Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: Space Haven - RimWorld inspired spaceship colony sim.  (Read 49015 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Space Haven - RimWorld inspired spaceship colony sim.
« Reply #270 on: May 26, 2020, 02:25:40 pm »

How did you deconstruct the stuff in the mining base? The button was grey for me, and I couldn't deconstruct anything at all in there

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: May 26, 2020, 07:00:36 pm »

How did you deconstruct the stuff in the mining base? The button was grey for me, and I couldn't deconstruct anything at all in there

You're right, my bad.
I think the word you were looking for is "monster".

amjh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: May 28, 2020, 01:43:37 pm »

If you disable an ingredient in the management for the building, will they take it out?
The truly amazing thing for me here is that a 6 page thread can be created of exceedingly high quality, simply because a group of manic depressive, schizophrenic midgets were able to milk a cow.
Argblarg 5 am not all tiles are done what the

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: May 28, 2020, 06:48:40 pm »

You're right, my bad.
Turns out you technically can salvage it. You have to FTL jump away and then back, then click it and choose abandon rather than claim. You only get scrap as salvage but better than nothing.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: May 28, 2020, 09:29:52 pm »

You're right, my bad.
Turns out you technically can salvage it. You have to FTL jump away and then back, then click it and choose abandon rather than claim. You only get scrap as salvage but better than nothing.

You mean it doesn't turn into a ship?!  Didn't know they fixed that!
I think the word you were looking for is "monster".
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]