Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Noob question: Status screen values  (Read 954 times)

atracious

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Noob question: Status screen values
« on: September 27, 2016, 11:51:26 am »

I am fairly new to adventure mode and I'm wondering if there is a way to view the exact values for your skills/attributes rather than just the rank. I'm hoping to be able to see what the exact experience is to determine the level of legendary my character is in their skills and how close they are to improving their attributes and all that. Is there a way to view this in game? Or do I have to use another program like dwarf therapist in fortress mode?

StarWars1981

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Noob question: Status screen values
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2016, 04:58:20 pm »

Press Q, I think. If not press keys or look up the right one to open your character menu or whatever it's called.
Where you see the Stats/Attributes, you'll find exact experience points gained beneath them.

Bumber

• Bay Watcher
  • REMOVE KOBOLD
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2016, 06:20:11 pm »

Press z. It used to give exact numbers, but as of tavern update it only shows a progress bar.
Reading his name would trigger it. Thinking of him would trigger it. No other circumstances would trigger it- it was strictly related to the concept of Bill Clinton entering the conscious mind.

THE xTROLL FUR SOCKx RUSE WAS A........... DISTACTION        the carp HAVE the wagon

A wizard has turned you into a wagon. This was inevitable (Y/y)?

atracious

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 10:01:22 am »

Well, shoot. I was hoping there was a way I could still see the exact numbers. Is there a file I could look at in the save folder for the region that would show me? Or a program to view it?