Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tales of axosepindas 2.5 MASTERWORK (ACCEPTING NAMES, NO SCREENSHOTS)  (Read 2567 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
Re: Tales of axosepindas 2.5 (NOW MASTERWORK BOIS!)
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2016, 10:30:27 pm »

He's the fucking doctor... I guess.

Well, from what you've said, everyone is.

Also: what are the personality traits the game has down for him? What are his likes and dislikes?
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
  • Edible beserk! now available in masterwork!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2016, 10:51:02 pm »

He's the fucking doctor... I guess.

Well, from what you've said, everyone is.

Also: what are the personality traits the game has down for him? What are his likes and dislikes?

His personality traits are generally extreme, but he has some hilarious likes and dislikes

Likes: Pure Cassiterite, Drednought, Purple spinel... And then it goes nuts from there.
Ireci's forgotten beast guts, Beds (I guess thats why he mandated beds like nuts then banned exports on beds.), Nahashes for their lies,Crowded gerels for their crowded character,The words of the sucker of umbras,The sound of the mauve flute and the sight of the fragnant velvet.When possible, he perfers to consume tomatillo wine. He absolutely despises brown recluse spiders.

Guess what I'm getting someone to engrave.

I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2016, 07:03:57 am »

Beds made of brown recluse spiders?

Also, I notice a distinct lack of cotton paper. Demonhood has changed him. :(
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2016, 01:04:38 pm »

Beds made of brown recluse spiders?

Also, I notice a distinct lack of cotton paper. Demonhood has changed him. :(

We have no time for paper. We must mandate all the beds,and fight living stone!
I am currently trying to comprehend what sick, mad, dwarven mind came up with the fortress name "Lancefondled", because it wasn't me.

ReynTheLord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2016, 03:25:05 pm »

Now, For what Lliluk found about the history of these demons....

Note, this may or may not be true in the storyline. this is what the demons believe in.

In the beginning, There were various gods. These gods were Oppressors, Destroying and creating as they pleased, without a single care for the lives of any intelligent creature. However, there were some gods who realized the implications of what they were doing, and realized how significant these mortals were, being able to create culture, kingdoms, weapons, society, language, and a whole lot of other things without divine help... What could they do if the divine did, in fact, assist them? But the other gods were too busy bringing ruin to them... Thus, for the sake of science, a grand rebellion started.

The leader of this rebellion was alorme smokeconflict, now known as the "God of Chaos", who led a legion of their creations, along with the other rebellious gods, into war. They lost, and were cast into the underworld to keep them in line, and their power was locked behind layers of adamantine, a metal which suppresses the powers of these gods, limiting it to hell. This was done primarily by angels, who are unaffected by it.  Now, the imprisoned gods weren't just going to sit there. They brought upon new races, All sorts of demons... And adventually, the succubi and incubi. year 0, The adamantine layer is breached by dwarves, but the power of this metal blocked off most demons, Save for a few weaker one, and the succubi and incubi. The war against the oppressive deities continues.

Now, You are here, In their second attempt to get a foothold, leading the charge.

Oh, and, we had some  pretty good trades recently, and you have your throne room and stuff.

Pages: 1 [2]