Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Request: Creatures-Sprites for Orcs and Succubi in specific tileset themes.  (Read 5929 times)

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

A google image search for "succubi" or "succubus" should be enlightening.

I actually do that. But i was usure :-\
And i can't believe you use my draw as your avatar, thanks! (uwu)r

A succubus is a red, female demon. Humanoid with wings and goat legs. Very attractive and scarcely clad.

Professions are the same as vanilla DF, only some nobles have changed. I didnt expect anyone to actually do a full sprite-set for them though.

I don't think i could make a full sprite-set, but i can try ;)

The Spacefox set it's going to get dirty 8)

Zoomed image:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

That's cool! I always love when succubi sprites are made.

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 08:17:24 pm by Nopal »

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks like probably high priest and priest.

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 08:17:49 pm by Nopal »

Boltgun

• Bay Watcher
  • [UTTERANCES]
    • View Profile

That's cool! I always love when succubi sprites are made.

Thank You!
-
Would you please tell me wich professions represent these two sprites?

Those are the religious leader, similar to the elven high priestress, and the cultists that follows her. Two nobles position.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 05:51:05 am by Boltgun »

Taffer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Now is not the best of times for me, so here's my lousy first attempt on the orcs. I don't know what to do about the succubi yet. I'll revisit these in a few days when I'm less busy/stressed.

I'm rather proud this time around. Hopefully these meet with your approval, Meph. The succubi nobility tile isn't the best, but the only other idea I had was to make them bored looking succubi instead. Use whichever you prefer, but I figured the crown would make it clear who's boss (at the expense of a face). It's quite difficult, working with 10x10 pixels (minus width on the sides, minus the face edge, etc).

Orcs:

Succubi:

The second tile is for all military and justice jobs. The third tile is for nobility. The fourth tile is a skull, and the first tile is for everything else (DEFAULT and STANDARD). Here are some example graphics files.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:07:19 pm by Taffer »

Taffer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Another succubi alternative, dropping the heart entirely for nobility. It's not clearly related visually to other succubi, but at least it has a face and crown. Take your pick of the three, unless people have a suggestion.

To recap, the bored nobility option:

« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:57:41 pm by Taffer »

raeborga

• Bay Watcher
  • [STRANGE_MOODS]
    • View Profile

Another succubi alternative, dropping the heart entirely for nobility.

Buddy of mine suggested hearts as well. I think it's a really elegant way to portray "lewd" without being offensive. Well done man.

I do think the mobility needs the heart, but I can't imagine the many hardships of 10x10.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:21:18 am by raeborga »

Dirst

• Bay Watcher
  • [EASILY_DISTRA
    • View Profile

Another succubi alternative, dropping the heart entirely for nobility. It's not clearly related visually to other succubi, but at least it has a face and crown. Take your pick of the three, unless people have a suggestion.

To recap, the bored nobility option:

Maybe take the bored nobility and stretch the mouth into a 4-pixel square (issuing a mandate, of course).  No crown, but looks different than the standard and military.
Just got back, updating:
(0.42 & 0.43) The Earth Strikes Back! v2.15 - Pay attention...  It's a mine!  It's-a not yours!
(0.42 & 0.43) Appearance Tweaks v1.03 - Tease those hippies about their pointy ears.
(0.42 & 0.43) Accessibility Utility v1.04 - Console tools to navigate the map

Taffer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe take the bored nobility and stretch the mouth into a 4-pixel square (issuing a mandate, of course).  No crown, but looks different than the standard and military.

Thank you kindly for the suggestion.

Nopal

<Deleted>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 08:18:23 pm by Nopal »
Pages: 1 [2]