Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is it normal to have a "succubi" liaison from the dwarven mountain home?  (Read 790 times)

zakhad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pretty much as the title suggests two worlds I've created now both have had succubi liaisons and I always seem to get "the world is the same as ever" Not sure if its a bug or if its just coincidence :P, everything else is working there doesn't seem to be a downside other than if she gets attacked she might set something on fire which in turn might burn everything around me down lol. I'm running on 1.16.

Human diplomats tells me a whole screen of information about whats happening with them so idk, It's just a random question/thought/nicknac that was bugging me a little. :)

Edit there has been a single incident in the whats happening in the world on the 3rd year a kidnapping! So I know at least its working / albeit oddly
« Last Edit: October 03, 2016, 08:03:50 am by zakhad »
LP'er

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Is it normal to have a "succubi" liaison from the dwarven mountain home?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2016, 05:12:21 am »

Were the worlds generated with random seeds? Generally speaking, if the seeds are the same (as is the case, for example, with the pre-defined worldgens like Garden of Gaia), you'll end up with the same world. Two attempts also isn't much of a sample set.

zakhad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2016, 05:30:22 am »

Were the worlds generated with random seeds? Generally speaking, if the seeds are the same (as is the case, for example, with the pre-defined worldgens like Garden of Gaia), you'll end up with the same world. Two attempts also isn't much of a sample set.

No It was a different seed.
LP'er

GhostDwemer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 03:16:33 pm »

I just got a succubus liaison. I imagine it has to do with a succubus civilization conquering or being conquered by my civilization. I had normal dwarven liaisons for the first three years of this fort.

Evans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2016, 04:17:24 pm »

They can join other civs and raise in the ranks.

I once had a giraffe man necromancer recruit belonging to human civilization visiting my tavern.
getlost.lua # How to get rid of tavern guests
function getlost ()
   local unit = dfhack.gui.getSelectedUnit (true)
   unit.flags1.forest = true
end
getlost ()