Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Worldmap: What style would you prefer?

Icons, like ASCII but prettier.
Hand-drawn, like an old-timey sepia map.
Full graphics, like JRPGs with full-on sprites.
Same as the tileset ingame. Forests would use the tree sprite, mountains a rock sprite, etc.
Other. Please post your ideas/examples.

Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 187

Author Topic: ☼Meph Tileset☼ V5.5 (32x32) - 47.05 - offline  (Read 866389 times)

Hylum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ☼Meph Tileset☼ V2.3 - 32x - 44.05 - Updated 18th January
« Reply #885 on: March 07, 2018, 03:27:24 pm »

Hi Meph!
Any up and coming updated version of your pack?

- updated DFHack to 44.05-r2
 - updated TwbT to v6.35
 - updated Dwarf Therapist to v39.2.1
☼MASTERWORK☼

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #886 on: March 15, 2018, 06:47:08 am »

Just wanted to say that I planned that update, then 44.06 came out, so I waited for TWBT, now 44.07 came out, so now I'm waiting again on the utilities. ^^ Once everything looks stable, I'll upload a new version.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Hylum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #887 on: March 15, 2018, 12:05:53 pm »

Haha, I thought so, that makes sense. I am looking forward to the next release.
☼MASTERWORK☼

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile
« Reply #888 on: March 15, 2018, 03:18:53 pm »

Haha, I thought so, that makes sense. I am looking forward to the next release.
yeah, double that.
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

fricy

• Bay Watcher
  • [DFHACK:ZEALOT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #889 on: March 17, 2018, 12:03:37 pm »

Just wanted to say that I planned that update, then 44.06 came out, so I waited for TWBT, now 44.07 came out, so now I'm waiting again on the utilities. ^^ Once everything looks stable, I'll upload a new version.
Hey!

Nice set!
You might want to look at Cacao trees. I'm getting these white rectangles where the branches are. Other trees seem to be ok.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm also getting a bunch of twbt error messages on startup about missing custom buildings (Painting 1-95, wooden floor).
I'm using the set in PE's starter pack with 44.07 dfhack alpha.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #890 on: March 17, 2018, 02:05:41 pm »

For those white rectangles, is it possible you have some kind of activity zone set up in the tree? That's the only thing I'm seeing a tile like that being used for.

With the error about the paintings and the wooden floor, I'm guessing you created your save file in the full version of Meph and then installed the version of Meph from the Starter Pack into it. Is that right? The full version of Meph adds a bunch of decorative items (like paintings and wood floors) that aren't included in the Lazy Newb Packs. They are excluded from the LNP to that save compatibility doesn't break when users change graphics packs.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #891 on: March 17, 2018, 03:36:04 pm »

Paintings are a newer addition to the set... guess the lines in the override files made their way into PEs starterpack.

The Cacao tree bug: If an activity zone is anywhere (active, inactive, shown or not) it messes with overrides, if the item has the same tile number as the override I use for zones. In short: I'll just have to find a new tile number for the Cacao fruits and it fixes itself.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: March 17, 2018, 04:59:09 pm »

Paintings are a newer addition to the set... guess the lines in the override files made their way into PEs starterpack.

Oh, yeah. That's it. I think it's a harmless error.

fricy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: March 18, 2018, 04:28:40 am »

Oh, yeah. That's it. I think it's a harmless error.
Thanks, that was my hunch too.

The Cacao tree bug: If an activity zone is anywhere (active, inactive, shown or not) it messes with overrides, if the item has the same tile number as the override I use for zones. In short: I'll just have to find a new tile number for the Cacao fruits and it fixes itself.
Guess that explains it, though I could'nt make them go away by deleting all zones and reloading the save. And the zones were not  under the trees or anywhere near.

ThoMeuhGal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: March 18, 2018, 05:37:28 am »

Hi, congratulations and thank you for all this nice work, Meph and everyone who contributed in some way.

I saw Meph was asking if we had requests so :
What would make me really happy would be to have Taffer's Revised mod included in the pack, maybe even toggleable in the launcher.

I also see Vordak's dwarves included as alternative sprites. I recently discovered Oab's sprites and I'm loving them. Maybe they could also be included as alternatives?
« Last Edit: March 18, 2018, 05:44:10 am by ThoMeuhGal »

fricy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: March 18, 2018, 10:18:32 am »

What would make me really happy would be to have Taffer's Revised mod included in the pack, maybe even toggleable in the launcher.
You can try this until Meph (if) includes it the pack. It was a relatively straightforward merge, and I'm not seeing errors in the logs, but treat it as experimental, because it was a long time ago I last touched any raws. :)
Overwrite the files in Meph's df/raw/objects, and generate a new worlds because the changes are not compatible with the base game.

ThoMeuhGal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: March 18, 2018, 11:09:41 am »

Thank you very much! I'll try it tonight

Pvt. Pirate

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Linux User
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: March 18, 2018, 11:46:43 am »

You can try this until Meph (if) includes it the pack. It was a relatively straightforward merge, and I'm not seeing errors in the logs, but treat it as experimental, because it was a long time ago I last touched any raws. :)
Overwrite the files in Meph's df/raw/objects, and generate a new worlds because the changes are not compatible with the base game.
i like many of taffers changes. so i support the request for it being added as an optional change.
"dwarves are by definition alcohol powered parasitic beards, which will cling to small caveadapt humanoids." (Chaia)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #898 on: March 21, 2018, 11:33:40 am »

I asked Taffer, he is up for it. I can add his revised changes to the tileset, as optional features in the launcher. :)

Dahrk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: March 21, 2018, 12:21:51 pm »

I asked Taffer, he is up for it. I can add his revised changes to the tileset, as optional features in the launcher. :)

This is good news! I've been putting off playing 44.07, because I couldn't decide between your tileset and Revised. I've been happily playing both this evening, with no problems, so thanks fricy for sharing the merged raws!
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 [60] 61 62 ... 187