Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Worldmap: What style would you prefer?

Icons, like ASCII but prettier.
Hand-drawn, like an old-timey sepia map.
Full graphics, like JRPGs with full-on sprites.
Same as the tileset ingame. Forests would use the tree sprite, mountains a rock sprite, etc.
Other. Please post your ideas/examples.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 187

Author Topic: ☼Meph Tileset☼ V5.5 (32x32) - 47.05 - offline  (Read 866347 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Sure there is a way, but you could just wait till tomorrow, when I do the MasterworkDF update with them. ;)

PS: Peridexis/Jecowa: I splitted all the new content into *_meph.txt files and removed the ability of the campfire to start fires. That means the decorations are truly neutral; and no vanilla DF file, except for entity_default, with the permitted_workshop/reaction entries. But the workshops require the onload.init entries and roses building sub-type change script to work.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Donar

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I'm trying to get this working on Fedora 25 64-bit using this with 'official' df_linux from bay12.
before booting the game it gives me two of this warning: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
In the main menu, there is no text but this: http://imgur.com/a/Zbu7J

Immortal-D

• Bay Watcher
  • [Not_A_Tree]
    • View Profile

Just chiming in to say I'd prefer if decorations had a material cost.  Anything to help use up all those extra boulders and ☼Pig Tail Cloth☼.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

I'm trying to get this working on Fedora 25 64-bit using this with 'official' df_linux from bay12.
before booting the game it gives me two of this warning: libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
In the main menu, there is no text but this: http://imgur.com/a/Zbu7J
You are missing TWBT, and most likely Roses building-subytype-change scripts too.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

PeridexisErrant

• Bay Watcher
  • Dai stihó, Hrasht.
    • View Profile

Note that TwbT does not have a 43.05-compatible release yet.
I maintain the DF Starter Pack - over a million downloads and still counting!
 Donations here.

IDontNeedAUsername

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

I'm definitely picking up what you're dropping, Meph.

I also like the idea of decorations having a minimal cost.

daagar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I also like the minimal cost idea, simply because it makes building some maybe not-so-common things worthwhile. Just like in free-to-play games, people will go to great lengths for cosmetics. If you can do different color banners for example, 'purple' would be done with some rare items, where maybe some other colors are done with cheaper ones.

LordBalkan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just want to register here my "Thank You Very Much for this MASTERWORK tileset".

daagar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sure there is a way, but you could just wait till tomorrow, when I do the MasterworkDF update with them. ;)

Oh oh! Is this still happening soon? This appears to be a great time to make the jump to MW, since I'm not sure I want to mess up trying to make all this awesome work with the Newbie Pack.

Ph.D Banana

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh oh! Is this still happening soon? This appears to be a great time to make the jump to MW, since I'm not sure I want to mess up trying to make all this awesome work with the Newbie Pack.

I'm excited about this too! Especially since the MW launcher is extremely organized and comes with most utilities that are also in the lazy newb pack.

Kebab

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Well, Masterwork still not updated, so... How?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Well, Masterwork still not updated, so... How?
Sorry, the internet here is abysmal. I tried uploading, but it kep disconnecting/cancelling before the 160mb were up.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Could people please post screenshots using the set?

DanielCoffey

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I know the 1.4 features are Win-only at the moment as you explained for 1.3 but are you looking for specific things to be screenshotted?
Caselabs S8 : Intel i5-12600K / 64Gb DDR4 3600 / Asus 1080 Ti / Samsung 980PRO 1Tb / Dell U2715H 27" 2560x1440 / Corsair AX1200i / APC SMT1500I / Windows 11

Caselabs X2M NAS 24Tb : Intel i3-8300 / 32Gb DDR4 3000 / ASUS ROG Strix H370-I / 4x WD Red 8Tb, Samsung 960PRO 1Tb / Corsair AX860i / APC SMT1000I / unRAID Plus 6.11.5

Kebab

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Could people please post screenshots using the set?
Oh, really? Okay then! This is Malevich Square, aka Adventure Mode Building Screen. Fix it, please. Thanks.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 187