Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Worldmap: What style would you prefer?

Icons, like ASCII but prettier.
Hand-drawn, like an old-timey sepia map.
Full graphics, like JRPGs with full-on sprites.
Same as the tileset ingame. Forests would use the tree sprite, mountains a rock sprite, etc.
Other. Please post your ideas/examples.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 187

Author Topic: ☼Meph Tileset☼ V5.5 (32x32) - 47.05 - offline  (Read 871793 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Could people please post screenshots using the set?
Oh, really? Okay then! This is Malevich Square, aka Adventure Mode Building Screen. Fix it, please. Thanks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
No.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

More than likely, this is a Text Will be Text issue.

Follower

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Plants out there looks kinda very strange. Squirrel plants are rhubarbs, "small ugly guy" plants are galena, fairy ones are blackberry, stairs are leek plants and so on.

Kebab

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Plants out there looks kinda very strange. Squirrel plants are rhubarbs, "small ugly guy" plants are galena, fairy ones are blackberry, stairs are leek plants and so on.
Are you using a very outdated version of the tileset; or did you load a save that was generated with a different set? Download the set again and generate a new world, I assure you that plants all have their own, unique graphics.

No.
Аnd how about
Please report any issues you encounter
?
1. You were rather rude. 2. Its a TWBT issue that affects all tilesets that use TWBT; if you want someone to fix it, be kind (not rude) to Mifki, not me.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

DanielCoffey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Feature Request : Narrow Carpets

Would it be possible to consider an additional six decoration tiles to support narrow 1-wide carpets? Narrow Carpet East-West, Narrow Carpet North-South, Narrow Carpet North End, Narrow Carpet South End, Narrow Carpet East End, Narrow Carpet West End.

This would allow a single-width straight runner of carpet down the center of a 3-wide hallway. It would not need to support carpets turning corners.

At the moment the carpet tiles support broad carpets for grand rooms and hallways and are perfect for 2-wide and greater carpets. I can clearly see how you can pick the outer edges, centers and corner pieces to build up broad carpets (apart from the inside piece of a corner... imagine a broad carpet running up a corridor and turning to the left or right... there is no piece for the inside of the corner where the pattern continues).

I looked in GIMP to see if the current carpet corner pieces could be reused 1-wide with their borders as is but by the time you add the current broad border to both sides, it covers almost all of the width. Any narrow carpets would really have to use narrower borders (keep the background, outer straight line and ornate patterns, just drop the inner line) and just be straight runs.

Thoughts?

EDIT : Something like this? It looks a little odd zoomed in where the middle sections meet the ends but it is pretty good at 100% zoom.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2016, 12:40:15 pm by DanielCoffey »
Caselabs S8 : Intel i5-12600K / 64Gb DDR4 3600 / Asus 1080 Ti / Samsung 980PRO 1Tb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX1200i / APC SMT1500I / Windows 11

Caselabs X2M NAS 24Tb : Intel i3-8300 / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS ROG Strix H370-I / 4x WD Red 8Tb, Samsung 960PRO 1Tb / Corsair AX860i / APC SMT1000I / unRAID Plus 6.11.5

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Yeah, those I can add easily. I thought people would use the standard, undecorated carpet for single-tile carpets.

Follower

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I used fresh install of Masterwork V1.23 there. I thought it was updated with current version of tileset.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I used fresh install of Masterwork V1.23 there. I thought it was updated with current version of tileset.
Please make masterwork mod feedback in the masterwork forum, not here. This is the vanilla set.

Did you use an old save?

Follower

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Nope, I just delete the whole folder every time it is updated and generate a new world.

Vitor_Goatman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This looks beautiful, I am so fucking split right now between choosing this or the LCD set....both are awesome in their unique ways.

It almost feels like Meph is trying to seduce Toady with their wonderful stuff.

Quote from: Meph
Toady senpai pls notice me look at what wonderful things I did for ur game

But seriously, your stuff is masterworkly great.

Rhinoserious

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I just downloaded the new Masterwork mod and it my first time using it. I would like to use the Meph tileset but the 32x32 is a to big. I think there's a 24x24 and a 16x16 version but I am having trouble installing them so I can select them from the Mastwork Mod UI.  How would I go about getting those installed so I could use them?

Thanks

DanielCoffey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I understand that there are reasonable instructions in the ReadMe to do with alternate font sizes. Did that not have the information?
Caselabs S8 : Intel i5-12600K / 64Gb DDR4 3600 / Asus 1080 Ti / Samsung 980PRO 1Tb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX1200i / APC SMT1500I / Windows 11

Caselabs X2M NAS 24Tb : Intel i3-8300 / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS ROG Strix H370-I / 4x WD Red 8Tb, Samsung 960PRO 1Tb / Corsair AX860i / APC SMT1000I / unRAID Plus 6.11.5

Polywomple

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Just downloaded the updated tileset. Great work Meph, by far the best tileset I've ever used for DF, and quite innovative as well.

IDontNeedAUsername

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Meph, I just started a new fort with this tileset and am a slow player due to limited time.

What are you looking for from screenshots?

I'm happy to post random shots as I'm having "fun", but was wondering if you're after something specific.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 187