Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 71

Author Topic: Small Mercies (OOC) | Mercenary Menageries in Space (6/[6]) [WARNING: TEXT]  (Read 101757 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile

Ugh, sorry, I have a flesh-world D&D session to run tonight.

I'll finish tomorrow.

Teaser: (since I don't show rolls anyway) someone rolled 3 d20s during their action. The sum of those three rolls was 4.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

Oh.

Oh no.
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile

M-Maybe it was Rainbows? Or the light fin?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

UGH

Still, keen to read the next turn :)

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

Teaser: (since I don't show rolls anyway) someone rolled 3 d20s during their action. The sum of those three rolls was 4.

Spoiler alert.

It wasn't Sadish. Unless she read a blinking light wrong. :P

I think my character should probably get out of bed by now.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile

Spoiler alert.

It wasn't Sadish. Unless she read a blinking light wrong. :P

I think my character should probably get out of bed by now.
Sadish knows of the one-way communication right D:
She hasn't tried yet!
Please make it not me.
Because that'll mean a ton of hilarity for everything involved, with emphasis if that everything is "Physics" :P
Please be random other non-specified and unfriendly NPCs. .-.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile

I sent a message into time and space toward you, I'm sure you'll get it eventually.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Winner of the worst rolls award is... KESARI!

I am a little sorry for what happened, but, despite the stream of terrible, terrible rolls, I didn't want to just go 'Eh, no, nothing happens your action is wasted'.

So instead I gave you sort of what you were looking for, along with with terribad things.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

Bother!

Hmm.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well. Shit. Err. I don't like the sound of that at all. I'm trying to figure out an escape that could also hurt the Nosoi enough to make this worthwhile. If there - and I can't believe we still haven't checked this - are escape pods on the freighter, we could try blowing the freighter or sending into a mad spin/towards the station/something that at least interferes with them yet allows us to escape somehow. Entering an alerted Nosoi is even less of an option than before.

Also poor scaredy cat who I threw into harm's way. I will remember you, for, like, at least a turn.

Can someone tell Mickaw what we're attempting? I don't feel like he's had enough shocks for the day. Maybe we'll save it for after we escape though.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon

alright. seeing as i knew that finding sadish was not going to happen i probably should have had an actual plan for what to do once i arrived but
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Winner of the worst rolls award is... KESARI!

I am a little sorry for what happened, but, despite the stream of terrible, terrible rolls, I didn't want to just go 'Eh, no, nothing happens your action is wasted'.

So instead I gave you sort of what you were looking for, along with with terribad things.
I found the IC thread, and I shall do my everything else in meatspace before reading it ._.

Whyyyyyyy noooowwwwwwwwww

Someone tell me it didn't go WORST CASE SCENARIO and nobody died please.
[HAH, called it, Draig owes me a dice roll value of 20 some kind words for consolation!]

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well butts. At least I'll be triangulating (Hah :V) Sadish's position and wondering how in the world to get there to Khate, who might be panicking into Varkonius now.

Hang on Scarlet! We won't let you down! D:

...Reading up Boris/Aubrey's turns, are you sure they're not the ones who rolled low? ._. It seems infiltration went OVERT now.
At least I can now do some communications with Khate to ship Sadish over here.
...But that meant going into a vacuum ._.
Heeeeey, that's a good idea, sonar transmissions :3 Khate, boop morse code into the walls or the ventilation duct! I'll message you soon Irony!

But but but...now Dwarmin will be mad that I lost her probe :c
Well I'll set it to receive and transceive. I mean, surely it won't be a lead or track or red herring for anyone to pick up now. Hopefully it can relay me to Boris/Aubrey more ._. and turn this doom situation around even by the tiniest degree.

And, I'm now available to actively infer that in regards to Sadish's size (she's the biggest one of us all @_@ so that means our hallways lack any cover but are pretty wide and cozy), there must be a way to get her, or Khate, together, in the ten minutes or so that we've got left D:

Quote from: Mickaw
"You... you actually...  Crazy metal bastard was righ-"
Yay some good news :3 Now I wonder what he was referring to!

Although I also wonder why they didn't launch shuttle >_< They do have our coordinates set, and we've got a tiny bore ready for them, at least in our current engine bore charge state.

They must be very sad to have lost two of their own men. :(
Can someone tell Mickaw what we're attempting? I don't feel like he's had enough shocks for the day. Maybe we'll save it for after we escape though.
Well ._. Since the only person who knows is Kesari, and technically her job is...done, since she can't probably manually control the drone anymore (at least not when it's shooting out the ship at high speed, but she can shoot an order to the drone or something something 'use as transmitter')
:'(
Come on...20 roll for Mickaw!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 06:40:35 am by Tiruin »

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile

So... the people we just interrupted were laying charges? or not... We could find the charges and a shuttle, set them to blow, and flee.

That's my best current plan.

Because we need to leave the immediate area immediately?

Possibly Aubrey can feck up the automated cleaning system... er? Or hack the doors shut... Hmm. This needs more thought.

Draignean: I thought Aubrey had cut off their communications and stuff! Did that Fin's radio roll well or something?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Draignean: I thought Aubrey had cut off their communications and stuff! Did that Fin's radio roll well or something?

The ironweaving, with physical contact, rolled a bit higher than your countermeasures. Difficult to block transmission relayed through devices specifically designed to counter you.

Lil Fin got some decent rolls, hedged out your initial attack, sent a message, and then flubbed his second defense roll.
---
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 71