Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Living Legends ( The rp thread) ( Now with OCc link)  (Read 878 times)

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Living Legends ( The rp thread) ( Now with OCc link)
« on: February 15, 2017, 08:36:42 pm »

( Well I promised yesterday but could not do. Today it starts. Time for a adventure)

Cue the world. It was a blue one like Earth. With green hills forests, deserts and Gil tops. The technology was more magi tech as guns existed and there were machines to those who could afford it. Then came the event. The dark came and lights went out as societies crumbled. Then came the eight heroes who stopped it.

- 560 EU

The castle was crumbling as minions were swarming the Farmer, she fend them off with a lead weighted cudgel. While screaming expletives at the Saint and Mystic to be ready as she got a barbed storm through her left arm. Piercing flesh bone and muscle. Smashing the golems head unit one swing that time.

Meanwhile the Royal, who was dressed and draped as hell with the Champiob. Who had the build of Ed Elric was facing a massive dragon in center

" All the glory will be mine! You'll see!! Screw you, you gigantic lizard!!" Fights valiantly, shredding into the best with mad skill until his piece of crap sword breaks. Gets hit with its right claw. Weight smashes his armor and slams into wall. Before dragon finishies him the Royal shoots him in the eye with his bio tech gun.

" Shut up"

" I will not mention it. If you don't. Champ."

Meanwhile main focus now on scene was a towering figure in dark armor channeling light. As combined efforts of others brought him down and a most impressive sword. Sword of the Vwast King, pierces his heart. As blood flows out the dark one speaks.

" Very good. But with my last act, screw you pal! The world wil see your hate!" Then a dark mist hits the handsome Avenger. His skin peeling as red scales replace it and grows a tail and horns. Eyes become yellow slurs as he is whacked with pain as he pulls it out. The blade that is. Cue a bright light then.

" The He-"

-700 AU

Cue the world. It had recovered. As the land scape had more primitive stuff there was a problem. To the north a dark wave was poisoning the land and mutating the animals. High above the clouds wee floating cities. The Floating isles.

At one such city forty magic users had gathered. Spending their energies to pull the heroes out from their time. To the one of now. Their masked leader with a impressive white mane and blue robes gathered gauntlets. Which acted as tractor beams. Cue a explosion. Three burned, another puking his blood and in the smoke. Past meets the future. Which is now. The present.

( Legends make intro out of smoke. Npcs by me will follow suit and inter act. Then cue plot. And yeah warning. There will be violence at points.)

Edit: Crafter and other modern heroes show up due to light show and explosion drawing attention.

List:

Atoner- taken
Mystic- Taken
Scholar- Taken
Saint- taken

Crafter- taken

Avenger- npc for now
Farmer: Same
Champion: ditto
Royal: Yeah

Guru: Could be taken? Unsure? That or Orphan ( in air)

Captain: To be announced.

If anyone interested in roles npced let me know. I just doing things to flesh them out. But different creative direction is always a plus. But everything else I will weave with plot and dice.

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=162648.0
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 11:14:52 am by Tyrant Leviathan »

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Living Legends ( The rp thread)
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2017, 02:19:22 am »

OOC thread
The Saint sees The Farmer's body torn, hears the mortal cry of the pierced Avenger, and is then blinded by smoke and confused by the dying gasps of strangers. Unsure of who is injured nor how severe their wounds, she drops to her knees and places her hands upon the ground. Sending her power to heal through the ground, she sought where she thought to find the Farmer and Avenger to aid them. She then sought out those nearest death, and tried to grant them the vitality to last but a few hours more.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 05:21:12 pm by RAM »
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2017, 09:11:27 am »

Seeing the explosion, The Crafter makes his way to get to ground zero.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2017, 05:27:39 pm »

After the explosion and smoke was clearing. The Saints light was glowing to reveal everyone. The farmer growls as blades popped out of her arm and she was healing. THe others were stable.

Cue City guards approaching in the scene as Avenger growls in pain, was recovering but still a monster. As the guards approached. They spot the Farmers markings.

" This woman is a criminal! How is she above the sky line!? To the jail with her!" They surround the Farmer as she gets up.

" People are still assholes. I guess."

Cue the Champion appearing. Smaller than guards and unarmed. " Like Hell your taking her. She's one of us.. Your not arresting her."

" Who are you shrimp!? Your not even armed!" The Royal not drawing his gun merely face palms. " They called him small."

The Champion in turn rushes to fight them.

Roll ( 6 out of 6)

He rolls in. Does a kick to a guards leg. Breaking it. As he grabs that guards weapon and  places blade at  others neck. " You weee saying?"

Cue the Captain of guard appearing. A Dinn or lizard man with a crystalline third eye and tough smooth aqueamine skin. With his guns pointing, jolt of saber in belt.   Drop it! We can talk this out!"

Avenger: " Yes. I mean, where the hell are we?" Look to others and notices his hand, yellowed eyes widening. In terror of self.:

: The mages in circle were looking sheepishly. AS they pondered if the Gueu should explain the situation. Because secret missions have pit falls. This being one of them.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2017, 06:15:13 pm »

The Saint rises with a quiet grunt and steps clear of the group. Addressing the Captain she speaks "Please stay your haste. I do not believe that my companion means harm. We were challenged and he responded in kind. Stow your weapons and still your demands and we should do the same. We have no intent being in this place and must attend to an urgent matter elsewhere. Tell us in which direction the <common name of the great evil> resides and we will part swiftly from your lands."
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Read the First Post!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2017, 03:59:43 pm »

The scholar breathes looking at the avenger...biting their lip...and quietly they went over to them examining the strange injury and thinkong over if they can fix this or have seen anything like this.
"..Ugh damn hell's let me check this out wanna make sure its not gonna be offing you immediatly."
((Put the link to occ at the top of the topic))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 10:54:48 am »

( I looked for original thread. Did not find it.)

Avenger: I feel fine now, just do not look it. : As the scholars magic book had blank pages. Upon reveal ofbthebAvengers problems. crept into view.;

It was not a injury spell. A baeful formnodvpolymorph but did not rende the user helpless. A sort of screw you kind of thing. No known cure as first tie seeing 'tis sort of thing.

Meanwhile

The Captain: Fine. : He then holsters his gun and Champ drops blade. " Our current threat  is the darkness. Which is on the surface world. You will need ship or flying steeds for the trip. Aside that I wonder who's idea was it to do this?"

Masked mage: Oh it was one of our own. The idea was to bring the legendary heroes here to our time. To defeat the darkness.

Captain: Why wasn't I told?

Mage: Ummm, surprise?

Farmer: Can you like send us back afterwards? We did have like Friends  and family and stuff.

Royal: Right. I had a country to run.

Masked Mage: Have, no idea how. Never did this sort of thing before.

Cue one of the taller mages in a cloak wearing soul stone beads on his head.  " And I say this was a mistake. These cannot be the heroes. Their too savage, and it drained a lot of power for this experiment. Hell its a miracle the city stilll hovers." And in tempting fate. There was a powerfu shaking quake effect.

Masked Mage: Oh no. - He snaps fingers. A hologram light display of city. It appears. It may start falling-

- note:

The Orphan and Guru are sti not npced I case anyone wants to sign up and if anyone wants to play as any of the other npced legends please p me. Will give info on them.  Soon the Guru and Orphan will show up soon though.

And things will have danger soon.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 11:49:46 pm by Tyrant Leviathan »

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 11:00:45 am »

Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2017, 11:06:35 am »

The scholar really her name was Emily or Lilly one of the two she had always never cared to differentitate between her nickname and her real name dident remember which was which wasent important.
"...Can't fix this I'd have to do a lot of research don't know any known cure."
The scholar got up and brushed off her clothes and gently swept aside her white nangs before moving to follow wherever the avenger went if she could hear the idots calling her savage she would reply curtly.
"Oh nice to hear your opinon but I suggest you shut your damn mouth before someone else does so."
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Living Legends ( The rp thread) ( Now with OCc link)
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2017, 03:21:11 pm »

The Saint went to the Avenger and tried all that she knew to heal him.
Read the First Post!

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Living Legends ( The rp thread) ( Now with OCc link)
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2017, 02:44:07 pm »

The Avenger was in a ton of pain. Healing magic is like that. It repairs what is broken. But pieces the broken together. Which when whole is unpleasant. It felt like stinging as he mutters.

" Ok. Ok you can stop ahhh!!" Cue the quake. " Are you telling me. Shit!"

Champion: Who builds cities so high in the sky?!

Farmers: Fools. That's who!

Cue the quakes continued as the city was falling to the ground below in pieces. Royal grabs onto a monument and uses chains to lasso his friends.

As the fall continues the platform was suddenly balanced. By a massive ethereal being before it fell. During fall city Wizards who were still alive helped anchored it.
During the fall a mass of red eyes saw it happening a voice spoke up to peers. " The Gods can fall. Come. Let's see if they bleed."

Meanwhile back at the wrecked city. There was much crying, death and lost. The Captain. Who fell through a building into a marketplace cart spoke up. " No. no no NO!" He got up. Found his daughter. But his wife was reduced to paste via falling building. He holds his little girl tightly. In tears.

The eight were safe as well as others.

Cue the Guru speaking. Clearing her throats as she was apparently a frog person. " If I had known this would happen.... there must be a way. A way to correct this all. Now, we must stay alive and get our people to safety. I just hope : She looks to eight. " They will help us there. The surface world, is quite scary." She herself grew up on the planet. These people are mostly cloud dwellers. They do not know the troubles that are ahead.

" Well. Are you the heroes we need? Will you help us? And yes. The darkness is here. Down here. Somewhere."