Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Roll to MMO  (Read 10476 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Roll to MMO
« on: September 28, 2016, 06:05:42 pm »

You go down to the local site for Generic MMO and give your ticket to the guys at the front desk, after passing through the crowds of people who missed their chance.  You are strapped into the Total Immersion DeviceŠ and enter the game, arriving in a black void, alone except for a screen in front of you requesting three pieces of data.

Name:

Spoiler: Class List (click to show/hide)

Wanting something that is real quick to run while I am limited to my phone.  Came up with this at random.  Sheets will only be accepted in the time before the first one-three turns.  Ask if any questions are had.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to MMO
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 06:34:00 pm »

Name: Bob
Class: Shonen Protagonist
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2016, 06:35:01 pm »

Name: Nix
Class: Amorphous blob
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2016, 06:36:12 pm »

Name: Joshua Graham
Class: Pyromaniac
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2016, 06:40:27 pm »

Name: K00L D\/D3
Class: 1337 H4x0r
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2016, 07:07:26 pm »

Name: Jason Krueger
Class: Horror Villain
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2016, 08:02:03 pm »

Name: Kazuma
Class: Shonen Protagonist

((So... it's like SAO, but not shitty. Something more like Konosuba?))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2016, 08:05:04 pm »

Name: Robocop
Class: Time Cop

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2016, 08:55:07 pm »

I think this is about as many layers as I can handle at once.  Will put up the actual turn as soon as I can.

Edit: One point to comment on before that, though.  Age cannot be negative, Elephant.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:56:43 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2016, 09:30:24 pm »

I think this is about as many layers as I can handle at once.  Will put up the actual turn as soon as I can.

Edit: One point to comment on before that, though.  Age cannot be negative, Elephant.
you're no fun

Name: Magical "Girl" Marigold Mauler (male)
Class: Magical Girl

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2016, 09:35:09 pm »

Name: Bardnir!
Class: Muscle wizard

I CAST FIST!
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2016, 10:35:17 pm »

Missed the ave on this one earlier.  Six is far too young.  Age is meant to represent the character's out of game age.

I CAST FIST!

I apologize, but I already closed the applications after Elephant's.  As I said, I don't believe I can handle more than seven players due to my current iinput method.

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2016, 11:43:09 pm »

Missed the ave on this one earlier.  Six is far too young.  Age is meant to represent the character's out of game age.

I CAST FIST!

I apologize, but I already closed the applications after Elephant's.  As I said, I don't believe I can handle more than seven players due to my current iinput method.
Technically at least one player is disqualified (until they edit their stuff) thus allowing me to join. The alternative is you prep a waitlist.
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 08:56:40 am »

I CAST FIST!

It's supposed to be satire on the plague of 6 year olds online (according to the internet, at least; I don't remember having seen any yet). Anyway, I'll change my age to... 82. Playing a steryotypical old guy who doesn't know how modern technology works yet is supposed to be playing a hacker will be fun.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Weirdo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Best Digi-Tamer EVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2016, 08:59:43 am »

I came this far. Erase my scars.

With enough duct tape you could fix anything. In Mother Russia duct tape fixes YOU!
SHIT I LIKE
U rike poetry?
MUTANT CYBERPUNK GAME!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5