Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Mod revival group needed!  (Read 8510 times)

Asin

• Bay Watcher
  • A short and sturdy creature fond of modding.
    • View Profile
Re: Mod revival group needed!
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2017, 05:47:31 pm »

Welcome, Mediterraneo.

Mediterraneo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 28, 2017, 04:32:04 pm »

Thanks for the welcome Asin and Enemy Post.

I was finally able to get in DFFD, the link to the file is on page four in this thread and here too: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12796
I don't do much modding, but when I do you can use anything I did for Dwarf Fortress in any non-commercial project. Let me know if you did, you'll make me happy!

Rhenaya's Drow mod forum page

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 01, 2017, 09:16:33 am »

I unfortunately can no longer muster the will to keep working on my Warhammer Fantasy total conversion. Putting this here to let anyone who may be interested that it's up for grabs by whomever wishes to maintain and expand it. Also I'm around in case any such people have questions (do send them via PM though).

Leaving that still up there, in case anyone does want to take a stab at it, but I was coerced into trying to do at least one more version.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2017, 09:49:05 am by Teneb »
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Mediterraneo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2017, 10:23:21 am »

I did some more (very needed) work on updating Rhenaya's Drow mod.

As I understand more of the raw, it's taking shape: it starts to look like a beta, with (almost) all of the intended features there and supposedly working.

You can grab this version here: http://dffd.bay12games.com/file.php?id=12819

As the other time, I don't claim exclusivity on this, I'm learning and I'd be enchanted if someone else also wanted to work on those files.

Should I open a thread in the "mod released" board to host this and future versions of this?
I don't do much modding, but when I do you can use anything I did for Dwarf Fortress in any non-commercial project. Let me know if you did, you'll make me happy!

Rhenaya's Drow mod forum page

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2017, 01:46:49 pm »

That could probably go to the mod releases forum, yes.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]