Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

Author Topic: Mod Adventures  (Read 14093 times)

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
Re: Mod Adventures.
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2016, 01:08:24 am »

Since Pikachu17 and ZM5 were kind enough to do my other two mods, I figured I'd complete the set by doing my first-ever mod, WW2. It was only for the old 34.11 version. Ultimately I stopped working on it to do the Composite Mod, which I was more interested in. I later stopped publishing Composite Mod because of lack of public interest, the new version, and because I got tired of asking permission to take mods. Eventually I added around 17 or so mods and the loading times became prohibitive, so I abandoned it. Around then I began working on Jawa Fortress.

Historical fiction

I made a small world with a 1943 year history. Bogeymen and werebeasts have also been turned off.

Certain names don't sound right, like "a British" "a French" or "a Japanese". The reason for this is that I couldn't find a good noun that works for them, in the way "a Nazi" or "a American" does. However, Dwarf Fortress typically uses creature names like adjectives. Thus, "a French" becomes "a French soldier" or "a French farmer."

I decided to peek at Legends first before going in. I noticed the Americans had an unusual President.

Electoral College, why do you do this to us?

I decide to make a Soviet ranged character, hoping to eventually kill Lipi. I had hoped to assassinate the Führer, but the Nazis had been eradicated in this world.

I also customized my character a bit more.

I spawned with a rifle, and a shirt made from shark leather.

The only two weapons used in the second world war were Rifle and Pistol. Anyone who tells you otherwise is stupid.

There are wooden "woodcutter axes" available for chopping trees in fortress mode, but I didn't make a reaction to produce them so Fortress Mode probably doesn't work right.

I ask a nearby Soviet peasant for quests. This mod is only for the old 34.11 version, so I go into the old screen.

I was pretty loyal to this version. I didn't upgrade until...42.x, I think. The major reason was because Adventure Mode didn't really work in the early 40.x releases. There was no real quest journal beyond memorizing descriptions like: "Treescissor's lair is somewhere in The Happy Jungles(A desert), on the continent of The Unfortunate Island. All the NPC's were incredibly cowardly and would rarely fight back. It was inevitable. The thing I miss most is these conversation controls. You could spam the "service" button and mine any random NPC for every single quest for miles around, except for the ones locked to rulers of course.

In this case though, the vampire quest catches my eye. I could kill the vampire and grab a neat set of powers to help me take down Lipi. I don't play 34.11 anymore. I still prefer certain features, but 34.11 lacks a few things. For example, it doesn't have mead halls, things for adventurers to do other than killing, jumping, climbing, parrying on purpose, functional dual wielding, multiracial forts, varied attack strengths, tall trees, visitable elf, dwarf, and goblin settlements, pulping body parts, shouting...

Anyway, I make it to the vampire's hometown.

The place is in ruins except for a few houses and this area.

I find the castle while looking for people. I'd like to take a moment here to show off a 34.11 era tree. BEHOLD.

I liked trees before they went big. The castle is purple and made of pitchblende, a uranium ore. I look in the front door of the radioactive castle to find it filled to bursting with religious Russians.

Nearly all of them are some rank of priest, but there's also a few others, like a pair of female soldiers. This one is using a pistol, the non-rifle gun.

The biggest obstacle to modding guns into Dwarf Fortress is that the game doesn't really support an "internal clip/magazine" sort of loading. Every ranged weapon must use a projectile sourced from your own inventory. Also, quivers are hardcoded so you can't stop ranged characters from using them or call them something different. So for now guns have to store their bullets in quivers and be loaded one at a time. There might be a solution using DFhack, but I don't use it.

I had forgotten the sort of descriptions I had chosen for the nations in this mod.

Well that's creative. I went into the castle's basement and went through a door.

Instantly, I was shot in the gut by one of the bandits living in the expansive labyrinth mere feet below the clergy. I made a quick retreat back up to the main level. I slept for two hours, after getting questioned by a priest. He thought my name was gibberish.

Now that my nap had healed the bullet hole, I went back down, stealthily. I went into a different room and found another bandit. I tried to sneak around him and verify that he was alone, but he spotted me. Stealth in 34.11 was simply a check whenever you moved around somebody. Vision arcs were added later.

Despite the wound, I returned fire.

I shot him again in the liver, but he landed a hail of shots that killed me. I actually got out of sight, but my neck was broken by a shot so I suffocated. That was a bit disappointingly short, so I made another character. This time I would be a British pugilist. I picked that because unarmed was more powerful in 34.11.

I decided to check the British description. It was "A Brit." It occurred to me that that might be offensive, so I looked it up. It  seems that it's at least a bit rude. I found that unacceptable, so I updated the mod before writing this post. I didn't change the term, I'll own the mistake. Instead, I changed the American description to "A Yank."  I was also kicking myself for making the Queen, not the Prime Minister, their head of state. However, I eventually remembered why I did it. It was because I thought it would be funny to fight Vampire Queen Elizabeth.

After I spawned, I found my hometown was largely deserted so I wandered off. Eventually I came across an town of Italian facists.

They weren't hostile because I didn't give the Axis nations the [LOCAL_BANDITRY] tag. I think that was a poor choice in retrospect, but I probably did that so the player could use them if desired. In 34.11, if a civ had the tag touching them resulted in an automatic attack even if they were your allies. I tried to ensure hostility by giving the Axis and Allies different ethics. The Soviet ethics were carefully chosen so they could potentially fight either side.

Anyway, I knew how to fix the lack of hostility.

I did make sure to find out the leader's location first. I then attacked a nearby farmer. I thought I might be being a bit cruel, so I decided to try and just subdue him with a kick to the head.

Whoops. Sneaking into the next room, I saw more farmers so I left. Moving on north toward the town Not-Mussolini is in, I was seen by several civilians. The first one to charge dropped from a single punch to the head.

I saw a soldier with a rifle, so I took cover. Two civilians followed with knives, so I smashed their wrists and left them unconscious. A potter blocked me at the door to the soldier's house, so I choked him out. Then I accidentally punched his skull in. Stepping through the door, I dodged a bullet and was surprised at what I discovered.

In the midst of my own meaningless, violent rampage I had discovered a cult! I began a bit of fighting and kicked a furnace operator's head in. He may or may not have been in the cult but he was hostile so who cares. The miller cultist became enraged after I grabbed his knife, kicked his ankle and scratched his shoulder. It didn't matter, I snapped his neck with a kick to the head. I then yanked the knife away and threw it at a ranger. It stuck in the ranger's leg and left him crawling. Some more violence followed, but that fight was over. All three got beaten to death. The people with the ruined wrists tried to get involved but passed out before they could reach me.

I then entered the house. I was then spotted and shot twice in the hip by the soldier.

I crawled over and kicked him twice, but it didn't kill him. The farmer with a knife next him attacked me. Neither of us made much progress as I dodged the blows and was too pained from the bullets to crush her skull. Suddenly, another farmer came through the door and stabbed me in the back.

I went down biting and kicking, but it was over. After a bunch more stab wounds and another gunshot for good measure I finally died.

I think that's enough of this mod. I could revive it, but I don't think it's worth it. It's just not very good. I think I'd rework it completely if I ever went back to it. Instead of a bunch of individual WW2 civs, I'd make two. They'd be Axis and Allies, with castes for each nation. I'd probably set their ratios to reflect real life troop counts as well. The reason for the uncreative weapons is because I can't mod the firing rate of guns, so other differences beyond the physical size of the gun don't matter much. You can change the power though. Mostly it results in knockback if you pump it up enough.

This makes me think the American Civil War might be an interesting concept. Slavery and few other choice ethics could provoke the North and South to fight if they felt strongly enough about it, and melee weapons like cavalry sabers were still occasionally used. Cannons as creatures might be fun. 

The main reason I created this mod was to be able to fight Nazis. I enjoyed Wolfenstein:A New Order. This makes me think that maybe WW2 could be skipped as the concept entirely, and instead the new mod could be an adaption of Wolfenstein's content. You could have Panzerhunds wandering around, and CyberHitlers emerging from the HFS to rule civs.

These are all just ideas I've tossed around in my head, I've also thought about doing AVP, Terminator, or Star Trek.

This was fun, I'd like to see more mod creators do commentary on their own work.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 06:44:38 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2016, 03:39:53 pm »

How about me doing Dwarf 4tress from scratch? Of course, it's not just my mod, but is it necessary that I'm the only one working on it?
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2016, 03:42:20 pm »

There's really no rules to this, do what you like.
My mods and forum games.
Enemy post has claimed the title of Dragonsong the Harmonic of Melodious Exaltion!

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2016, 03:52:06 pm »

Then I will post sometime after I play it.
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2016, 10:19:56 am »

the year is 180, in the Hellacopter Age.
I have the option of a capitalist, a shadowseeker, and a vulcan. I choose a heroic vulcan. I choose to be talented in phasers,  with some skill in archery, shields, dodging and armor. I start play in Lakeayeek as a newly-minted night watchmen. I start in a house with the war veteran, and accountant, and some priests. I have an argument with a priest named Grees Bsrtduran about the worthlessness of introspection. I state the worthlessness of merriment, and he has the gall to suggest that I am wrong. I am not, so I go along the town and announce the worthlessness of merriment to all. a capitalist suggests that I should eat, drink and be merry! How dare he suggest that I do something illogical! I learn of some creature named Fleil Trickscales the Spicy Mournscale. I shall travel to Fairygates the Black Cavern, and destroy this evil. I go to the castle to find some logical vulcan to help in my quest. For some reason, instead of a phaser, I have a bazooka. I recrit ' Bloody Sayr' a axeman, and Sedu, a swordsman. We form the group "The Heroic Constructions". We head to Fairygates. Along the way, We run across some hellacopters. I attempt to run for cover, while Sedu and Sayr illogically face the flaming demonic copper hellacopter, who begins to rip us apart with bullets. That was not long, so I shall create another adventurer. This time I choose a heroic capitalist hammerman. Armed with a Pure Meh crowbar, I go to the mead hall for quests, and to recruit some companions. I recruit two macemen, who for some reason, have no weapons. I learn from the CEO of this company, Ogays Completeskilv that a Evil Toad named  Myk  Stewardoceans the Savages of Hill killed thirty-six in his lust for murder including Ogays' youngest daughter, uncle, older brother, four of his cousins, three of his sisters, and a aunt. did Myk intentionally target Ogays' relatives or something? Well, with my companions, I shall face down Myk, and end his reign of terror. Along the way, we run into a hellacopter, who I hope I can run from fast enough. The hellacopter said "Intruder! Intruder!". this gunner kills me too. maybe I should lower hellacopter's powers a bit. I mod a bit so that I may play as a hellacopter, and perhaps become the last.
The second I begin play on a hellacopter cave, I burn the grass on account of my flaming demonic feet. After all little seaching, I find the entrance to the cave, and enter it. I go down a few levels, remember that kobolds generally can't be found in their caves, and go back up. I am ambushed by a leviathon. Also, some creature called land potatos are stuck in a tree. I fire at the leviathon a number of times, at first just bruising it. I then get a few lucky shots in, and turn all of it's sections into gore. then I fire a few more rounds at it, and crush it, proving that hellacopter gunners are overpowered. I discover a lair. On the way to the lair, I find some land potatos, and decide to find out how good hellacopters are at melee. I kill three out of seven of a tribe, and while chasing a fourth, stumble onto a tribe of 11 land potatos, and decide to just bust out the guns and take 'em all out. two shots, and 5 land potatos, also known as solatos, are  killed. two more shots, and 4 more solatos are killed. with one more shot I finish off the whole tribe. Then I fire in a random direction, and accidently kill yet another one of the solatos. I then walk to the lair, with a total of 16 kills. I enter the lair, and find that no one is there, so I decide to leave, and come back later. Before I come back, I feel uneasy for some reason. but whatever makes me uneasy goes away. I have to have fly around a bit until I find the source of my unease, A gigantic snake with a leathal venom. It is a dire creature and the most dangerous predator of the jungle, also known as a mournscale. I one-hit kill it. I travel a bit away, and discover another mournscale, possibly the mate of the other. Well, this one is not, because it is not a historical figure. I find another leviathon, and quickly kill it. Strangely, leaves take more time than copper weaponry to melt in my arms. I walk a bit, and discover some parmabits, creatures that can roll into a ball. I hit the shell three times to sever it, then finish it with a hit to the head. I am attacked by another mournscale, which I kill with one bullet. I go to a camp, when I discover a hellacopter. I shoot her repeatedly, heavily denting her copper body. finally, I smashed in her head, with a powerful hit that launched her away. then I found a captain, a hellacopter captian, and promptly kill her to take her position. I am bored, so I select the "give in to stavation" option.
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2016, 08:09:14 pm »

Sounds like a funny mod.
My mods and forum games.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2016, 01:42:53 am »

May I recommend Corrosion for 43.05? http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=81068.msg7231591#msg7231591

Alright. Next up is Corrosion. I'm playing Evil Bunny's helpful 43.05 conversion. I've never played this one before, it looks interesting. It has a post apocalypse theme. I think I'll let the story from the mod's description explain for me.

Spoiler: Story (click to show/hide)

Animal Crossing

I noticed a special worldgen under the advanced paramaters, so I used that.

It created this 150 year old world, with lots of megabeasts.

In this world, the infected seem to have been exterminated. However, things are still in ruin.

I made a normal human knife user, who the game tells me is a saleswoman.

I spawn and look at my inventory. I am holding a staff, and have a screwdriver in my inventory. I switched to the screwdriver, since that seemed a bit more "knife-like". My town is abandoned. Webs are strewn around the empty husks of old homes. Webs are a common sight in this world.

There's a mead hall nearby called The Earthen Yearling. I decided to go in and look for anyone to talk to and/or stab. Immediately, I came across a count consort. The dialogue seems to be slightly different in this mod.

I looked for Corrridor Paddleplank and found him in the next room. He was a duke. I asked him about a whole lot of beasts and bandits in the world. He had a lot of targets. The megabeasts were all various types of titans and colossal desert scorpions. I had some trouble talking to him, since he would constantly run off around his home.

Finally, I decided to go after one of the bandit camps, since it was closest. I had to cross a river though, which proved an unexpectedly difficult obstacle.

Well, that was disappointing. I decided to make a new character. However, I need to stop writing now. The story of Razor Lulllanced, the cane knife-wielding worshipper of the goddess Blanket will be told...next time.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 11:35:48 am by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

☼Another☼

• Bay Watcher
  • I am inevitable.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2016, 10:25:06 am »

PTW

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2016, 11:05:22 am »

well atleast you didn't get bitten by the infected and turn into one.
because that can totally happen and seem many good companions gone because of it.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2016, 02:33:30 pm »

Alright, after the unfortunate death of my last Corrosion character, I made a new one.

Down came a spider

This one would be a human swordsman.

Apparently, I worship Blanket. I took sword skill, so I'm wielding a rusty cane knife. Wikipedia tells me that's a machete-like tool used for harvesting sugar cane. The town is fully populated this time. I asked some guy for a quest.

I'll try my hand at meagbeast-killing. I don't ask for any more quests, and move on. However, I soon spot another shrine much closer so I go there. As I walk there, I see someone is following me. I could use a chance to try out my cane knife, so I turn around and catch up to them.

When I reached them, it was a single human thug wielding a rod. She doesn't speak to me and ignores me. However, when I tried to travel away she struck. It wasn't much of a fair fight. I parried her first blow and slashed her across the gut. I followed up with various strikes to her limbs as her attacks became sluggish and weak. Ultimately she passed out and I chose to spare her life. Well, sparing her as much as leaving someone wounded, unconscious, and bleeding in a post-apocalyptic wasteland can be considered mercy. Next I had to cross...a river. And this character didn't have any swimming skill.

I looked carefully around before considering crossing and saw no alligators. Just a sea lamprey. I still didn't want to swim, but I was able to climb some nearby trees and jump across. The sun began to go down and there were no towns around. I felt uneasy, I made camp and stayed up all night.

The next day I reached the shrine, but was in no condition to fight. I rested and ate breakfast. I still felt a little drowsy, but decided to go ahead anyway. The shrine was the usual sort, with corpses and carvings abounding.

And what was the monster?

A giant spider with an elephant's trunk. That's nice. I had hoped to sneak up, but it spotted me and charged at a lightning pace. Time seemed to slow as I pulled out my knife and buckler. I swung and expected to die. Instead, I found to my relief that I had drawn first blood. The spider missed and I cut into a leg. For a few more intense seconds, I dodged deadly bites and slashed at the monster's face. Suddenly, the unexpected happened.

My knife found purchase in weakened chitin and somehow split the whole head open. I stood around and recovered for a while, then began going through the horde. I picked out some armor. Namely, a "foot plate" a pair of greaves, a bronze gas mask and a shear steel trenchcoat. There was also a second foot plate I wanted, but it was embedded in a pillar. I went on to hunt more titans. I spent that night in a ruined city. It couldn't have been completely abandoned though, since merchants were still doing business. I began getting hungry. I needed to find something to eat. I quickly began to regret forgetting to carve up the spider. I climbed and jumped to cross a river and began looking for animals to hunt. I saw a pack of wild dogs.

No, I don't think I'll eat those. I don't want to kill dogs unnecessarily. I kept looking. My standards soon became a problem. The next animals I came across were all small monkeys and eagles. It became dark and I came across another traveler. It was a human warlord sleeping in a tent.

I climbed up on top of the tent and went to sleep. I awoke to find her trying to pry my mask off and menacingly waving a "limb hacker" axe. She punched me and broke my finger. I was too dazed from sleep to fight back. I ran. She slashed at my hand and shoulder as I fled. I jumped off the back of the tent as she tried to chop my torso open. Fortunately the steel coat stopped that. A few steps later, I finished waking up. The warlord began to panic as I turned around. One slice later, she was gagging on the ground from a sliced open gut. I tossed her limb hacker into a tree and left. I found a river and began collapsing from exhaustion. I saw the warlord briefly running away with a massive scar on her gut. I saw a sturgeon in the river. Since I still hadn't eaten, I needed the meat. It was in the river, so I climbed out over it on tree branches and hung upside down to slice it open. Then I dropped down and fished it out. I finally got my meal, so I then slept by a stagnant pool.

That night, a pack of giant dingoes attacked. Quickly trading a chunk of fishmeat in my hand out for the buckler, I prepared for battle. After a few rounds of blocked bites and minor slashes a dingo chomped my shoulder. I dropped my knife, so I quickly traded the buckler for it. I decided I didn't like how this fight was going. I decided to leap into the pool.

I struggled to get out as the dingoes comically crashed into each other. I climbed out, but I was still on the dingo side of the pool as they untangled themselves. I jumped again to reach the other side, but a dingo was already there. It knocked me back into the water and mauled me.

I threw a dagger to try and make it dodge, but it ignored the weapon. The dingo then grabbed me in its jaws and shook until I died. The end.

That was a fun mod. There seems to be a lot of content there. I liked the new weapons.
My mods and forum games.

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam
« Reply #40 on: December 10, 2016, 06:27:08 pm »

It's somewhat odd to see people with names like Coal, Orb, Barricade, Razor or Blanket.
I'm wondering - does Corrosion change the default animals to be stronger or something?

In any case, I decided to hop on once more and do another mod story - this time it'll be with IndigoFenix's Fortal Kombat. Particularly excited to see what it's about as I'm a fan of Mortal Kombat.
I've genned a medium world, short history, high amount of civs, sites, savagery, and lots of minerals.

There's quite a lot of new races - as much as I'd like to try all of them out, for the purpose of this story I'll be going with an Edenian striker.

Edenians are a multi-caste race - I'd assume it's the same case for the likes of the Shokan (Tigrar/Draco, for example). I'll be going with a shadowmage - there are also firemages, windmages, and stormmages. Some example Edenians in the series include Tanya or Rain.

As I spawn, I'm greeted by a priest, Fu Mocacheng, or Fu Rubcity - combined with her profession, the name doesn't exactly inspire trust. She tells me of a roc, but doesn't know it's location, instead telling me to find a dwarf in the town's keep.

Having gone there, I found Geshud - I figured that I might as well talk to the mayor at the same time as he'd know more about the local troubles. One thing I found interesting is him warning me of a Moroi on the loose.
I've decided to recruit Shouyi, a swordswoman and a fellow edenian, and Geshud herself, a macewoman.

I went west towards the hamlet of Violetnoiseless, which had a Centaurian camp set up on the outskirts.

Combat was fairly normal - Shouyi showed off some wind magic, which from what I noticed made the centaurians nauseated.

Geshud died as one of the centaurians hacked her apart with a pickaxe - meanwhile I got a pretty cool piercing. I've decided to run at this point, to get another companion - this time it was a recruit by the name of Zhan Flagdrill. I've also found a pretty neat iron war fan that I wanted to take out for a spin.

I was ambushed in the night by a vengeful centaurian bowman - I decided to use this opportunity not only to check out the war fan, but also my shadow spell - after I used it my character's icon started flashing rapidly. I'm not sure what it does exactly, since you can't influence skills like dodging - I'd guess a skill roll adjust would be the closest thing that could work.

During the fight, I accidentally stabbed Shouyi a few times - tbh I wasn't paying attention and thought the centaurian had yielded and the game was asking me if I still wanted to attack. Shouyi was in an adjacent space at the same time so, whoops. Atleast I got to take her steel sword - decided to give it to Zhan.

Another camp was on the way to the next town - it was inhabited by only a single Seidan spearman. He got some hits in on Zhan but otherwise wasn't much of a challenge.

I thought the last few camps weren't much of a challenge, so I tried to fight the guards at the keep in the town up north - immediately I felt the effects of them casting their spells on me, being mortally wounded, winded, nauseated and dizzy all at the same time.

At one point I went unconscious - the guards all focused on Zhan at that time so it didn't affect me too much, however when I got up and tried to fight the outworlder maceman my neck as bashed in. I eventually died when a bowman shot me in the head. Atleast I had a cool nose piercing - I'll return to this mod later at some point, as I'm curious what playing as the other races is like.

Before that I'm planning to do a "dev's commentary", I guess, of my own modpack soon-ish - figure I might as well since I think it'll get other modders to do playthroughs of their own mods and give commentary.

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2016, 07:38:23 pm »

I don't think Corrosion changes the animals so much as it changes combat in general.

I didn't know Fortal Kombat had so much content.

It's not set in stone, but I was planning to do Sorcerer's My Little Pony mod next, followed by Jecowa's Modpack.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2016, 07:44:54 pm by Enemy post »
My mods and forum games.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 10, 2016, 08:42:43 pm »

still can't believe you got a world with no zombies. in a mod made pacifically for zombies in a post apocalyptic setting.
talk about lucky break.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Enemy post

• Bay Watcher
  • Modder/GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2016, 08:50:43 pm »

still can't believe you got a world with no zombies. in a mod made pacifically for zombies in a post apocalyptic setting.
talk about lucky break.
Next week on The Normal Dead...
My mods and forum games.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 14, 2016, 02:02:03 pm »

I don't think Corrosion changes the animals so much as it changes combat in general.
Actually, all predator type animals(and elephants) got NATURAL_SKILL:X:Y based on how predatory they are. When I try to post the skills, it tells me "The message body was left empty."

Predator lvl 1 skills(dogs,...)
Predator lvl 2 skills(lions,...)
Predator lvl 3 skills(elephant,...)
Yeah, You read that right, elephants are more predatory than lions. Only in DF would this happen.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 02:05:24 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
The Pikachu revolution!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6