Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom (6/6) - OOC - Last OP Update: 09/17  (Read 13664 times)

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom (6/6) - OOC - Last OP Update: 09/17
« Reply #165 on: November 05, 2016, 10:36:02 am »

Well, not until we hear more from Nakeen about situation on his end. He should have repaired his laptop by now, but we can only guess.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Rise of the Monstrous Kingdom (6/6) - OOC - Last OP Update: 09/17
« Reply #166 on: November 17, 2016, 08:13:25 pm »

As I wrote in You are a Monster, here are the main reasons of my disappearance.

Hey all. It's been a while, and I'm really sorry for that. Where to begin? A lot happened since last time I connected, and I owe explanations and apologies.

My disappearance started with something as minor as my laptop dying. It took only 2 weeks for me to get another, as I didn't need one urgently.

Then I started having exams, which made me forget about Bay12, but that only lasted for a week.

And two weeks ago, one of my relatives suffered from a cerebrovascular accident, resulting a coma. This person was a huge pillar in the family, and as such my life was thrown into a turmoil. With all that I couldn't really get my mind on returning on the forums.
Many things happened, buried familial conflicts were resolved and peace was found for many of my relatives. And eventually my relative died yesterday.

Expect me to return next week, as the funeral is due this week-end.

Sorry again for the lack of new!

Will be back soon, sorry for the sudden hiatus :/
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]