would have bought all of it.

Luminous Bolt of Bacon

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 04, 2016, 03:32:16 pm »

We're lucky we do not have Giant Keas.  The Giant Cardinals aren't such a nuissance, otherwise, we would have crossbows squads sooner. 

Come to think of it, one of the weremouse stairs may be exposed to the caverns as I do not think I replaced the u/d stairs with up stairs.

I did not think chameleons laying eggs.  That's a good catch.

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 04, 2016, 03:39:18 pm »

We're lucky we do not have Giant Keas.  The Giant Cardinals aren't such a nuissance, otherwise, we would have crossbows squads sooner. 

Come to think of it, one of the weremouse stairs may be exposed to the caverns as I do not think I replaced the u/d stairs with up stairs.

I did not think chameleons laying eggs.  That's a good catch.
It is connected, but a tree is below it and I don't think this thing can climb. Could easily wall off quarantine #2 though in case something with climbing skill comes.

Luminous Bolt of Bacon

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 04, 2016, 03:43:14 pm »

Those 3 quarantines can basically be 3 separate hermit forts.  They are just more micro intensive to level up.  At least maybe legendary miners and engravers.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 15