Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]

Author Topic: Small Mercies (OOC) | Mercenary Menageries in Space (6/[6]) [WARNING: TEXT]  (Read 100772 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Small Mercies (OOC) | Mercenary Menageries in Space (6/[6]) [WARNING: TEXT]
« Reply #1050 on: August 31, 2017, 12:23:53 pm »

I think the GM could have dropped more hints towards your situation by now-given you have almost everything you need, and you have to put things together yourself. :P

If we're continuing, anyway...

Well, I'm not actually sure WHAT I need. . . hence why Scarlet is still trying to get the actual medical expert in the room. She's infected with the thing that has no actual countermeasure that we know of, so I'm a bit lost as to what's going to get me out of that.

A giant fungis mantis, an Orca in a lab coat, and a fridge full of roast, that's what's going to save you. The rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle will not be needed.

I'll stop listening to Perturbator in order to give you a chance to survive, and try and get this segment done. 
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Small Mercies (OOC) | Mercenary Menageries in Space (6/[6]) [WARNING: TEXT]
« Reply #1051 on: August 31, 2017, 08:29:20 pm »

I think the GM could have dropped more hints towards your situation by now-given you have almost everything you need, and you have to put things together yourself. :P

If we're continuing, anyway...

Well, I'm not actually sure WHAT I need. . . hence why Scarlet is still trying to get the actual medical expert in the room. She's infected with the thing that has no actual countermeasure that we know of, so I'm a bit lost as to what's going to get me out of that.

A giant fungis mantis, an Orca in a lab coat, and a fridge full of roast, that's what's going to save you. The rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle will not be needed.

I'll stop listening to Perturbator in order to give you a chance to survive, and try and get this segment done.
Probably better to give her hints to her survivability--feelings, nanobot warnings, etc.
Scarlet may need to know how not-incapacitated she is and can be :P
And a bit more Sadish-ness into the area too! :D
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]