Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: ye-olde masterwork adjustable chestplate bug  (Read 1069 times)

123nick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
ye-olde masterwork adjustable chestplate bug
« on: September 09, 2016, 09:52:32 pm »

im playing gnomes, with the ye-olde masterwork version, and for some reason, all the copper adjustable breastplates seem to be getting worn for no reason, i qued up 10 of them and i think they all got built, and i made them out of copper, but now there is none left, and i remember seeing them become more and more degraded. any help?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: ye-olde masterwork adjustable chestplate bug
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2016, 06:44:18 am »

Material has no influence on degrading of items. Its the item type. Of IndigoFenix made the adjustable breastplate a soft-clothing type item, it will degrade, regardless of the material.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

vonsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2016, 08:50:31 am »

And I do remember this happening with gnomes.

123nick

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2016, 08:37:26 pm »

Material has no influence on degrading of items. Its the item type. Of IndigoFenix made the adjustable breastplate a soft-clothing type item, it will degrade, regardless of the material.

oh, ok. but it seems to be happening unusually fast, even not worn. like, a couple minutes or so after i built them, they seemed a bit degraded. may just be me, but idk. i am running at 200fps though, or is it linked to timestream , or calendar speed, the degrading of clothes?