Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Worldmap: What style would you prefer?

Icons, like ASCII but prettier.
Hand-drawn, like an old-timey sepia map.
Full graphics, like JRPGs with full-on sprites.
Same as the tileset ingame. Forests would use the tree sprite, mountains a rock sprite, etc.
Other. Please post your ideas/examples.

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 187

Author Topic: ☼Meph Tileset☼ V5.5 (32x32) - 47.05 - offline  (Read 866256 times)

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

All of it will be removed if you go to the additions in the launcher and click the "decorational buildings" buttomost of the extra functionality is to make more building materials for extra sprites ^^ at least that's how it started.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

darkhog

• Bay Watcher
  • JAGIELSKI is PERFECTION
    • View Profile
    • Jagielski Gaming YT channel

Thanks! //edit: Just to be sure, you mean unchecking Revised, right?
I am a dwarf and I'm digging a hole. Diggy Diggy hole, diggy diggy hole.

If I say something funny, don't ask if you can sig it. Just do it (though credit me).

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

No, I mean the button above it: Decorations. Aka Decorational Workshops. It's on the same tab, two above the Revised button.
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

Sinaed

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Is it intentional for Goblins to have no access to nobles, and thus no access to a military?

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

They are the vanilla goblins. I haven't come around to making mods for all the races.

Sinaed

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile

Okay, good. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't losing my mind, lol.

darkhog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

delete me.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 08:23:01 pm by darkhog »

If I say something funny, don't ask if you can sig it. Just do it (though credit me).

darkhog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there a way to make DF cursor "stick" to mouse cursor in designation mode? Currently it does but only when I enable "rectangle mode" (alt+m). And yes, I have mousequery track enabled.

knainoa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haven't been seeing bed variants? Downloaded from the first page and all my wooden beds come out the same. Am I missing something?

Hylum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meph buddy awesome as always just playing around with your latest release!
☼MASTERWORK☼

CohentheBarbarian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Meph, any plans to make your horror mods compatable with your tileset? I just discovered it and don't want to play without it.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

Meph, any plans to make your horror mods compatable with your tileset? I just discovered it and don't want to play without it.
Horror mods? You mean the Warlocks? Yeah, they are all with 32x32 sprites, fully integrated. :)

Meph buddy awesome as always just playing around with your latest release!
Thank you :)

Haven't been seeing bed variants? Downloaded from the first page and all my wooden beds come out the same. Am I missing something?
Wooden bed variants should work, there shouldn't be any issues with those. Strange. I did test that ingame, had no problems.

Is there a way to make DF cursor "stick" to mouse cursor in designation mode? Currently it does but only when I enable "rectangle mode" (alt+m). And yes, I have mousequery track enabled.
No to my knowledge, but if there is one, you will probably find it in the dfhack thread. :)

CohentheBarbarian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Horror mods? You mean the Warlocks? Yeah, they are all with 32x32 sprites, fully integrated. :)

No the ones with predators, Gray's, pirates and clowns

knainoa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wooden bed variants should work, there shouldn't be any issues with those. Strange. I did test that ingame, had no problems.

yeah i don't know whats up, i'm not seeing bed variants and they seem to be using the old sprite regardless.

Proudbucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey Meph!

You got an awesome tileset. I started playing DF two weeks ago and I got in love with those beautiful tiles and I'm eagerly awaiting for the steam version. The only thing that I (as a linux user) miss is an updated version of your pack  :'(. The linux lazy pack has a tileset that is outdated (V3.0).https://github.com/jecowa/Meph

Any chance we could get an updated version?
Jecowa, the guy that modified your pack, has not been active since June and I have failed miserably while trying to make an updated version.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 187