Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]

Author Topic: Space Haven - RimWorld inspired spaceship colony sim.  (Read 81357 times)

Glloyd

• Bay Watcher
  • Against the Tide
    • View Profile
Re: Space Haven - RimWorld inspired spaceship colony sim.
« Reply #285 on: July 06, 2021, 02:09:58 pm »

While we're here though, how is this game coming along? I haven't really been following it since it went into early access.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 06, 2021, 05:48:08 pm »

You can change your audio output device. Some extra tooltips. Logistics robots. Windows. Graphs of stuff.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 08, 2021, 06:08:46 pm »

Having fun with my Solo game.  I got jumped by two Pirates with one New Haven in system.  Realizing I was unarmed and screwed, I paid off the Pirates.  They wrecked the New Haven vessel, and I managed to grab looting rights before the Pirates.  So I'm busy looting and salvaging the New Haven vessel.
I actually liked the New Haven guys, but I'm more than made back the supplies I gave to the Pirates.  8)

With much soul searching, I've decided to recover the dead body of one of the New Haven crew.  There is a healthy market for human meat in space...

EDIT: Eventually, I ran out of Energium crystals and I had to risk salvaging a derelict.  My solo character, even armed with an Assault Rifle, was no match for the alien infestation.  I figured I was a goner, but then a Civilian Ship decided to rescue me!  They threw 11 crew at the problem, but they joined me in captivity.

But then the Android Collective arrived.  Unlike the Civilians, they were organized and professional.  They cleared out the derelict, and brought me back to their shuttle moments before I died from oxygen depletion.  They gave me a brief tour of their ship while I healed from my wounds, then sent me home to my own ship to sleep it off.  They also saved the civilians, who restored their ship from derelict status to working order.  I traded with both ships for Energium and set out to the task of salvaging the derelict.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: October 20, 2021, 10:22:12 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Tearing down my 2x2 starting ship and cramming it into a 1x2 design, just so I can build a 3x2 big ship. Took forever, but it all fits, including 21 crew members!

The game needs more content though.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 20, 2021, 11:05:05 pm »

Beautiful layout!

The game locks a lot of content behind the research game, so the lack of content isn't as noticeable as it used to be.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: May 25, 2022, 02:09:07 pm »

Looks like a lot of fun extra bits. Glad this game is coming along steadily. I put it down shortly after launch content to see them develop it further before diving back in.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20]