Sonic the Hedgehog: Dark Chaos
- 0 (0%)
Call of Duty: Zombies
- 0 (0%)
Multiverse: One World Against It All
- 4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

Author Topic: Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)  (Read 9784 times)

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Shadow Lords: Current Game: Nazi Zombies Multiverse (4/?)
« on: October 06, 2016, 09:46:52 am »

So, 3 games at once. This will get interesting...

So, I've been playing the new Shadow Lords mode for Killer Instinct 2013...a lot, and I thought "Why not give it the Dead Rising 2 treatment?"

For those of you who have no idea what Shadow Lords actually is, this article should give you a good idea. I mean it, if you have no idea what Shadow Lords actually is, read that article, it'll save you a couple of headaches later.

Now, I'm assuming you read the article, so let's get down to Mechanics to avoid the Dead Rising 2 Triple Post.

Spoiler: What is Shadow Lords? (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Game Modes (click to show/hide)

So, if enough people join in, I'll start a poll to see which game type gets chosen, and we can get started.  :D

Spoiler: Current Team (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 07:04:25 pm by Greatness942 »
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2016, 09:49:50 am »

Interest.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2016, 04:15:05 pm »

Interested, I vote for regular Shadow Lords
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2016, 07:24:23 am »

Interested, I vote for regular Shadow Lords

Interest.

Cool!

Also, we're not voting for Game Types yet, for some reasons:

1. I would like a minimum of around 3 players, due to Shadow Lords having 3 characters. (Side Note: I'm playing with the team you have when first starting Shadow Lords: Jago and Kim Wu, along with Mira.)

2. I'm planning on re-working the rosters for non-Earth IV and Multiverse universes to just the established characters, as I feel like that adds to the Shadow Lords feel.

3. I'm planning on adding some more universes, because I have literally no idea when to stop.

Still, the fact that you want Killer Instinct's Shadow Lords is accepted, and I hope you enjoy whatever comes out regardless.  :D
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2016, 09:12:55 am »

Ok then! If you're still coming up with more scenarios, then just ignore that vote for now.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2016, 04:54:31 pm »

So far, the only new scenario I've thought of in detail is a Sonic the Hedgehog one, which I'll add to the OP later. Perhaps Dragon Ball, Halo, or something else I like, but I would need to think of them in detail.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 11:55:38 am »

Scenarios to be added:

Sonic the Hedgehog: (TBA): In the quiet land of Mobius, home to the hero known as Sonic the Hedgehog, a time of peace is underway as Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik hasn't resurfaced since the incident with the Time Eater threatening the timeline. But when a threat arises that could decimate the world, Sonic and his many allies, such as Miles "Tails" Prower, must stop this menace before it's too late. Realistic Damage/"Chunky Salsa" with collectible Rings as Armor Points. Sonic the Hedgehog (Game Continuity) Characters Only

Call of Duty: Zombies: During World War II, a multi-national research team known as Group 935, lead by Dr. Ludvig Maxis, began harvesting Element 115 contained within meteors to work on Wunderwaffe, or Wonder Weapons, for the war effort. One thing lead to another, however, and the dead rose from the 115, becoming Zombies. Maxis and his daughter Samantha were sent through a 115 infused Teleporter by Maxis's co-worker, Dr. Edward Richtofen, and were sent to the moon, where Samantha took charge after Maxis was gunned down. With the Zombies under her control, she sent them on an apocalyptic rampage, all in the name of hunting down and killing Richtofen. Realistic Damage/"Chunky Salsa". COD: Zombies or Original Characters Only.

((That's all for now. Enjoy.))

vishdafish

• Bay Watcher
  • Look at me grow.
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (2/3)
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2016, 12:03:00 pm »

Interested

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (2/3)
« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2016, 12:04:04 pm »

And there makes 3! Alright, I'll start the poll later today to pick the scenario! I'll also raise the player cap, so that we have a chance at an altered rule set, even if we go KI.  :D

Not sure if I will vote or not. Any one of these, I'll enjoy.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 12:11:16 pm by Greatness942 »

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (3/?)
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2016, 12:27:51 pm »

So long as its not MLP I'll probably join, also voted for the wrong thing by accident.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (3/?)
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 12:32:36 pm »

So long as its not MLP I'll probably join, also voted for the wrong thing by accident.

Alright, welcome to the game! I like the show, but if you don't, that's fine.

Out of curiosity, what did you vote for first? Because you can change your vote, I think.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: (Interest Check): Shadow Lords (4/?)
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2016, 01:33:48 pm »

I accidently voted for multiverse when i wanted earth IV though, Multiverse is fine....

That and I don't know how to change votes...
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2016, 01:37:30 pm »

Oh, cool!

I also don't know how to vote change, but there is a chance that Earth IV will be the universe in Multiverse that gets attacked, so...you know, there's that.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 09, 2016, 02:38:09 pm »

There's a button under the poll IIRC.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 09, 2016, 02:41:36 pm »

Wow! I guess everyone's...why are there 5 votes? When I figure that out, I guess we'll get started.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9