Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is there any way to cure spilled guts?  (Read 2504 times)

zakhad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Is there any way to cure spilled guts?
« on: September 26, 2016, 09:50:17 pm »

As the title suggests be it re injuring him and having someone suture hits guts back in or DF hack command? etc.
LP'er

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Is there any way to cure spilled guts?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2016, 10:09:46 pm »

hehehe

this.  it makes me happy

there may be a dfhack, but im not aware of one.

most creatures, especially medium sized ones like most playable races, dont have the blood to survive disembowling.  those that might, as in large as a megabeast:, likely wouldnt survive combat with something competent enough to split them open. not with a wound like that on top of the other wounds they must suffer.

can we get context.
has combat changed so significantly since 40.x
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2016, 10:10:38 pm »

dfhack command full-heal will probably do it.

c0mplex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2016, 01:31:33 pm »

I'm assuming this is the more recent version of Masterwork, huh? Shame we can't transform dwarves to heal them anymore. Nothing quite like golemization to cure a little evisceration.

If you don't want to cheat, maybe you could try having your dwarf infected by a were-beast. I'm think that should fix your problem.

Metaltooth

• Bay Watcher
  • Icon of Sin
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 03:00:22 pm »

I'm assuming this is the more recent version of Masterwork, huh? Shame we can't transform dwarves to heal them anymore. Nothing quite like golemization to cure a little evisceration.

If you don't want to cheat, maybe you could try having your dwarf infected by a were-beast. I'm think that should fix your problem.

If you attempt this be sure to remember their transformation cycles and isolate them during their werebeast change

trust me you dont want to lose your best farmer dwarf because the military turns on him
o̗͕̘̯͈̺r̬e̶̻̗̲̹m͎̘̹͓̦̼̟͝o͕̮̦R͇̥̻̭͟ ̕ņ̗h̪̰̱o̢J͚̬̲ ̧͍̫̜̲͔̺é̤̩̫m̗͍̘̟͖͠ l͇̫̪͖͓̰͝l̕i̮k̻͈̺̱̗ ͙̱̠̥̳̱̘t҉̪s̢͈u͙͉̘̮͘m̳̜̞̳̞̝ ̴͖̠̖̤͕̱u̱̬͚̗͍͞o̢y̴ ̶͚̝̳͇̞e̢̠m̥̤̳̙̣̙̭͢a͚̳̞͉̭g ̛͙e̤̫͉̜͉͘h̗̘̱̤͚͘t̜̺͕ ̴͙͍͉̮̯ņ̘͉̼͓̲ͅi̜̻̰̫̘̠͕w̧̲̘ ̧͔̯o̱̳̘T̗͖

zakhad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 04:17:49 pm »

Necro'ing this old topic it only took half a year give or take to figure out how to "cure" this via gui/gm-editor - but maybe some people also want to know how I did this.

Step 1 Find and highlight said unit in game via V.
Step 2 Open DFhack and type gui/gm-editor, go back into game and you'll have a the editor open.
Step 3 Find flags2 change gutted from true to false.
Step 4 Press ESC to go back to the main editing menu, scroll down to the 3rd page and find the counters tab, once in you need to find and edit the tag guts_trail1 and guts_trail2 to -30000 on all 3 of the coordinates. otherwise you will still be "gutted" so to speak (your effectively teleporting the guts back into your body).
LP'er

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2017, 04:27:10 pm »

This might not be applicable anymore since this is a mod and all, but on a few 31.25 adventurers I managed to just plain cut people's spilled guts out and they survived (some of the time) if I hadn't injured them in any other way.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))