Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Worldmap: What style would you prefer?

Icons, like ASCII but prettier.
Hand-drawn, like an old-timey sepia map.
Full graphics, like JRPGs with full-on sprites.
Same as the tileset ingame. Forests would use the tree sprite, mountains a rock sprite, etc.
Other. Please post your ideas/examples.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 187

Author Topic: ☼Meph Tileset☼ V5.5 (32x32) - 47.05 - offline  (Read 871694 times)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Do you mind if I use your sprites in Armok Vision?

Heretic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't really like "M@sterwork mod" but I love this tileset. It's great. And it's great that you use Dbjour tileset - I was so sad than he stopped updates.
And, for more inspiration
https://vk.com/doc5642818_410186586?hash=0887393ba11ebb0180&dl=46b3fa794ed5e2b69f
It was made by one russian player, but after made all dwarves he stoped. I'm absolutely sure,he will not mind if you use it.

Heretic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ohh... Armok Vision with these sprites... It should be great!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Holyshit I'm DLing this and playing DF at school tomorrow after my final exam of my school life!
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Not at all, please go ahead. :)
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

In that case, would you mind uploading a version with transparent backgrounds?

Also with each tile being a separate file would be handy, but I can do that myself otherwise.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 11:25:56 am by Japa »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

In that case, would you mind uploading a version with transparent backgrounds?
Which tiles/sprites?
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Which tiles/sprites?
Clothing, armor, weapons, and food.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Which tiles/sprites?
Clothing, armor, weapons, and food.
Here:

Please also credit Dibujor and Obsidian Soul. :)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Thanks, I'll work on putting these into Armok Vision

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I made the mistake of starting with plants...

So. Many. Plants.

Shrub. Dead shrub. Picked. Dead picked. Leaves. Fruits. Seeds. Flowers/Petals. for each of them. Times 120-ish.

So far I've done plant_standard and started a bit on the crops.

(Farmplot, Wild, Stockpiled)

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Is there a legend for the clothing? Most of the armor is on the first page, but the clothing is confusing.

I got them figured out.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:42:48 pm by Japa »

DanielCoffey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meph - I sympathise with you when you think" Hey, I can do this next" and then you discover that there are a squillion variations to it!

When I first started a Book mod for Skyrim I thought "There are probably a few dozen books. If I do ten and he does ten we can meet in the middle really soon!". Hah! One, I got lumped with the lot. Two, there were hundreds to do. Three, I increased the scope to cover other things. I swear - we are our own worst enemies sometimes!

Mind you, the end result will be worth it.
Caselabs S8 : Intel i5-12600K / 64Gb DDR4 3600 / Asus 1080 Ti / Samsung 980PRO 1Tb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX1200i / APC SMT1500I / Windows 11

Caselabs X2M NAS 24Tb : Intel i3-8300 / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS ROG Strix H370-I / 4x WD Red 8Tb, Samsung 960PRO 1Tb / Corsair AX860i / APC SMT1000I / unRAID Plus 6.11.5

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile

Okay, I got all the clothing from your set into AV. Thanks a bunch.

http://i.imgur.com/RVrYjOR.jpg

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Meph - I sympathise with you when you think" Hey, I can do this next" and then you discover that there are a squillion variations to it!

When I first started a Book mod for Skyrim I thought "There are probably a few dozen books. If I do ten and he does ten we can meet in the middle really soon!". Hah! One, I got lumped with the lot. Two, there were hundreds to do. Three, I increased the scope to cover other things. I swear - we are our own worst enemies sometimes!

Mind you, the end result will be worth it.
Worst part is figuring out when DF displays which tiles. Artichokes have flowers, leaves, hearts... great. But if I have them in a farmplot, which one is shown? Which one is shown in a stockpile?

Trees I just standardize, the set gets too noisy if all leaves, flowers, nuts, etc clutter up the surface. But plants I still need to figure out.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 187