Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8

Author Topic: Hold the liii..  (Read 7095 times)

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
Re: Hold the liii..
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2016, 05:36:13 pm »

Name: Anton Vilkner
Bio: Anton served in the local militia before getting thrown into the ((I assume)) imperial army. He recieved musket training as well as sword craft.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 06:26:49 pm by S34N1C »
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 06:08:31 pm »

Name: Aladgar Schwarz

Bio: Born and raised to be a Knight for his local lord. Aladgar is ill-suited for the task of trench warfare.

((Feudal worlds are worlds with late iron age to early gunpowder technologies.))
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 06:10:41 pm »

((So crossbows, trebuchets, that sort of thing?))
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 06:16:14 pm »

Name: Dennis The Constitutional Peasant
Bio: He shoveled shit with his bare hands in his anarcho-syndicalist commune. Got repressed and conscripted into Imperial Guard. Hates the violence inherent in the system.

((So crossbows, trebuchets, that sort of thing?))
((Muskets, early cannons, swords, halberds, lot's of melee. They do usually get regular equipment of other Guardsmen though, like Lasguns and flak armour, so they aren't actually using trebuchets in combat, they just use all the guns and stuff (proably regard them as magic or someshit) as if they were ripped out straight from medieval ages into far future because that's what they really are))
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 06:34:26 pm »

Name: Viktor
Bio: Victor spend his entire childhood and most of his adult life on a cabbage farm.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2016, 07:42:59 pm »

Name: Wynnif Urial
Biography: Wynnif was born a peasant, in a small hamlet under the watchful, yet ironfisted eye of the local lordling. She lived the short 15 years of her life on a quiet farm. Winters were hard, and only the strongest of her siblings, friends, or neighbors survived. She learned to never grow too attached to anyone, lest they be cruelly taken to the Emperor's side. But in her 15th year, Wynnif barely a woman by the custom of her planet, the great castles in the sky came, and took men and women up in birds of iron.
Aboard the sky-castle, rough men, scarred from wars fought before her birth, pushed cannons of light into the peasant's hands, and told them to learn to fight. The 'days' were grueling, between firing exercises, strength building, and discipline reinforcing... exercises. They were told little, besides that the God-Emperor needed them to fight, but not whom nor why.
Thus is the story of Guardsman Wynnif Urial. The dogtags around her neck bear her name, the name of her planet, her regiment, and her serial number, which she had to memorize, as she cannot read it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2016, 09:04:17 pm »

Name: Edwards Bent
Background: poor pesant who wished to escape the life of the bottom of the feudal system only way he knew how, banditry at the age of seventeen. Needless to say he foundhimself quickly marked to be killed and hiding in some horrid cave. Seeking a chance to get away with his life intact he quickly approached the weird men who came on their sky boats wanting men he presented himself.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 06:53:47 am »

Random curiosity pushes me to say "Sign me up for this game with any pre-existing rules or special options enabled! :D "

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 07:44:30 am »

After several hours of walking through boring frozen landscape the group reaches positions fortified only by small trench. What will they do?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Personal gear and character identification

Group gear consists of :

Meanwhile in the throne room of lord Ragnar

Lord Ragnar : Damn it, I start regretting sending my jester to the emperor .I still cant stop laughing, when remember his speeches about peasants  rights and violence not being the solution to every problem. .
Bishop Magnus : With all respect, my lord, I still think, that we should have burned him on the stake together with other anarcho-syndicalist heretics.
Lord Ragnar : No sane person will ever believe in such idiocy like equal rights, bishop. That is like that exucted priest saying, that earth is not flat.

Notes :

« Last Edit: October 24, 2016, 09:42:12 am by sprinkled chariot »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 08:08:59 am »

Most glorious invention.

As the obvious Commissar (POWER TO THE PEOPLE!) of the whole band, being dressed in red and whatnot, I make sure my personal thunder stick (what a glorious invention that equalizes everyone in the face of death) is loaded.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 24, 2016, 08:52:09 am »

Ups, fixed it. It is paper cartridges with gunpowder. ( not paper stuffed in paper)

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 24, 2016, 09:01:26 am »

Personal gear and character identification
The picture for this section is not working for me.

Light a candle and say a prayer to the Emperor. Not that I need to specify that or anything. It's not like there's anyone else I could be praying to. Yep, just the Emperor. Yep.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2016, 09:05:11 am »

It worked before. It stopped working after update.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2016, 09:08:31 am »

Try on the new clothing.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2016, 09:09:51 am »

Anton cleans his rifle and prepares for combat

Glory to United Forenia!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8