Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Muzeum zone  (Read 743 times)

papperwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Muzeum zone
« on: September 21, 2016, 11:48:41 am »

Hello,

I would like to suggest to create nev zone like library which will be muzeum. In the muzeum there will be possibility to store some artefacts but mostly other stuff which cannot be taken by dwarfes unless told otherwise. And visiting of museum can create happy thoughts :). And better quality of items create better thoughts. Also stolen artefact can be stored there and that can lead up to war with some nation/civilization.

What do you think guys?

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
Re: Muzeum zone
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2016, 05:51:30 pm »

There was a detailed thread made recently that nobody responded to: Museums and locations interaction overlap

Also, museums are confirmed for the next update, but only as rooms, not locations:
Quote from: darklord92
Will museum zones/rooms be considered locations, and attract visitors?
Nope. I just needed a room.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2016, 05:53:50 pm by Bumber »
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2016, 11:42:17 pm »

Why oh why do people insist on making suggestions without even glancing at what's going on in DF right now?
Fourth entry from the top - Museum zone.

papperwing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2016, 12:55:51 am »

There was a detailed thread made recently that nobody responded to: Museums and locations interaction overlap

Also, museums are confirmed for the next update, but only as rooms, not locations:

Sorry I was wrongly searching for 'muzeum' entry not for 'museum'. Its english typo.

Why oh why do people insist on making suggestions without even glancing at what's going on in DF right now?

I dont get you, In development page I didnt see that. Even now I cannot find that there. And in suggestion you are right on fourth possition it is this thread, but it's this thread.

Shonai_Dweller

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2016, 01:15:54 am »

Sorry I was wrongly searching for 'muzeum' entry not for 'museum'. Its english typo.

I dont get you, In development page I didnt see that. Even now I cannot find that there. And in suggestion you are right on fourth possition it is this thread, but it's this thread.
Try Bay12games...
http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 01:18:05 am by Shonai_Dweller »