Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Forum Game List: BRING OUT YER DEAD!  (Read 91094 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List: BRING OUT YER DEAD!
« Reply #285 on: October 18, 2016, 06:46:17 pm »

Huh. OP hasn't even been active since June, weirdly enough. Most of the games on the 'ACTIVE' list are long dead.

Yes. This is probably the second or third time that it's come up that the thread op is missing, but also this is like the fourth thread that's been attempted, so we're sorta out of people willing to try to take over (and I'm personally out of confidence that this thread will ever work.)

I'm pretty sure people don't actually use the thread op, otherwise it'd probably come up more how completely out of date it is.

I could attempt.  Can't be worse than sorting through every topic I've ever posted to compile a list of every game I ever made for the Foul Game portfolio.

Heck, could use that thread with links to player posts as a method for maintenance if people would prefer that option.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game List: BRING OUT YER DEAD!
« Reply #286 on: October 24, 2016, 09:13:20 am »

Huh. OP hasn't even been active since June, weirdly enough. Most of the games on the 'ACTIVE' list are long dead.

Yes. This is probably the second or third time that it's come up that the thread op is missing, but also this is like the fourth thread that's been attempted, so we're sorta out of people willing to try to take over (and I'm personally out of confidence that this thread will ever work.)

I'm pretty sure people don't actually use the thread op, otherwise it'd probably come up more how completely out of date it is.

I could attempt.

I have delivered.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]