Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Halo Mod  (Read 2468 times)

shadowgod3211

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Halo Mod
« on: December 08, 2016, 04:50:02 am »

I'm planning on making a halo mod i already got a few weapons and armors and 1 halo themed dropship and the custom ammo for the custom ranged weapons but i need people who has the know how on using the source code and making custom buildings and player bases and cities,etc

I got alot of things planned for this mod but i need people who are willing to help me

(here's what i currently got planned i'm using to take suggestions when the mod reaches the alpha stage)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
1.new halo theme buildings and upgrades (AA upgrades,base upgrades,defenses)
2.halo themed weapons and armors
3.halo themed creatures
4.halo themed vehicles
5.halo themed flying vehicles
6.massively increased folllowers cap
7.forerunner buildings,and player bases
8.forerunner player base defenses (boths inside and outside)
9.custom laws
10.custom skills
11.custom armors with shields
12.ability to assassinate targets from a far (like the president or any troublesome npcs)
13.suicide bombing command while in battle if you have any explosives
14.new maps
15.new cities
16.new skills
17.new weapon types (explosives,plasma,hard light,etc)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

if your interested in helping me with this mod please send me a email with proof of your skills (send the email with proof to this address shadowgod3211@live.ca)

and here's our team's website https://liberalcrimesquadmoddingteam.visualstudio.com/?account=first
« Last Edit: December 08, 2016, 04:53:20 am by shadowgod3211 »

SlatersQuest

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Halo Mod
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 11:41:54 am »

Wow, this is quite the mod. I'm wondering how you plan on making the design for it.

I'm the author of the Terra Vitae mod, which does all of these things that you mention, so I can say that I've done them all. However I know nothing about Halo other than that it is a first-person-shooter in a space opera setting featuring a war between a human civilization and an alien one, so I will need to know more about what you mean to do for the custom laws (also, note, if you are trying to capture the Halo feel to it, then you will probably also need to restructure the entire political system instead of just the laws, unless the government in the Halo universe has exactly the same structure as the United States government).

shadowgod3211

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 03:00:52 pm »

Wow, this is quite the mod. I'm wondering how you plan on making the design for it.

I'm the author of the Terra Vitae mod, which does all of these things that you mention, so I can say that I've done them all. However I know nothing about Halo other than that it is a first-person-shooter in a space opera setting featuring a war between a human civilization and an alien one, so I will need to know more about what you mean to do for the custom laws (also, note, if you are trying to capture the Halo feel to it, then you will probably also need to restructure the entire political system instead of just the laws, unless the government in the Halo universe has exactly the same structure as the United States government).

thx for commenting on this thread

to answer your question go to the halo wiki it has alot of info pretty much on everything that is halo related (which i suggest you read on the races and their weapons and vehicles) :P and i would guess the laws would be the same structure as the US government

and plus i'm planning on making the mod be set in the liberal crime squad story but with alot of modded and edited stories and instead of the liberal crime squad being called that ingame it would be the Sangheili alliance/rebellion or somewhere close to that and I'll also be adding easter eggs to find as a extra bonus and rewarding your time to find them

shadowgod3211

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 03:06:22 pm »

and do you happen to have skype and the reason is i like to work with you both on this mod and yours

thx for commenting on this thread

to answer your question go to the halo wiki it has alot of info pretty much on everything that is halo related (which i suggest you read on the races and their weapons and vehicles) :P and i would guess the laws would be the same structure as the US government

and plus i'm planning on making the mod be set in the liberal crime squad story but with alot of modded and edited stories and instead of the liberal crime squad being called that ingame it would be the Sangheili alliance/rebellion or somewhere close to that and I'll also be adding easter eggs to find as a extra bonus and rewarding your time to find them

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2016, 11:38:21 am »

if you're interested in helping me with this mod please send me a email with proof of your skills (send the email with proof to this address shadowgod3211@live.ca)

and here's our team's website https://liberalcrimesquadmoddingteam.visualstudio.com/?account=first

Might want to change that site.
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

shadowgod3211

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2016, 07:10:26 pm »

if you're interested in helping me with this mod please send me a email with proof of your skills (send the email with proof to this address shadowgod3211@live.ca)

shit um hold on let me see if i can fix that

shadowgod3211

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2016, 07:18:39 pm »

can i think i found the answer i think i have to invite you to the team can you email me your email address you can email me at shadowgod3211@live.ca  or you can pm me your email address so i can add you to the team

the reason you can't get to the home page cause i think it's members only e.e