Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: McUrists of Agerelics: Weremice, Now Making Artifacts![43.05][Players needed!]  (Read 39005 times)

taptap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@fleeting frames:

It is not that I am obsessive compulsory or something, it is just to make the fort better readable for the next overseer. It is sometimes hard to tell.

The food container qsps did not dump. They collected pots and barrels in the minecart but the trackstop did not dump.

The hospital wasn't made for mice safety. The mice are locked away elsewhere. Below the hatch is the place where the aquifer was pierced for the well supply.

Overseer stupidity.

Good idea, might change that.

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile

Alrighty! It seems we have to focus mostly on cage traps. And then... How does steamy magma bath sound?
ML's forum games and other good stuff

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

taptap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Alrighty! It seems we have to focus mostly on cage traps. And then... How does steamy magma bath sound?

Steamy magma bath for what, would be great way to handle future invasions, but don't tell me you want to burn the world after I spent months hauling corpses and cleaning up.

taptap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Chapter 4: Injustice

Little else happened... but suddenly Tortoise, captain of the guard, went to beat Sazir. Why? What had he done? We had completely forgotten about the mayor, little guidance did he give during the year, just some stupid orders everyone ignored. But now he sent Tortoise to beat one of our fellows. Snacks was the first running to his help afterwards and our doctors got him up again. This injustice will not be forgotten.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Plenty of things to do... in a new year, by a new overseer.

(In no particular order: food/clothing needs sorting out, two dwarves are stressed, labours need a look, mice needs a look as well, forgotten beast in the cavern  ... I spent a lot of time hauling corpses and crap in the second half of the year.)

Save: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12548

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile

Aaandd I'm back! Great job taptap, you managed the fortress well with those few resources we have at the moment.

As for the next player, I guess we have to wait a bit before I take over. Somebody might actually volunteer.

This artwork relates to the killing of the troll Ozyydif Kuilat by the cheese Eritoy Awexog in the early spring of 71

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Steamy magma bath for what, would be great way to handle future invasions, but don't tell me you want to burn the world after I spent months hauling corpses and cleaning up.

Snacks reads a parchment sheet dropped by one of the visitors, "Obsidian is a trending fashion for outdoor architecture.  The smooth glossy sheen reflects style and class to any fine establishment.  Obsidian is high value and can be engineered on site.  How exciting!"

taptap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No one taking this up? I really cleared out a lot of corpses already... it is almost cozy again :)

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The board probably slows down this time of the year. 
Although I heard the McRib is back for a limited time.

Fleeting Frames

• Bay Watcher
  • Spooky cart at distance
    • View Profile

Another thing to do for next overseer- "Replace" the mayor with someone who won't make mandates.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

The board probably slows down this time of the year. 
Although I heard the McRib is back for a limited time.

Clearly people are too busy eating at real fast food restaurants to bother with fictional ones.

Obvious solution: take out the competition. With nukes.
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Khan Boyzitbig

• Bay Watcher
  • [THOUGHTS:CHAOTIC] [ACTUALLY A SWAN]
    • View Profile

Why not undermine them instead? A lot more Dwarven.

As to the fort I would like another turn but not until December, I have some planning to do regarding magpies (European ones thankfully, I have heard the tales of their Australian cousins...) which may take some time and I really need to get some cables for my desktop...
////;::;\\\\ Scuttle Scuttle...

Milk for the Khorneflakes!

Luminous Bolt of Bacon
"Excuse me sir, You are on Fire."

Monitor Lisard

• Bay Watcher
  • You're a big lizard.
    • View Profile

I'm sorry dudes, I've been kinda busy at work and also I've got a whole new comic to draw what, again?

If people are still interested in McUrists, I will begin my playthrough shortly.

taptap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I hoped this would see recovery from two undead sieges... but no one seems interested in heroic cleaning up efforts.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]