Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 71

Author Topic: Small Mercies (OOC) | Mercenary Menageries in Space (6/[6]) [WARNING: TEXT]  (Read 101694 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

If I can - might just have to attack him myself, the blue things seem to protect him from Aubrey. He's surely more important than he's letting on. We should take the snivelling one prisoner if he can guide us to the demo charges and an escape pod/exit. Then we lock the ships together somehow - I'd suggest a brute force/mindhack combo - set the charges ready, locate escape, set charges to blow, and leave fast.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Are you sure you don't want to sneak charges into the Nosoi proper? I mean, I'm still in favor of whittling through the dozen heavily armed and armored troopers on board somehow, so you clearly shouldn't listen to me, but still.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Yes agreed. You do the hacky-hacky, I do the punchy-punchy. Dream team go. I want him down where I can hit him, don't make me crawl up the wall.
Is there anyway I can help? Because I want to :P However my hands may be theoretically full until I get a scanner sweep of the last place Sadish was seen.

Also I'm unsure if we both know that the power grid should be unbalanced to help a ton here, but whatever may happen--once you do something the folks up there will notice, you've to get out .-.;
And I'm SO GLAD Mickaw decided to me a decent fellow and...uhh, spend his free time resting with his buds at the base of the bomb shuttle o_O

Are you sure you don't want to sneak charges into the Nosoi proper? I mean, I'm still in favor of whittling through the dozen heavily armed and armored troopers on board somehow, so you clearly shouldn't listen to me, but still.
Chokepoints and other funstuff :3
...I wonder what these dudes are up to, charging into us. What intel do they have of us D:

Draig: Can we know the general reputation the Reunion has had?

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do, but assuming even a little of what this floating jerk said is true, it's a bit too suicidal. Mind you, if we find no escape pods, we'll have to board the Nosoi - there's still hope!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I do, but assuming even a little of what this floating jerk said is true, it's a bit too suicidal. Mind you, if we find no escape pods, we'll have to board the Nosoi - there's still hope!
Can't you just...board the freighter and detach the...Nosoi? That's the name of that ship right?

I'm wondering if it's just a giant sub-atmospheric weapon instead, hence why it needs piggybacking.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

I just need to think of a cunning plan to get the floating fin down to King Boris's level, and I'll post an action...

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

*Whistles Nonchalantly*

You know what I like writing in my spare time?

Villain Monologues.

Just Sayin'.

((Realistically, I'm moving states next month, so you'll get ample time to criticize me for not updating then.))
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

Oh no. Last time a bad guy talked a lot Scarlet got half melted.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

crappants

sorry

edit: Draignean, please let me know if Aubrey would know IC that she has no chance of lowering the Fin by weighing him down. Now I've typed it it seems to me perhaps a bird is too small. But I hope you get the gist of what she wants to do - attack him, but since it's unlikely she can finish him off herself in one go, try to get him in Boris's reach.

I presume cloaking has run out for the mean time, because that's the only thing I can think of to give Aubrey an advantage, except for some kind of cunning speech related thing which it is too late for me to figure out. Cloaking or speed would enable Aubrey to attack the fin from opposite Boris, driving him towards Boris, but I'm not sure how that would work.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 04:40:17 pm by lawastooshort »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm sure Boris Smash will work as perfectly as always, if 'I'm sure' actually means 'I'm fervently praying for this to be true'. But hey, have faith. This guy can't beat us, he's not nearly cool enough.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

I wasn't sure if Boris should stomp the ground-ridden captive to death as he leapt, but probably not, unless he's a better actor than we believe.

Anyway, I think the intention is clear - to try to surprisemurder him in midair.

And no, he isn't.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This guy can't beat us, he's not nearly cool enough.

Small Mercies confirmed as Shounen. 

edit: Draignean, please let me know if Aubrey would know IC that she has no chance of lowering the Fin by weighing him down. Now I've typed it it seems to me perhaps a bird is too small. But I hope you get the gist of what she wants to do - attack him, but since it's unlikely she can finish him off herself in one go, try to get him in Boris's reach.

I presume cloaking has run out for the mean time, because that's the only thing I can think of to give Aubrey an advantage, except for some kind of cunning speech related thing which it is too late for me to figure out. Cloaking or speed would enable Aubrey to attack the fin from opposite Boris, driving him towards Boris, but I'm not sure how that would work.

She probably can't fly away with him, but she can certainly move him around with a few strong flaps if she gets an anchor. Neo-Crows have big ass wings, and any system that lets you hover is a system that has to balance weight. Sure, that system probably can produce more force than you can, but you can certainly interfere with his dodging.

Gymnast vs. Sumo wrestler. No, you cannot win through force, but you can sure as hell destabilize while your heavyweight boxer gets in there.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I swear that dice are can sense what I'm thinking, and they're right contrary little bastards.

In other news, I'm sorely tempted to do a DNR Arms Race game. Because DNR.
---

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

I swear that dice are can sense what I'm thinking, and they're right contrary little bastards.
So we get to live? :D

In other news, I'm sorely tempted to do a DNR Arms Race game. Because DNR.
hue

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So we get to live? :D
We get to live! :D
[/premature celebration]
Also I feel bad that despite cross-taking education and how-to-be-a-teacher, I haven't written much about it. :I
Because I'm worried for that one shuttle being led by an aspiring pilot.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 71