Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Worldmap: What style would you prefer?

Icons, like ASCII but prettier.
Hand-drawn, like an old-timey sepia map.
Full graphics, like JRPGs with full-on sprites.
Same as the tileset ingame. Forests would use the tree sprite, mountains a rock sprite, etc.
Other. Please post your ideas/examples.

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 187

Author Topic: ☼Meph Tileset☼ V5.5 (32x32) - 47.05 - offline  (Read 870527 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

And here I thought you would lynch me for that. :P
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

UPDATE!

Download: Meph Tileset V5.4
You can support the tileset on Patreon or as a one-time donation on Paypal.

This update adds three little changes.
 - Dwarf Therapist updated.
 - Slightly changed sprites for the modded workshops.
 - 256(!) new sprites for small variants in rock furniture and wooden beds.
 - 256(!) new sprites for small variants of rock coffins. (Original coffin sprite by Vordak)

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 09:10:43 am by Meph »
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile

i like it.
maybe i'll start up the 44.12 again.
your set is more consistent than those in the LNP, which hagve lots of substitute graphics in the wrong size that get resized and look nasty.
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

Weljamir

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I am new to the game, but I am hooked.  Your graphics sold the game to me.  My family would like to see me sometime, but I have a fortress to run.  Thanks for the quality work.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I got distracted again...

« Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 06:55:28 pm by Meph »

Petrolsky

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Looks great, who are these spooky fast moving ppl? Part of the warlock/necromancer addition? :)

On another topic: is there an option to deactivate these many, many different dog-races? They look great and all, but its easier to manage 1 dog race instead of 30 or so. :)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Looks great, who are these spooky fast moving ppl? Part of the warlock/necromancer addition? :)

On another topic: is there an option to deactivate these many, many different dog-races? They look great and all, but its easier to manage 1 dog race instead of 30 or so. :)
Yeah, it's from my warlock test fort.

If you want to get rid of the dogs, for now it would be easiest to just delete raw/objects/creature_db_dogs.txt.

vettlingr

• Bay Watcher
  • Þjóðalfur
    • View Profile

I have never understood why you want all this variation. When i mod, I always start by Removing a lot in the raws haha.

Then again, I am a sucker for simplicity

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I like dogs.

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile

so then what are those fireplaces and braziers? do they actually emit light? do they create temperature? do they prevent cave adaption? how can i use them in the linuxLNP?
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

They are purely ornamental. They don't do anything cool. Besides looking cool.  8)

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile

They are purely ornamental. They don't do anything cool. Besides looking cool.  8)
love them though :)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

As if that's not reason enough to have them. I made good use of the fireplace's granpappy  in Riverrun, as I'm sure you recall. Fireplaces for everyone!

Warthog32332

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just downloaded the tileset and flipping through the workshops noticed a few new things I wasn't familiar with, for one, the Training section, I assume that that's essentially room prefabs I can place with the idea of training particular skills correct? The other thing I genuinely didnt have any idea about was the Migration section, was having liaisons to build offices for already in the game and I was just being silly or?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Just downloaded the tileset and flipping through the workshops noticed a few new things I wasn't familiar with, for one, the Training section, I assume that that's essentially room prefabs I can place with the idea of training particular skills correct? The other thing I genuinely didnt have any idea about was the Migration section, was having liaisons to build offices for already in the game and I was just being silly or?
That's all new; some for the workshops that make different furniture. I went overboard with the tiny mods I put in at some point. You can disable them in the launcher though, with the button "decorational buildings"
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 187