Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Forum Game Portfolio  (Read 6245 times)

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Forum Game Portfolio
« on: October 15, 2016, 01:05:48 am »

Maybe rather than a 'completed games list,' we could instead use this as a commbination as a sort of sigtext for games, as well as a listing of prior games run (latter forming a kind of pedigree for what type of games are run <maybe divided into active/hiatus/completed/passed off/abandoned>)?  OP could link to the postings of the GMs, allowing for people to check in on what was done by a particular person, see other active games by someone, read old games by a person, take up now dead ideas, etc.  Maybe the OP could have traits, like helmacon suggested, after the post links to give a general idea of the specific GM...

I'm willing to go into my history and difg stuff up if we do this.  Might even go mad and try to track down ones I've been a player of as well, though that would be a particularly wild hair if I do that...

So I decided to try and do this.  Just the ones I created, though.  Having a hard enough time sorting through those.  Decided to put it in a new thread as there wasn't any discussion off of the above in the thread, so it would be off-topic.  May not need to be said, but I'll say it anyway: Please do not attempt to revive dead/buried/abandoned games.  Some of them have been like that for years and it's kinda bad form to revive stuff that old.

Anyway, the list.  I've divided it into five categories (Active, Hiatus, Completed, Passed on, and Dead and Buried) and put a bit of commentary in italics after the game's category number and link.  Feel free to put up your own list of all the games you've created if you dare to dive in and try (you don't have to follow the style I used.  Won't be doing the OP links to others with traits, don't worry.)

Active
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hiatus

Completed

Passed on to Someone Else
No means a complete list.  May be a couple I forgot I had passed on.

Dead and Buried
Top is the games that are the eldest, and they get newer as you go along.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2016, 09:54:49 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Xvareon

• Bay Watcher
  • Alias: Setokaiva
    • View Profile

Septerra - Rise of the Junkers

This will be a forum game centered around the world of Septerra, a world of floating continents miles in the sky in seven orbital layers, called "Shells", around the central planetary "Core". The players are Junkers who live on Shell 2, a poorly-inhabited layer of floating islands where other Shells typically dump their scrap, salvage, and unwanted junk. The game will have a strong focus on creating useful and unique items from things you find in the field, or salvage off the equipment carried by enemies.
Spoiler: Inactive (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 12:15:43 am by Xvareon »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

My games are listed in my sig. I should probably add the Castle games to my list cause I do the lore for em.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile

Completed my list.  Three active, Two on hiatus, None completed, Six passed on, and Ninety-Three Dead and Buried.

Discount the hub and pass on threads, I'm still over one hundred games or game attempts...and not a single one completed without a restart where it died...Wow.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Weirdo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Best Digi-Tamer EVER!
    • View Profile

Completed my list.  Three active, Two on hiatus, None completed, Six passed on, and Ninety-Three Dead and Buried.

Discount the hub and pass on threads, I'm still over one hundred games or game attempts...and not a single one completed without a restart where it died...Wow.
I would've thought that your post would've had all but Jedi Heresy in the "Dead and Buried" tab. Odd. No surprise that most of your games are in there though.

Spoiler: Barely Anything Here (click to show/hide)
I came this far. Erase my scars.

With enough duct tape you could fix anything. In Mother Russia duct tape fixes YOU!
SHIT I LIKE
U rike poetry?
MUTANT CYBERPUNK GAME!!!

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile

My list is actually in my sigtext, so I dunno if I should repost it here.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile

Hmm, I have my list of games in sig thread too, but might as well move it over here. Because why not?

Active

Completed

Passed on to Someone Else

Dead and Buried
« Last Edit: March 24, 2018, 05:46:48 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Greatness942

• Bay Watcher
  • A sarcastic, weird nerd of many things. That's me.
    • View Profile
Re: Forum Game Portfolio
« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2016, 01:27:20 am »

Is this still a thing? Cause if so:

Active:

Completed:

Dead and Buried:
Offer them each a glass of a local drink, Rwandan Flower Wine, which contains secret ingredients to help calm the drinker such as crushed amethyst, dandelion wine and just the right amount of marijuana.
I desire, for whatever reason, to create Space Louisiana.

RoseHeart

• Bay Watcher
  • Pale Blue Dot
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 01:57:57 am »

Hanlon's razor: Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by a lack of knowledge or understanding. Maybe your own.
'No.' is a complete sentence. —Mary Kate & Ashley

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2016, 01:20:56 pm »

Well I made a game once, but it never lived...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2016, 04:02:23 pm »

Posting now so I can be on ~the first page~ if I ever feel like creating a list.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2016, 05:50:05 pm »

Well, I suppose now's as good a time as any to air my dirty laundry.

Active:

Completed:

Hiatus:

Dead and Buried:

_DivideByZero_

• Bay Watcher
  • Not to be confused with infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2016, 06:12:14 pm »

Posting now so I can be on ~the first page~ if I ever feel like creating a list.
Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? (Gal 4:16)

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2016, 05:46:40 am »

I don't do so many these days, but if we're making some kind of archive...

Active:
(2016-Present) Ashwood Cross: An Illustrated Adventure RPG, set in a land of lost memories, strange relics, and shattered worlds.

Dead and Buried:
(2013-2016) Blunderbuss: Sprite-based RPG, featuring guns, magic, and fancy hats.
(2012) Final Fantasy Tactics 1.3+: Interactive LP of a homebrewed Final Fantasy Tactics mod, retold as a History Lecture.
(2012) Fall from Heaven II: A Civ4 mod LP, featuring an Atheist Angel and his cult, building a nation in the wake of an ice age.
(2010) Tomb of Elemental Evil: Interactive D&D LP, starring a Bounty Hunter and companions as they fart around the World of Greyhawk.

There's 3 or 4 others, but they were too short-lived, and not worth sharing.

P.S. Are interactive and illustrated/narrated Lets Plays fair game for this too? If not, let me know and I can take them down.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 06:48:38 pm by Solifuge »

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2016, 06:10:57 am »

HB's Game Graveyard

Spoiler: In Order! (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 07:22:48 am by Harry Baldman »
Pages: [1] 2